See also: Continuum Space-time Health Time The Autism Contempt Contingent Content Context Contemporary Contract Contentious Contrast Contention Contingency Control Contrite Controversial Contend Contiguous Contrary Contemplate Contrived Contribute Contemptuous Contexto Contingencia Contaminación Quality
1. Definition of Continuum 1 : a coherent whole characterized as a collection, sequence, or progression of values or elements varying by minute degrees "good" and "bad" … stand at opposite ends of a Continuum instead of describing the two halves of a line — Wayne Shumaker
Continuum, Coherent, Characterized, Collection
2. Continuum is a one-hour police drama centered on Kiera Cameron, a regular cop from 65 years in the future who finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver
Continuum, Centered, Cameron, Cop
3. Use a Continuum-compatible dongle to project wirelessly from your phone with no Internet connection needed
Continuum, Compatible, Connection
4. Continuum is clinically based and written in clear, concise language by experts in the neurology subspecialties
Continuum, Clinically, Clear, Concise
5. Published six times a year, each Continuum issue includes diagnostic and treatment outlines, clinical case studies, topic-relevant ethics and practice cases, a detailed patient management problem, and a multiple-choice self-assessment examination.
Continuum, Clinical, Case, Cases, Choice
6. Continuum developed the OnSourcing™ service delivery model so companies could leverage the benefits of outsourcing within the framework of an integrated, on-site delivery team
Continuum, Companies, Could
7. This offering, Continuum OnSourcing™, is a
8. Continuum is Teton Village's home base for the adventurist
9. Fully renovated, expanded and reopened in December 2019, Continuum provides an experience like no other
10. Continuum is an HR Model Company
11. Continuum, LLC is doing business as a local retailer of Continuum, LLC, providing medical supplies and equipment which are considered as Medicare chargeable items
Continuum, Considered, Chargeable
12. Continuum University Welcome to Continuum University The courses here will help you to fully leverage Continuum products and services in your Managed Services business.
13. Continuum Industries is a developer and provider of Optioneer - the leading, AI-powered software for rapid linear infrastructure optioneering
14. Continuum Global Solutions is a leading customer care provider for companies worldwide
Continuum, Customer, Care, Companies
15. Continuum 2.1 is the natural evolution of Continuum 2.0
16. Continuum is Teton Village's home base for the adventurist
17. Of the celebrated formula, 'the Continuum is unity in multiplicity,' only the multiplicity remains, the unity has disappeared
18. Continuum Season 1 (227) IMDb 6.5 2012 13+ A beautiful young space traveler awakens aboard an adrift ship with no memory of who she is or how she got there and at …
19. About The Continuum In a tranquil and welcoming environment, The Continuum provides Rehabilitation Therapies and Wellness Programs facilitated by a highly qualified team of experienced professionals who work together to provide a wealth of treatment options focused on total wellness for all ages.
20. Continuum debuted on the US Billboard 200 chart at number 2, with 300,186 copies sold
Continuum, Chart, Copies
21. It did not reach number one, impeded by the Justin Timberlake album FutureSex/LoveSounds, which was released at the same time.As of August 2018, Continuum has sold four million copies in the United States and is Mayer's third consecutive multi-platinum selling studio album.
Continuum, Copies, Consecutive
22. Continuum (TV Series 2012–2015) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Continuum, Cast, Crew, Credits
23. Experience simplicity with The Continuum's superb location situated between the University of Florida campus and Downtown Gainesville
24. What does Continuum mean? The definition of Continuum is a continuous series of elements or items that vary by such tiny differences that they do
25. Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology® is a topic-based self-study continuing medical education publication from the American Academy of Neurology
26. Continuum is clinically based and written in clear, concise language by experts in the neurology subspecialties
Continuum, Clinically, Clear, Concise
27. Published six times a year, each Continuum issue includes diagnostic and treatment outlines, clinical case studies, topic-relevant
Continuum, Clinical, Case
28. We encourage you to call today and schedule your tour to discover your new apartment home at The Continuum Apartments in Allston, MA
29. Continuum was a great series, but unfortunately cut a bit short in this fourth season
30. This app shows how to use Continuum on Windows 10 Mobile and what apps are available This list of apps compatible with Continuum gets updated by user support or updated by Independent LLC
31. This app also shows how to connect to the Continuum feature via Dock, Smart TV, Computer Screen, and helps new users to learn about Continuum .
