See also: Consummate Consummated Consummately Conspicuous Conscientious Construct Conserve Consume Consent Constrain Considerate Consideration Consequently Constant Consolation Consternation Constructive Consequence Constituent Considerable Consequential Conservative Constitution Constraint Consign Conscious
1. Consummate definition is - extremely skilled and accomplished
2. How to use Consummate in a sentence
3. Are You Using Consummate Correctly?
4. Consummate definition, to bring to a state of perfection; fulfill
5. Consummate synonyms, Consummate pronunciation, Consummate translation, English dictionary definition of Consummate
6. To bring to completion or fruition; conclude: Consummate a business transaction
Completion, Conclude, Consummate
7. 84 synonyms of Consummate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 96 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Consummate
9. Consummate: having or showing exceptional knowledge, experience, or skill in a field of endeavor.
10. Find 91 ways to say Consummate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. The Crossword Solver found 120 answers to the Consummate crossword clue
Crossword, Consummate, Clue
12. Consummate is a crossword puzzle clue
Consummate, Crossword, Clue
13. Consummate is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
Consummate, Crossword, Clue
14. Consummate 'Consummate' is a 10 letter word starting with C and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Consummate' Clue Answer; To finish (10) Consummate: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Consummate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Consummate will help you to finish your crossword today
Consummate, Crossword, Clues, Clue
15. Consummate means complete, finished, or masterful
16. If you refer to someone as a Consummate chef, then you are saying he is the ultimate chef
17. If you say someone is a Consummate jerk, then you are saying he is the ultimate jerk.
18. Consummate definition, to bring to a state of perfection; fulfill
19. There have been several mentions of Consummate V's in the Homestar Runner universe, usually with regard to drawing Trogdor
20.  AppearanceEmail dragon — Strong Bad mentions using Consummate V's to draw the dragon's "teeth, spinities, and angry eyebrows"
21. Later, he yells at Coach Z for his V's not being Consummate V's while he's drawing his dragon.
22. Usage: You are the Consummate team player
23. Consummate rate (Adjective) overall Usage: he is the Consummate gentleman
24. Consummate rate (Adjective) the very best, the pinnacle Usage: You were always a Consummate teacher
25. Consummate rate (Adjective) Complete, absolute
26. Usage: He was a Consummate idiot
27. Consummate definition: You use Consummate to describe someone who is extremely skilful
28. While actually consummating a marriage is not required for validity (canon 1061 §1), being physically able to Consummate the marriage is required for validity
Consummating, Canon, Consummate
29. Inability to Consummate because of impotence or refusal to Consummate is a ground for nullity of the marriage.
30. Consummate Computer Consultants Systems, LLC (Consummate), a small business located in Washington, DC, protests the issuance of a task order to Cloud Nine Technologies, Inc
Consummate, Computer, Consultants, Cloud
31. A Consummate craftsman, his experience was largely in casework, windchests and wood pipe construction
Consummate, Craftsman, Casework, Construction
32. Kalvyn was telling another one of his jokes about how he, the great Kalvyn Jemara, was the Consummate ladies' man
33. The industry jargon that rolls off his tongue is that of a Consummate marketer.
34. Consummate an alliance The bargaining process went on for a few days, but the deal was never Consummated
35. Their happiness was Consummated when their son was born.
36. Synonyms for Consummate in Free Thesaurus
37. 93 synonyms for Consummate: skilled, perfect, supreme, polished, superb, practised, accomplished
38. Synonyms for Consummate include expert, accomplished, adept, good, great, master, practiced, practised, quintessential and skilful
39. What does Consummate mean? Highly skilled and experienced; fully qualified
40. ‘Nixon was a Consummate liar, but he was by no means alone for he was operating on the belief that very different standards of morality apply to those in power.’ ‘Through his Consummate technical skill and artistic vision, Botticelli brings this heroic progress brilliantly and miraculously to life.’
41. Definition of Consummate, ConsummateD, ConsummateLY, CONSUMMATING, and CONSUMMATION from the King James Bible Dictionary Thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name
Consummate, Consummated, Consummately, Consummating, Consummation
42. “Consummate Care is a joyous, safe and extremely rewarding company to work for
Consummate, Care, Company
43. Examples of Consummate in a sentence
44. Phil is a Consummate golfer who earned over eight million dollars in tournaments last year
45. 🔊 Because my sister is a Consummate liar, she can make anyone believe practically anything
46. 🔊 My charity organization is looking for a Consummate fundraiser to help our group raise much-needed funds
47. Consummate Katana is a Master Rank Long Sword Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne.All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks
48. See 3 authoritative translations of Consummate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
49. Two common variations on Consummate Liar are: Just Too Alien: An entire race of people (usually aliens) just happen to be immune to whatever the Living Lie Detector's ability is
50. Often not quite as disastrous as the lone exceptional Consummate Liar, because once you figure out that the Ferengi are immune to your telepathy, you quit trying to use it on them to gather information.
51. Consummate hostesses and biffles Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are set to host the Golden Globes for the third Ã¢â‚¬â€ and, sadly, final Ã¢â‚¬â€ time, so soak in every last second of the self-deprecating brilliance these women are sure to dish out
52. The most common use of Consummate in the sense that you are talking about is the phrase "Consummate professional," so how about: "He was a Consummate professional, always performing his every duty with the utmost care." You can also pretty much fill in the blank with any other attribute, like, "She was considered the Consummate hostess, and
Common, Consummate, Care, Can, Considered
53. Consummate Canine is dedicated to working with canine owners & handlers to identify & understand the causes of canine behavior so we can teach you truly effective long-term solutions that will have a positive impact on the pet-owner relationship & create a life long bond based on …
Consummate, Canine, Causes, Can, Create
54. Consummate (v.) mid-15c., "to bring to completion, finish by completing what was intended," from Latin consummatus, past participle of consummare "to sum up, make up, complete, finish," from assimilated form of com "together, with" (see con-) + summa "sum, total," from summus "highest" (see sum (n.)).
Consummate, Completion, Completing, Consummatus, Consummare, Complete, Com, Con
55. Definition of Consummate in the Definitions.net dictionary
56. What does Consummate mean? Information and translations of Consummate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
57. Consummate adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (most perfect) consumado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
58. The elegant woman was dressed with Consummate …
59. The term Consummate has different meaning under different context
60. To Consummate means to bring to completion.
61. Consummate means 'perfect and complete in every respect' or 'having all necessary qualities.' Therefore, Consummate V's are perfect and complete V's, having all necessary qualities of a V, namely an evenly pointed bottom and straight, even sides.
62. Consummate love is at the very core of this significant research by Sternberg and along with companionate love, fatuous love, empty love, infatuation and a few other kinds of love, it is a crucial part of a triangular theory of love, which you can find detailed in his Psychological Review article.
Consummate, Core, Companionate, Crucial, Can
63. 1 day ago · A 'Consummate pro', Nick Eason a key to Auburn defense under Derek Mason
64. When Miss.Consummate wakes up, she finds out she has lost all memory and is imprisoned in a big mansion by an unknown guy
65. What on earth does he want? Could Miss.Consummate escape the mansion and know the truth? Explore and exploit the objects, …
66. Search Consummate beauty and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
67. You can complete the definition of Consummate beauty given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Can, Complete, Consummate, Cambridge, Chambers, Collins
68. A Consummate actor/ politician; Oxford Collocations Dictionary Consummate is used with these nouns: actor, actress; diplomat;
consummate (verb) · consummates (third person present) · consummated (past tense) · consummated (past participle) · consummating (present participle)