See also: Constituent Constituents Consolidate Conscientious Conspicuous Constitution Constant Consumer Conscience Conscious Consensus Conservative Consistent Consent Consternation Considerate Consequently Consideration Consequence Console Constitute Consolation Consecrate Construct Consonance
1. Constituent definition is - a member of a constituency
2. How to use Constituent in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Constituent.
4. A Constituent element, material, etc.; component
5. An element considered as part of a construction.Compare immediate Constituent, …
Considered, Construction, Compare, Constituent
6. Serving as part of a whole; component: a Constituent element
7. Some common synonyms of Constituent are component, element, and ingredient
Common, Constituent, Component
8. While all these words mean "one of the parts of a compound or complex whole," Constituent stresses its essential and formative character
Compound, Complex, Constituent, Character
9. The Constituents of a chemical compound How are the words component and Constituent related?
Constituents, Chemical, Compound, Component, Constituent
10. Constituent means part of a whole
11. The word comes up often in political contexts: Constituents are the people politicians have been elected to represent
Comes, Contexts, Constituents
12. Elected officials should stay in touch with the needs of their Constituents. To understand Constituent, look at constitute, which means "to make up."
Constituents, Constituent, Constitute
13. Carbon is the largest Constituent of plants, and forms, in round numbers, about 50 per cent of their weight when dry
Carbon, Constituent, Cent
14. ELEMENTS OF AGRICULTURAL CHEMISTRY THOMAS ANDERSON Silica is an invariable Constituent of the ash, but in most plants occurs but in small quantity
15. A Constituent is a member or component of an index or average like the Dow, S&P 500, or Nasdaq
16. In English grammar, a Constituent is a linguistic part of a larger sentence, phrase, or clause
17. For instance, all the words and phrases that make up a sentence are said to be Constituents of that sentence
18. A Constituent can be a morpheme, word, phrase, or clause.
Constituent, Can, Clause
19. IConstituent’s Constituent Engagement Platform (CEP) makes it easy to connect with Constituents and collaborate on casework
Constituent, Cep, Connect, Constituents, Collaborate, Casework
20. Bought-and-paid-for state representative clearly serving only one Constituent
21. Constituent adjective [before noun] (PART) relating to one of the parts that a substance or combination is made of: Let's look at the Constituent parts of this sentence
22. The process of breaking down food into its Constituent …
23. Constituent: (Member), noun associate , colleague , constituency , fellow resident, resident , resident of the same district, resident voter, voter Constituent (Part
Constituent, Colleague, Constituency
24. In syntacticanalysis, a Constituentis a word or a group of words that function as a single unit within a hierarchical structure
25. The Constituent structure of sentences is identified using tests for Constituents
26. These tests apply to a portion of a sentence, and the results provide evidence about the Constituent structure of the sentence.
27. Constituent (linguistics), a word or a group of words that function as a single unit within a hierarchical structure
28. Synonym: component, Constituent, constitutional, constitutive, element, factor, grammatical Constituent, ingredient, organic
Component, Constituent, Constitutional, Constitutive
29. Constituent Documents means, with respect to any Person, collectively and, in each case, together with any modification of any term thereof, (a) the articles of incorporation, certificate of incorporation, constitution or certificate of formation of such Person, (b) the bylaws, operating agreement or joint venture agreement of such Person, (c) any other constitutive, organizational or
Constituent, Collectively, Case, Certificate, Constitution, Constitutive
30. A Constituent is someone who lives in a particular constituency, especially someone who is able to vote in an election
31. He told his Constituents that he would continue to represent them to the best of his ability
32. American English: Constituent / kənˈstɪtʃuənt /
33. Constituent (adj.) "essential, characteristic, existing as a necessary component," 1660s, from Latin Constituentem (nominative constituens), present participle of constituere "to cause to stand, set up, fix, place, establish, set in order," from assimilated form of com-, here probably an intensive prefix (see com-), + statuere "to set," from PIE root *sta-"to stand, make or be firm."
