1. Constricting synonyms, Constricting pronunciation, Constricting translation, English dictionary definition of Constricting
2. Constricting: the act or process of reducing the size or volume of something by or as if by pressing
3. Find 39 ways to say Constricting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Among them are certain bras (Constricting circulation), lack of proper exercise, low self-esteem (breasts are to a certain point associated with will power and the "I am"-ness of a woman), post-lactation congestion, small intestine problems, fear due to external stressors, and …
Certain, Constricting, Circulation, Congestion
5. Patients who have experienced a traditional MRI in the past know how Constricting the experience can be
6. In Eaton Airflex Constricting drum clutches and brakes, friction shoe contact occurs across the cylindrical surface of the drum where the contact velocity is constant
Constricting, Clutches, Contact, Cylindrical, Constant
7. Definition of Constricting in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Constricting mean? Information and translations of Constricting in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Constricting definition: inhibiting ; limiting Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
10. When Constricting Sliver enters the battlefield, the ability it gives itself will trigger
11. Constricting: 1 adj (of circumstances) tending to constrict freedom Synonyms: constrictive , narrowing narrow not wide
Constricting, Circumstances, Constrict, Constrictive
12. Synonyms for Constricting include compression, squeezing, constriction, compaction, condensation, contraction, compacting, contracting, condensing and squeeze
Constricting, Compression, Constriction, Compaction, Condensation, Contraction, Compacting, Contracting, Condensing
13. Constriction definition, the act of Constricting
14. The Constricting Ring is a Unique Ringwhich is randomly found inDiablo I
15. The most Constricting rules for me especially now is the “stay at home” rule
16. He was Constricting it in his hand and knocking his clenched knuckles on the marble.: He gave up and awaited the Constricting violence of the tangle strands.: A great lump has sprung into Peggy's throat, Constricting the muscles
17. Exclusiveness is a Constricting cord that strangles progress.: The implication is that the MTA could be released from its Constricting consent decree as soon as next
Constricting, Cord, Could, Consent
18. What does Constricting mean? Present participle of constrict
19. The swelling affects surrounding tissues, Constricting cells and vessels and causing damage to new areas of the brain
Constricting, Cells, Causing
20. Constricting, also known simply as Constrict, was an ability which appeared only in Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
21. The ability allowed Raziel to wind a band of Constricting energy around a subject which could damage and incapacitate enemies and rotate certain objects.
Constricting, Could, Certain
22. The BOA Constricting Band, a now-critical component of successful IV cannulation, was the answer to both
Constricting, Critical, Component, Cannulation
23. Never since Constricting bands were first conceived has the design been as fundamentally altered as it has been with the BOA
24. Constricting Type Clutches and Brakes (PDF, 21,012KB) Technical Specifications & Application Selection Chart(s) CB Tech Specs (PDF, 820KB) Constricting Type Product Features (PDF, 160KB) Constricting Application Selection (PDF, 297KB) Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual(s) Type CB IOM (PDF, 343KB) Type CB IOM (Mandarin) (PDF, 537KB)
Constricting, Clutches, Chart, Cb
25. Phenolphthalein exerts laxative effects by stimulating the intestinal mucosa and Constricting smooth muscles
26. (Phenolphthalein, NCI Thesaurus) Isometheptene is an indirect-acting sympathomimetic agent with vasoConstricting activity, thereby reducing the pulsation in cerebral arteries by Constricting dilated cerebral blood vessels
27. They met the challenge (and then some) with the BOA® Constricting Band, a now-critical component of successful IV cannulation.
Challenge, Constricting, Critical, Component, Cannulation
28. Indications for use of drops Constricting the pupil Drugs aimed at Constricting the pupil can be used in the following situations: in low light conditions when a large diameter of the pupil allows a large amount of luminous flux to be projected onto the retinal area; 40
Constricting, Can, Conditions
29. See 4 authoritative translations of Constricting in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
30. A Constricting or squeezing chest pain with pain radiating to the left arm, neck or jaw is a characteristic symptom, along with dizziness, shortness of breath, excessive sweating and confusion
Constricting, Chest, Characteristic, Confusion
31. Not since Constricting bands were first conceived has the design been as fundamentally altered as it has been with the BOA XL
32. What is the reason my fingers are Constricting? The fingers won’t straighten out completely because the thickened and shortened cords and nodules in the palm prevent full movement
Constricting, Completely, Cords
33. Learning how to stop a snake Constricting is a key part of handling snakes safely
34. How to Stop a Snake Constricting
35. There are several ways to get a snake to stop Constricting.
36. Synonyms for Constricting in Free Thesaurus
37. 2 synonyms for Constricting: constrictive, narrowing
38. What are synonyms for Constricting?
39. Yet, each year more exemptions are tacked on, said Schwab, further Constricting the Washington State Public Records Act RCW 42.56
40. • Women's clothing was, of course, Constricting, doubtless an aspect of this fashion to control the body
Clothing, Course, Constricting, Control
41. • Much heat in the head with all the headaches; bursting, Constricting pains.
42. It works by Constricting blood vessels in your body
43. What are the rules you find the most Constricting? Well, gravity, but…naw
44. Constricting - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
45. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Constricting adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (confining, limiting) constrictivo adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta
Constricting, Confining, Constrictivo, Casa
46. Constricting adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (confining, limiting) ( technique ) constrictif, constrictive adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Constricting, Confining, Constrictif, Constrictive
47. Constricting - muscarinic agonists (eg, pilocarpine)
48. Constricting - opiates (eg, morphine and organophosphates).
constricting synonyms, constricting pronunciation, constricting translation, English dictionary definition of constricting. v. con·strict·ed , con·strict·ing , con·stricts v. tr. 1. To make smaller or narrower by binding or squeezing. 2. To squeeze or compress. 3. To restrict the...
Medical Definition of constrict 1 : to make narrow or draw together constrict the pupil of the eye 2 : to subject (as a body part) to compression constrict a nerve
To make smaller or narrower by binding or squeezing. 2. To squeeze or compress. 3. To restrict the scope or freedom of; cramp: lives constricted by poverty. To become constricted.
the act or process of reducing the size or volume of something by or as if by pressing. the constant constricting of the animal's throat had caused permanent damage. Synonyms for constricting. compacting, compaction, compression, condensation, condensing, constriction,