Connect, Continuum, Computer
32. Continuum (topology), a nonempty compact connected metric space (sometimes Hausdorff space) Continuum hypothesis, the hypothesis that no infinite sets are larger than the integers but smaller than the real numbers
Continuum, Compact, Connected
33. Cardinality of the Continuum, a cardinal number that represents the size of …
Cardinality, Continuum, Cardinal
34. Continuum mechanics is a branch of mechanics that deals with the mechanical behavior of materials modeled as a continuous mass rather than as discrete particles.The French mathematician Augustin-Louis Cauchy was the first to formulate such models in the 19th century.
Continuum, Continuous, Cauchy, Century
35. TTC Continuum is the future of driver & fleet risk management solutions, integrating data from many sources including telematics, driver behaviour and in-vehicle technology, to deliver unparalleled insight into driver risk and compliance management through real-time dashboards and Management Information.
36. Continuum offers internet service within the state of North Carolina
37. Cable internet from Continuum is available to an estimated 107,000 people, making it the 43rd largest residential cable provider in the U.S
38. In addition to cable broadband, Continuum …
39. Continuum is a global innovation design firm
40. Continuum of Teaching Practice in response to new teaching contexts, responsibilities, challenges, or even a deeper understanding of the work
Continuum, Contexts, Challenges
41. Con t i n u u m of Te a c h i n g P r a c t i ce page 4 The Continuum of Teaching Practice is not designed for use as …
Con, Ce, Continuum
42. 405 Continuum jobs available on Indeed.com
43. Continuum's expertise demonstrated by all staff aligns to our mission and values and helps associates understand there are resources available for them and their families
44. The value the Assurity Team receives from Continuum is a measure of performance and risk management.
45. The Continuum FCP 2021 plugin collection is redesigned from the ground up to deliver stunning new GPU-accelerated filters, transitions, and generators
46. Continuum RT will offer a highly intuitive and configurable color grading system, much like Continuum 2.1 and 2.0 before it
Continuum, Configurable, Color
47. Continuum definition: A Continuum is a set of things on a scale , which have a particular characteristic to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
48. Continuum (plural Continuums or continua) A continuous series or whole, no part of which is noticeably different from its adjacent parts, although …
Continuum, Continuums, Continua, Continuous
49. Continuum is a gorgeously produced, brilliantly stripped-to-basics album that incorporates blues, soft funk, R&B, folk, and pop in a sound that is totally owned by Mayer
50. It's no stretch when trying to describe the sound of Continuum to color it in the light of work by such legends as Sting, Eric Clapton, Sade, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Steve
Continuum, Color, Clapton
The definition of continuum is a continuous series of elements or items that vary by such tiny differences that they do not seem to differ from each other. An example of a continuum is a range of temperatures from freezing to boiling.
Definition of continuum. 1 : a coherent whole characterized as a collection, sequence, or progression of values or elements varying by minute degrees "good" and "bad" … stand at opposite ends of a continuum instead of describing the two halves of a line— Wayne Shumaker.
Definition of continuum. 1 : a coherent whole characterized as a collection, sequence, or progression of values or elements varying by minute degrees "good" and "bad" … stand at opposite ends of a continuum instead of describing the two halves of a line — Wayne Shumaker.
The antonym of 'continuous' is 'discrete'. There is no immediate single word antonym of the noun 'continuum' meaning a set of discrete items (and that would be recognized as such).