Constituent, Characteristic, Component, Constituentem, Constituens, Constituere, Cause, Com
34. A component part Caffeine is the active Constituent of drinks such as tea and coffee.
Component, Caffeine, Constituent, Coffee
35. Synonyms for Constituent in Free Thesaurus
36. 39 synonyms for Constituent: voter, elector, member of the electorate, component, element
37. The religious Constituent was angry when his favorite politician voted in favor of aid for abortion clinics
38. 🔊 During the town hall meeting, the political candidate will take questions from each and every Constituent in the building
39. 🔊 The Constituent wrote a letter to his elected official about …
40. A Constituent is a voting member of a community or organization and has the power to appoint or elect
41. A constituency is all of the Constituents of a representative
42. Constituents also have the power to remove their representative from the position to which they have appointed him or her
43. All of the Constituents who are registered to vote are called the electorate.
44. Constituent accuses Anoka County commissioner of harassment
Constituent, County, Commissioner
45. Constituent - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
46. Constituent Services Improve response time for service requests and increase Constituent satisfaction
47. Make Constituent services available on a desktop or mobile device, online, offline… anytime
48. A Constituent object defines a generic edge in a graph
49. The Constituent class is designed to be extended
50. See definition of Constituent EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB The researchers first identified counties in six states that adopted more universal mail-in voting procedures from 1992 to 2018, namely mailing all Constituents a ballot before Election Day and limiting or eliminating in-person voting.
Constituent, Counties, Constituents
51. Find frequently asked questions for the Constituent Gateway™ eNewsletter here
52. Constituent n as adj noun as adjective: Describes another noun--for example, "boat race," "dogfood." (part, element: component) composant adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Constituent, Component, Composant
53. Constituent organizations (COs) are independent organizations affiliated with AAPA
54. What does Constituent mean? A Constituent is defined as someone who has the ability to appoint another person to be a representative
55. ‘The Constituent assembly aimed to reduce instability by defining a ministerial crisis strictly, with a motion of censure required to overthrow a government.’ ‘The rebels, who are demanding a roundtable conference, an interim government and a Constituent assembly, insist that the peace process should involve the king as well as the
Constituent, Crisis, Censure, Conference
56. The Constituent structure in this sense is a self-description which is evidenced by the text, basically a kind of meaning, rather than being like linguistic form
57. Evidenced Constituent structure of this kind might sometimes be vague or indeterminate, ambiguous or contradictory, and there is some reason to think that many kinds of literary
58. What Is a Constituent? Constituent records contain vital information on your prospects, donors, and important contacts
Constituent, Contain, Contacts
59. In one easily accessible area, you can store contact information, important notes and documents, group affiliations, relationships between Constituents, donation history, donor cultivation projects, and much more.
Can, Contact, Constituents, Cultivation
60. Constituent Assembly, popularly elected body that convened in 1918 in Petrograd (St
61. The election of the Constituent Assembly was held on Nov
62. The Constituent is bound with whatever his attorney does by virtue of his authority
63. The electors of a member of the legislature are his Constituents, to whom he is responsible for his legislative acts
64. I want to serve my Constituents in any way I can
65. What Constituent means in Hindi, Constituent meaning in Hindi, Constituent definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Constituent in Hindi
66. Definition and synonyms of Constituent from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
67. This is the British English definition of Constituent.View American English definition of Constituent.
68. Having the power to frame a constitution or to constitute a government (esp in the phrases Constituent assembly, Constituent power) 2
Constitution, Constitute, Constituent
69. The glycoprotein fibronectin is a prominent and ubiquitous ECM Constituent that plays a critical role in cell adhesion, migration, proliferation, and differentiation .Cell binding to fibronectin modifies cell behavior that has endowed fibronectin with key features that mediate important biological processes such as wound healing and embryonic development and implicates the molecules in
Constituent, Critical, Cell
70. All Constituent states of Mexico are fully autonomous and comprise a federation
71. A Constituent is defined as a compound term of arity 1 with the Constituent category as principal functor
Constituent, Compound, Category
72. In these ligatures, the shapes of the Constituent consonant signs are often contracted and sometimes even distorted beyond recognition.
Constituent, Consonant, Contracted
73. A Constituent assembly is a body of representatives that is elected to create or change their country's constitution
Constituent, Create, Change, Country, Constitution
74. A group of elected representatives that have the power to write or change their country's constitution Constituent assembly legislature of France between 1789-1791; gathering of voters
Change, Country, Constitution, Constituent