consultation (noun) · consultations (plural noun)
See also: Consultation
1. Consultation definition is - council, conference; specifically : a deliberation between physicians on a case or its treatment
2. How to use Consultation in a sentence.
3. Consultation The deliberation and exchange of advice among the highest political authorities of the Alliance and of member nations for the purpose of crisis management, decision making and the issue of concerted directives to military commanders
4. A Consultation is also a meeting with a doctor who is specially trained to give advice to you or other doctors about an illness or its treatment: [ C ] The Consultation with the pathologist convinced me to have surgery right away
5. (Definition of Consultation …
6. 19 synonyms of Consultation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Consultation
8. Consultation: an exchange of views for the purpose of exploring a subject or deciding an issue
9. The definition of a Consultation is a meeting with a professional or expert for purposes of gaining information, or the act or process of formally discussing and collaborating on something
10. When you schedule an appointment with a lawyer to get information on your legal rights, this is an example of a Consultation.
11. Consultation-liaison provision of psychiatric services at the request of another health professional, often for physically ill patients in a nonpsychiatric hospital.
12. Find information on public Consultations held by government departments and local authorities
13. This Consultations portal is in beta and not yet complete with all Consultations.
14. In pursuit of this goal, MSCI engages in extensive client Consultations that remain a key driver of the company’s product innovation.
15. Request a free Consultation where, in a safe space with another provider, you can discuss challenging treatment scenarios for Veterans at risk for suicide
16. Find 19 ways to say Consultation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. Book a FREE virtual Consultation with one of our color experts to get one-on-one guidance for your next painting project via text, email, phone call or video chat
19. Request a free Color Consultation and you'll …
20. A Consultation is "a meeting with an expert or professional in order to seek advice." The meaning is fairly self-apparent
21. The word "Consultation" is derived from the word "consult" or "to consult"
22. The Office of Tribal Relations serves as the single point of contact for Consultation with American Indian and Alaskan Native Governments and continues to refine the Consultation process to ensure strong partnerships that will preserve Tribal sovereignty and result in high quality service for farmers, ranchers, consumers, and other constituents.
23. 7 ways to abbreviate Consultation
24. How to abbreviate Consultation? Get the most popular abbreviation for Consultation updated in 2021
25. The Consultation, also known as the Texian Government, served as the provisional government of Mexican Texas from October 1835 to March 1836 during the Texas Revolution
26. Synonyms for Consultation in Free Thesaurus
27. 19 synonyms for Consultation: discussion, talk, council, conference, dialogue, meeting
28. A phone Consultation provides answers to the same questions you can ask in an in-person Consultation, but on a more flexible schedule, without the need for you to travel
29. You will need an appointment for a phone Consultation
30. • The Consultation paper refers to accountability
31. From Longman Business Dictionary Consultation con‧sul‧ta‧tion / ˌkɒns ə lˈteɪʃ ə nˌkɑːn-/ noun 1 [countable, uncountable] a discussion in which people can give their opinions, before a decision is made Following extensive Consultation with staff, the company introduced a new
32. Consultation is an important aspect of advanced practice nursing
33. As advanced practice nursing has evolved over the years, the Consultation competency has received increased attention and is now explicitly addressed as a role expectation.
34. Because Consultation is a voluntary activity, you must request it (see OSHA's Consultation Directory).The consultant will discuss your specific needs with you and set up a visit date based on the priority assigned to your request, your work schedule, and the time needed for the consultant to adequately prepare to serve you.
35. Oregon OSHA Consultation services are free and confidential
36. A Consultation is a request from one physician to another for an advisory opinion
37. Consultation definition: A Consultation is a meeting which is held to discuss something
38. Consultation is Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
39. ‘There will be public Consultation after councillors have discussed the changes.’ ‘We will build on it when we launch our formal public Consultation next week.’ ‘There will now be two months of formal Consultation and a decision is expected in March.’ ‘The constitution adopted was the product of wide Consultation and discussion.’
40. This Consultation starts on -----4 December 2020
41. This Consultation closes on -----26 February 2021
42. This constitutes a full Consultation period of 12 weeks
43. If you have any queries about this Consultation please contact the Scottish
44. Government Animal Welfare Team by e-mail at FAWCtransportConsultation@gov.scot
45. Tribal Consultation under this order strengthens the Nation-to-Nation relationship between the United States and Tribal Nations
46. The Department of the Interior is committed to strengthening Tribal sovereignty and self-governance, the fulfillment of federal trust responsibilities and treaty obligations to Tribal Nations, and robust Consultation as the cornerstones of Federal Indian policy.
47. Public Consultation **Deadline extended** The SBTi Net-Zero Criteria has been launched for Public Consultation
48. The public Consultation period will be open from January 28th until March 12th 2021.
49. Are you confused about your obligations when it comes to workplace Consultation? Watch this short video to learn about the basics.
50. Consultation: Free On-Site Safety & Health Services Using a free Consultation service largely funded by the U.S
51. Consultation is a common practice and has been used since early in the 13th century (Gallessich, 1982) when physicians would request a
52. IL On-Site Safety and Health Consultation Program The Illinois On-Site Safety and Health Consultation Program provides free and confidential safety and health advice to small and medium-sized businesses committed to improving workplace safety and health
53. The Consultation Office provides FREE comprehensive on-site safety and health Consultation surveys for small and medium sized Construction and General Industry businesses to identify potential workplace hazards, improve safety management systems and assist in voluntary compliance with federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
54. Find the best Free Consultation Divorce Lawyers near you on Yelp - see all Free Consultation Divorce Lawyers open now
55. A Consultation with NOAA Fisheries is required whenever a federal agency, including the military, works in an area that will affect essential fish habitat
56. The Consultation explores how the principles established for Making Tax Digital could be implemented for Corporation Tax
57. All services provided by Cal/OSHA Consultation are provided free of charge to California employers
58. If you are an employer who wishes to obtain assistance from Cal/OSHA Consultation, or want to learn more about what services are available, you can do so by …
59. Consultation Service Area Offices* For workplace safety and health questions or assistance from Cal/OSHA Consultation, call the toll-free assistance number 1(800) 963-9424 or email us at [email protected]ca.gov
60. You may also contact the Cal/OSHA Consultation Service …
61. Coding Consultation E/M Services Correctly
62. Consultation on a revised version of the National Guidance for Child Protection to ensure it is consistent with the legislative and policy framework and current practice developments
63. The process of Consultation is an extremely important concept in the context of managing an organisation
64. Organisations exist to create value for stakeholders and Consultation is a process by which the management of the organisation aims to better understand the needs, wants and expectations of stakeholders, so that value can be created.
65. Consultation Visit Page Content Our on-site Consultation prog ram is designed to identify potential hazards and recognize existing precautionary measures …
66. This book is about the Bahá'í method of decision-making -- Consultation.
67. Regional Consultation – The 2021 HHS Annual Regional Tribal Consultation sessions will once again be virtual this year