1. Consistent definition is - marked by harmony, regularity, or steady continuity : free from variation or contradiction
2. How to use Consistent in a sentence.
3. Consistent definition, agreeing or accordant; compatible; not self-contradictory: His views and actions are Consistent
4. Consistent synonyms, Consistent pronunciation, Consistent translation, English dictionary definition of Consistent
5. In agreement; compatible: The testimony was Consistent …
6. Consistent adjective (AGREEING) C2 [ after verb ] in agreement with other facts or with typical or previous behaviour, or having the same principles as something else: What the witness said in court was not Consistent …
7. 11 synonyms of Consistent from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Consistent
9. Consistent: not having or showing any apparent conflict
10. Find 59 ways to say Consistent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. The definition of Consistent is something that is reliable or in agreement
12. An example of Consistent is waking up at seven o'clock every morning.
13. Synonyms for Consistent in Free Thesaurus
14. 47 synonyms for Consistent: steady, even, regular, stable, constant, persistent, dependable
15. Start by determining how you want to be more Consistent in your life, and aim for these small goals
16. Over time, as you become more Consistent, …
17. If you get the same Donkey Kong score every time you play, you're Consistent
18. It's Consistent with video-game addiction, however, that you will continue to play in the hopes of beating that score.
19. As adjectives the difference between Consistent and consistant is that Consistent is of a regularly occurring, dependable nature while consistant is
20. As a noun Consistent is (in the pluralrare) objects or facts that are coexistent, or in agreement with one another.
21. To be Consistent, you have to replicate positive behavior or performance day after day, until it defines you
22. ‘Overall, a Consistent set of variables is selected across the two functional forms.’ ‘One maximal Consistent set of propositions is distinctive in that all of the propositions belonging to it are true.’ ‘It says that no Consistent formal logical system can prove its own consistency.’
23. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English con‧sis‧tent /kənˈsɪstənt/ ●●○ S3 W3 AWL adjective 1 always behaving in the same way or having the same attitudes, standards etc – usually used to show approval OPP inConsistent She’s the team’s most Consistent player. Consistent in We need to be Consistent …
24. Adjective Someone who is Consistent always behaves in the same way, has the same attitudes towards people or things, or achieves the same level of success in something
25. He was never the most Consistent of players anyway
26. [more Consistent; most Consistent] 1 a : always acting or behaving in the same way He is a Consistent supporter of the museum.
27. Consistent (adj.) 1570s, "consisting" (a sense now obsolete), from Latin Consistentem (nominative consistens), present participle of consistere "to stand firm, take a standing position, stop, halt," from assimilated form of com "with, together" (see con-) + sistere "to place," causative of stare "to stand, be standing," from PIE root *sta-"to stand, make or be firm."
28. Consistent definition: Someone who is Consistent always behaves in the same way, has the same attitudes towards Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
29. See 4 authoritative translations of Consistent in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
30. The two statements are not Consistent; The second statement is not Consistent with the first.
31. ‘a Consistent worldwide application of its policies’ ‘One of the important principles when working with and bringing up children is to be honest, fair and Consistent.’ ‘First, it helps ensure that reporting by parties is adequate, accurate, and Consistent.’
32. Consistency is a related term of Consistent
33. As nouns the difference between Consistent and consistency is that Consistent is (in the pluralrare) objects or facts that are coexistent, or in agreement with one another while consistency is local coherence
34. As a adjective Consistent is of a regularly occurring, dependable nature.
35. A Consistent approach to the problem; a Consistent pattern of behaviour; He has been Milan's most Consistent player (= who plays well most often) this season
36. Consistent in something She's not very Consistent in the way she treats her children
37. Consistent in doing something We must be Consistent in applying the rules.
38. Consistent with this finding, B.
39. Consistent with the other states.
40. Head hair Consistent with Evonitz.
41. That's no accident-- it's actually very Consistent with Progressive skepticism.
42. Those results are Consistent with the way Americans voted on local tax measures.
43. We will acquire them by arrangements Consistent with the United Nations Charter.
44. The Consistent rise in the price of grain during the 16th century encouraged the transfer of capital from trade to the land
45. The structure is designed to reward the teams finishing nearer the top and the most Consistent teams.
46. Consistent with compatible avec → the fastest rate of growth Consistent with economic stability
47. To be Consistent with sth (=match) correspondre à qch → The upward trend is Consistent with that in most other parts of London
48. Compound Forms/Forme composte: Inglese: Italiano: Consistent pattern n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
49. ([sth] regular and repeating)schema ricorrente nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore: There is a Consistent pattern in his behaviour; he always lets you down!
50. Consistent is also an adjective
51. The adverb form is Consistently
52. " The company creates fairly Consistent products
53. " (fairly, relatively, reasonably) " The results were surprisingly Consistent
54. " (surprisingly) Used with prepositions: " His police statement is Consistent with the evidence
55. " (with) " The results are Consistent among the age groups
56. Restrictions are kept to a minimum, Consistent with order and control
57. That which agrees with something else; as a Consistent condition, which is one which agrees with all other parts of a contract, or which can be reconciled with every other part
58. Consistent with C/W Clinical decision making A phrase used by practitioners of the 'visual arts' of medicine, ie pathology and radiology, in which a diagnosis is based on a subjective interpretation of a particular pattern in a tissue, organ, or body region.
59. Synonyms for Consistent with include in keeping with, as per, in accordance with, in line with, according to, in proportion to, along with, in relation to, commensurate with and in agreement with
60. Be Consistent with that and then over several months or several years, then you'll be able to achieve the end goal that you're after
61. If you want to build a business and make money, you got to work at that and be Consistent every single day or five days a week or three days a week.
62. In statistics, a Consistent estimator or asymptotically Consistent estimator is an estimator—a rule for computing estimates of a parameter θ 0 —having the property that as the number of data points used increases indefinitely, the resulting sequence of estimates converges in probability to θ 0.This means that the distributions of the estimates become more and more concentrated near the
63. Definition and synonyms of Consistent from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
64. This is the British English definition of Consistent.View American English definition of Consistent.
65. Ahh, the power of being Consistent
66. Dollar Shave Club’s Consistent brand messaging wasn’t a fortunate accident
67. Consistent and Dependent Systems The two equations y = 2 x + 5 and y = 4 x + 3 , form a system of equations .The ordered pair that is the solution of both equations is the solution of the system
68. 🎵 Follow HipHop Sounds on Spotify : https://bit.ly/HipHopSounds🎧 Lil Baby - Consistent (Un-Official Music Video)🔔 Turn on notifications to stay updated wi
69. The only Consistent quality he had was being dishonest
70. 🔊 Though he was always late, at least he was Consistent about it
71. 🔊 A Consistent role model is important to a developing young child
72. 🔊 As a parent, it can be difficult to remain Consistent in your punishment, but you must not show favoritism
73. 🔊 His Consistent disobedience
74. Consistent equations definition, two or more equations that have at least one common solution