See also: Contagiously Contagious Contagiousness Content Contempt Contemptuous Contrast Contemporary Context Control Contradict Contend Contention Contentious Contribute Contemplate Contrary Controversial Contrite Continue Contract Controversy Contagion Contemptible Contrived Contemptuously Contented Contentment
1. ‘These endophytes are not known to spread Contagiously but instead are disseminated through seeds and by vegetative growth of the host.’ ‘Equipped with tongue biting one-liners, he is Contagiously energetic.’ ‘Abby giggled Contagiously; a sweet sound that reverberated through the dim white room.’
2. Definition of Contagiously in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Contagiously mean? Information and translations of Contagiously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. What does Contagiously mean? In a contagious manner
5. Synonyms for Contagiously include communicably, infectiously, epidemically, epizootically, spreadably, pestilently, takingly, pandemically, pestilentially and
6. Contagiously Healthy is dedicated to re-framing your relationship with food and breathing a renewed sense of life at home and in the workplace
7. Just like having your own private boutique filled with irresistible $5 accessories, Paparazzi parties create a casual, comfortable, and Contagiously fun shopping experience for every Hostess and their guests
Create, Casual, Comfortable, Contagiously
8. Synonyms for Contagiously in Free Thesaurus
9. 1 synonym for Contagiously: infectiously
10. What are synonyms for Contagiously?
11. Jimmy Kimmel marked one year of the Covid-19 pandemic by taking a look back at the "Year of Living Contagiously" in his "Coronaversary" special
12. Jimmy Kimmel Reminisces About One Year of ‘Living Contagiously’ “If somebody said ‘N95’ to you one year ago, you’d think they were a bingo caller,” Kimmel joked on America’s
13. Looking for Contagiously? Find out information about Contagiously
14. Dictionary entry details • Contagiously (adverb) Sense 1
15. Synonyms: Contagiously; infectiously Context example: she was Contagiously bubbly
16. Definition of Contagiously adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
17. Contagiously Crafty at 2:13 PM No comments: Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest
Contagiously, Crafty, Comments
18. 'Living Contagiously' Downsizes office space
19. Repeating the video test multiple times revealed that whether or not a given person yawns Contagiously is a stable trait
20. In a study of about 30 6- to 15-year-olds with autism spectrum disorders (ASD), the Connecticut researchers found that children with ASD were less likely to yawn Contagiously …
Connecticut, Children, Contagiously
21. In one study of 328 people who were shown a three-minute video of people yawning, 82% of people under 25 Contagiously yawned, while just 60% of people ages 25 to 49 Contagiously …
22. BE Contagiously OPTIMISTIC, BE THE DIFFERENCE, SUPPORT COVID-19 RECOVERY! RESOURCES FOR THE HEADS UP HANDS CLEAN LIFESTYLE!
Contagiously, Covid, Clean
23. EMMANUEL, Contagiously INFLUENCING ONE LIFE AT A TIME! Welcome to the Emmanuel experience! Here at Emmanuel you will find the biblical teachings to be practical and applicable to help you through the week
24. Contagiously: besmettelijk: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
25. It was mostly the best Emmy's ever because of this: – an intro of unparalleled genius topped only by the reaction of Susan Sarandon, who summed up the feelings of the room when she wolf-whistled enthusiastically at Jimmy Fallon, the cast of Glee, Jon Hamm, Tina Fey and Randy Jackson, who performed Born to Run in a Contagiously full-on show choir style.
Cast, Contagiously, Choir
26. Contagiously Unintelligent Productions, Long Beach, California
27. Contagiously Catholic: Lessons in Parish Leadership from the Cincinnati Reds The Catholic Telegraph / April 11, 2019 / By Sean Ater – The game of baseball is a great analogy for an evangelizing parish
Contagiously, Catholic, Cincinnati
28. While the orangutans were found to yawn Contagiously, they seemed particularly sensitive to videos of 'real' orangutans, regardless of whether they were of …
29. Contagiously Ordinary, Osgood, Ohio
30. Keep me hanging on so Contagiously Submit Corrections
31. Contagiously translation in English-Polish dictionary
32. Protect your organs while attacking others in this Contagiously fun, easy to learn card game! Place a virus on another player's organ card or use a medicine card to cure your own organs
Contagiously, Card, Cure
33. The Contagiously calm person is the one who reminds others, “God is in control.” Pursue this gentleness
Contagiously, Calm, Control
34. “These endophytes are not known to spread Contagiously but instead are disseminated through seeds and by vegetative growth of the host.” “London was a Tommy on leave, insubordinately, humorously, Contagiously happy.”
35. Dogs Yawn Contagiously Too Like humans, dogs are prone to yawning when they see someone else do it—and a new study shows that they yawn most frequently in response to their owner
Definition of contagious. 1: transmissible by direct or indirect contact with an infected person contagious diseases. 2: bearing contagion contagious people. 3: used for contagious diseases a contagious ward. 4: exciting similar emotions or conduct in others contagious enthusiasm contagious laughter.
The words contagious and infectious can be confusing because they do not designate wholly distinct categories; something is not either contagious or infectious.
Contagious definition, capable of being transmitted by bodily contact with an infected person or object: contagious diseases. See more.
adj. Of or relating to contagion. Transmissible by direct or indirect contact; communicable. Capable of transmitting disease; carrying a disease. Capable of being transmitted by direct or indirect contact, as an infectious disease. Bearing contagion, as a person or animal with an infectious disease that is contagious.