1. Constant definition is - marked by firm steadfast resolution or faithfulness : exhibiting constancy of mind or attachment
2. How to use Constant in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Constant.
4. Constant definition, not changing or varying; uniform; regular; invariable: All conditions during the three experiments were Constant
Constant, Changing, Conditions
5. Some common synonyms of Constant are faithful, loyal, resolute, staunch, and steadfast
6. While all these words mean "firm in adherence to whatever one owes allegiance," Constant stresses continuing firmness of emotional attachment without necessarily implying strict obedience to promises or vows.
7. Constant® is on a developer-first mission to optimize the world of cloud computing
Constant, Cloud, Computing
8. Constant's flagship product, Vultr® is a favorite with the developer community, serving over 1.3 million customers with flexible, scalable, global bare metal, cloud compute, and storage solutions.
Constant, Community, Customers, Cloud, Compute
9. Find 167 ways to say Constant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Constant, a number, value, or object that has a fixed magnitude, physically or abstractly, as a part of a specific operation or discussion.
11. Constant Contact helps you spread the word through email, social media, SEO and other forms of online marketing—all from one place
12. Log in to Constant Contact small business engagement marketing tools
13. In Algebra, a Constant is a number on its own, or sometimes a letter such as a, b or c to stand for a fixed number
14. Example: in "x + 5 = 9", 5 and 9 are Constants.
15. In math and science, a Constant is a number that is fixed and known, unlike a variable which changes with the context
Constant, Changes, Context
16. If a friend is a Constant in your life, that means they have always been with you and there for you.
17. The definition of Constant is something that doesn't change or something that continues or remains steady
Constant, Change, Continues
18. An example of Constant is the earth's rotation around the sun.
19. Constant adjective (FREQUENT) B2 happening a lot or all the time: He's in Constant trouble with the police.
20. Constants are accessed as if they were static fields because the value of the Constant is the same for all instances of the type
21. Expressions that are not in the class that defines the Constant must use the class name, a period, and the name of the Constant to access the Constant
22. A Constant term in mathematics is a term in an algebraic equation whose meaning is Constant or cannot change because it has no modifiable variables
Constant, Cannot, Change
23. For example, in the quadratic polynomial x² + 2x + 3 = 0, the term 3 is a Constant
24. In computer programming, a Constant is a value that should not be altered by the program during normal execution, i.e., the value is Constant
25. When associated with an identifier, a Constant is said to be "named," although the terms "Constant" and "named Constant" are often used interchangeably.
26. Synonyms for Constant in Free Thesaurus
27. 116 synonyms for Constant: continuous, sustained, endless, persistent, eternal, relentless, perpetual
28. Constant - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. Late Middle English (in the sense ‘staying resolute or faithful’): from Old French, from Latin Constant- ‘standing firm’, from the verb constare, from con- ‘with’ + stare ‘stand’
Constant, Constare, Con
30. A Constant is a person in your life who you can always count on and trust its basically another word for Best friend.
Constant, Can, Count
31. A number, like 25 or 3.6 ; a character, like a or $ a character string, like “this is a string” Constants are also used in spreadsheet applications to place non-changing values in cells
Character, Constants, Changing, Cells
32. A Constant is an identifier (name) for a simple value
33. As the name suggests, that value cannot change during the execution of the script (except for magic Constants, which aren't actually Constants)
Cannot, Change, Constants
34. By convention, Constant identifiers are always uppercase
35. Con‧stant1 /ˈkɒnstənt $ ˈkɑːn-/ ●●○ S3 W3 AWL adjective 1 happening regularly or all the time SYN continual There was a Constant stream of visitors to the house
Con, Continual, Constant
36. Amy lived in Constant fear of being attacked
37. He kept in Constant contact with his family while he was in Australia
38. Change is the only Constant in life Nothing is permanent
39. Change is the only Constant in life
40. I try to remind myself that change is the only Constant in life so that I don't get too attached to whatever plans I've made
41. Constant definition: You use Constant to describe something that happens all the time or is always there
42. Constant Contact Pricing Overview
43. Constant Contact pricing starts at $20.00 per user, per month
44. Constant Contact offers a free trial
45. Constant: In mathematics, a Constant is a specific number or a symbol that is assigned a fixed value
46. I have Constant pain on my feet more on my bones than anything,do I have arthritis? I do already have plantar fascictis A
47. Looking for online definition of Constant or what Constant stands for? Constant is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
48. Constant Contact is a trusted partner in helping small businesses, nonprofits, and individuals dream smarter
49. Constant (n.) 1832 in mathematics and physics, "a quantity which is assumed to be invariable throughout," from Constant (adj.), which is attested from 1753 in mathematics
50. Find 167 ways to say Constant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
51. Boltzmann Constant, (symbol k), a fundamental Constant of physics occurring in nearly every statistical formulation of both classical and quantum physics
52. The Constant is named after Ludwig Boltzmann, a 19th-century Austrian physicist, who substantially contributed to the foundation and development
Constant, Century, Contributed
53. Constant Therapy is an award-winning speech therapy app designed to help people cope with aphasia, dementia and other speech, language and cognitive disorders caused by stroke or traumatic brain injuries
Constant, Cope, Cognitive, Caused
54. To date, thousands of users have completed over 110 million exercises using Constant Therapy.…
55. Constant Contact is an excellent e-mail marketing service
56. C Constants is the most fundamental and essential part of the C programming language
57. Constants in C are the fixed values that are used in a program, and its value remains the same during the entire execution of the program.
58. A mathematical Constant is a key number whose value is fixed by an unambiguous definition, often referred to by a symbol (e.g., an alphabet letter), or by mathematicians' names to facilitate using it across multiple mathematical problems
59. Constants arise in many areas of mathematics, with Constants such as e and π occurring in such diverse contexts as geometry, number theory, and calculus.
Constants, Contexts, Calculus
60. "The Constant" is the fifth episode of Season 4 of Lost, and the seventy-seventh produced hour of the series as a whole.It was originally broadcast on February 28, 2008
61. The helicopter hits turbulence on its way to the freighter, and Desmond experiences unexpected side effects; as his consciousness travels in time he and a key character discover their "Constants."
Consciousness, Character, Constants
62. Constant Therapy is an award-winning speech therapy app designed to help people cope with aphasia, dementia and other speech, language and cognitive disorders caused by stroke or traumatic brain injuries
Constant, Cope, Cognitive, Caused
63. To date, thousands of users have completed over 110 million exercises using Constant Therapy
constant (noun) · constants (plural noun)