1. Definition of Continuous 1 : marked by uninterrupted extension in space, time, or sequence The batteries provide enough power for up to five hours of Continuous use.
2. If something is Continuous, it happens all the time without stopping, or seems to do so
3. If you say 'There was Continuous rain', you mean that it did not stop raining.
4. Some common synonyms of Continuous are constant, continual, incessant, perennial, and perpetual
5. While all these words mean "characterized by continued occurrence or recurrence," Continuous usually implies an uninterrupted flow or spatial extension
6. Football's oldest Continuous rivalry In what contexts can constant take the place of Continuous?
7. A Continuous yellow line (= line without spaces) in the middle of the road means no passing.
8. Through Medicare, if a patient is terminally ill and has a life expectancy of six months or less, they can access on-call nursing assistance, medical equipment and prescriptions, as well as Continuous care in crisis moments when symptoms flare
9. A Continuous whiteline (= line without spaces) in the middle of the road means no overtaking.
10. Things that are unceasing or exist without interruption are Continuous. For example, the flow of a river, the motion of the planets around the sun, and the heartbeat of a healthy human are Continuous because they never pause
11. For over 20 years, Continuous Networks has been a trusted IT services and cloud provider in the NYC Metro area and beyond
12. Continuous is always running your code so you can see changes to objects as you type
13. The state of being Continuous or logically related
14. The adjective Continuous describes something that occurs over space or time without interruption
15. Some computer fans make a Continuous noise — a constant buzz — that can drive you to distraction.
16. Synonyms for Continuous in Free Thesaurus
17. 29 synonyms for Continuous: constant, continued, extended, prolonged, unbroken, uninterrupted
18. Continuous: /con·tin·u·ous/ ( kon-tin´u-us ) not interrupted; having no interruption.
19. 2Pack Continuous Hinges, 12Inch Stainless Steel Piano Hinge with Holes, Polished Finish Continuous Door Hinges, Home Furniture Hardware Continuous Piano Hinges for Cabinet, Barn Door and Tool Boxes
20. A Continuous process or event continues for a period of time without stopping
21. Residents report that they heard Continuous gunfire.all employees who had a record of five years' Continuous employment with the firm
22. There is a Continuous stream of phone calls.
23. Continuous Compound Interest Calculator
24. Directions: This calculator will solve for almost any variable of the Continuously compound interest formula
25. The adjective Continuous describes something that occurs over space or time without interruption
26. Some computer fans make a Continuous noise — a constant buzz — that can drive you to distraction
27. Continuous things don’t stop, not even for a coffee break.
28. Continuous data refers to the unfixed number of possible measurements between two realistic points
29. Continuous Functions In calculus, a Continuous function is a real-valued function whose graph does not have any breaks or holes
30. A continual improvement process, also often called a Continuous improvement process (abbreviated as CIP or CI), is an ongoing effort to improve products, services, or processes
31. The Crossword Solver found 155 answers to the Continuous crossword clue
32. Each Continuous function from the real line to the rationals is constant, since the rationals are totally disconnected
33. The space of Continuous functions is denoted , and corresponds to the case of a C-k function
34. A Continuous function can be formally defined as a function where the pre-image of every open set in is open in
35. More concretely, a function in a single variable is said to be Continuous at point if 1
36. Continuous data can have almost any numeric value and can be meaningfully subdivided into finer and finer increments, depending upon the precision of the measurement system
37. As opposed to discrete data like good or bad, off or on, etc., Continuous data can be recorded at many different points (length, size, width, time, temperature, cost, etc.).
38. Along with Continuous integration, Continuous delivery and Continuous deployment are practices that automate phases of software delivery
39. Continuous glucose monitoring automatically tracks blood glucose levels, also called blood sugar, throughout the day and night
40. Contiguous and Continuous are very close in spelling and pronunciation, the two words are easily confused
41. However, there is a distinct difference in meaning between contiguous and Continuous which we will define, with examples that will illustrate those differences.Contiguous describes two or more things that share a border, two or more things that touch, that are physically next to each other.
42. A Continuous variable can be numeric or date/time
43. If you have a discrete variable and you want to include it in a Regression or ANOVA model, you can decide whether to treat it as a Continuous predictor (covariate) or categorical predictor (factor).
44. The structure of the Present Continuous Tense is subject + auxiliary BE + main verb-ing
45. We use the Present Continuous to talk about 1) action happening now and 2) action in the future.
46. Continuous deployment is somewhat similar to Continuous integration
47. Continuous delivery is the methodology where your codebase can be deployed at any time.
48. Continuous Trading: A method of transacting different securities orders
49. Continuous trading involves the immediate execution of orders upon their reception by market makers and specialists.
50. Continuous bonds are often seen in international trade and commerce, covering ongoing shipments received at ports of entry
51. The $50,000 Continuous import bond …
52. Continuous is stronger than continual
53. It denotes that the continuity or union of parts is absolute and uninterrupted, as in a Continuous sheet of ice, or a Continuous flow of water or of argument
54. So Daniel Webster speaks of "a Continuous and unbroken strain of …
55. The Continuous auditing methodology is a partnership between internal audit and business process owners (Popescu, 2014), provides an almost real-time validation of the effectiveness of the selected controls tested, does not require a specific technology tool to generate value-added results, and the Continuous auditing methodology is integrated into existing audit departments to complement the
56. • The curd is cut, stirred, and heated with Continuous stirring to separate curd and whey
57. • a Continuous trail along the ridge • The campsites have had three decades of Continuous use
58. Continuous flow • In Continuous flow analyzers, all Specimens flow through the Same tubing.
59. Continuous export isn't designed for constantly streaming data out of Azure Data Explorer
60. Continuous export runs in a distributed mode, where all nodes export concurrently
61. If the range of data queried by each run is small, the output of the Continuous export would be many small artifacts.
62. Continuous improvement is a method to make sure that your processes, methods, and practices are as efficient, accurate, and effective as possible
63. The three conditions of continuity are satisfied and therefore f is Continuous for all values of x in R
64. Example 3: Show that function f is Continuous for all values of x in R
65. If you would like to test the network connection between two computers on an ongoing basis, the “Continuous ping” option is available
66. Follow these instructions to run ping in Windows 7, 8, or 10 as a Continuous test.
67. Metal, welded Continuous fence panels and gates offer versatility, value, and durability
68. As a low maintenance option, Continuous fence will last longer than wood or vinyl fencing while adding to the value of your farm or ranch
69. Linn Continuous Fence is easy to install with multiple connection options, including lag bolts and connecting sleeves.
70. Continuous monitoring is used to make recurring updates to the security assessment package
71. A Continuous probability distribution is a probability distribution whose support is an uncountable set, such as an interval in the real line