1. Considerably synonyms, Considerably pronunciation, Considerably translation, English dictionary definition of Considerably
2. Considerably definition, to a noteworthy or marked extent; much; noticeably; substantially; amply
3. 20 synonyms of Considerably from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Considerably
5. Considerably: to a large extent or degree
6. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Atmosphere has cooled Considerably, and the snowfall rate is higher than the melting rate in Vienna, VA
7. To a large, noticeable, or important degree: He's Considerably fatter than he was when I knew him
8. His views differ Considerably from those of his parents.
9. Synonyms for Considerably include highly, enormously, seriously, vastly, hugely, remarkably, greatly, tremendously, significantly and quite
10. The Crossword Solver found 29 answers to the Considerably crossword clue
11. 'Considerably' is a 12 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Considerably We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Considerably will help you to finish your crossword today
12. Considerably is a crossword puzzle clue
13. Considerably is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
14. Synonyms for Considerably more include far more, many more, much more, significantly more, appreciably more, immeasurably more, noticeably more, substantially more, a lot more and very much more
15. Anything described with the word Considerably happens substantially or in a major way
16. A Considerably better job is a much better job
17. So if something occurs Considerably, it occurs to a great degree.
18. Considerably Sentence Examples the amount was Considerably increased, It was continued till 1869
19. I guess the feed bill is Considerably smaller, too
20. All Souls College was Considerably later.
21. ‘a Considerably higher density’ ‘In truth, much of her verse is as light as souffle but has Considerably more substance.’ ‘The obvious answer is that the state has got Considerably larger under Labour.’
22. He has added Considerably to his piano repertoire
23. This forced the cost of living up Considerably
24. The castle was enlarged Considerably in the fifteenth century
25. The course has now been shortened Considerably
26. Synonyms for Considerably in Free Thesaurus
27. 15 synonyms for Considerably: greatly, very much, seriously, significantly, remarkably
28. Definition of Considerably in the Definitions.net dictionary
29. What does Considerably mean? Information and translations of Considerably in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
30. Word family (noun) consideration reconsideration (adjective) considerable ≠ inconsiderable considerate ≠ inconsiderate considered (verb) consider reconsider (adverb) Considerably considerately ≠ inconsiderately From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary …
31. Definition of Considerably in the Fine Dictionary
32. Meaning of Considerably with illustrations and photos
33. Pronunciation of Considerably and its etymology
34. Related words - Considerably synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
35. Example sentences containing Considerably
36. Considerably definition: to a noteworthy or marked extent ; much; noticeably; substantially; amply Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
37. Considerably [ kən'sidərəbli ] adv
38. To a great extent or degree "painting the room white made it seem Considerably (or substantially) larger"; "the house has fallen Considerably in value" 同义词： well substantially
39. Much; a lot synonym significantly The need for sleep varies Considerably from person to person
40. Interest rates on bank loans have increased Considerably in recent years
41. Pollution levels have Considerably reduced in this time.
42. Considerably may be defined as “To a noteworthy or marked extent” and “(adv.) In a manner or to a degree not trifling or unimportant ”
43. Synonyms for Considerably are for example a lot , …
44. Examples of Considerably in a sentence Anjou was Considerably to the westward of it
45. This very act of Franco’s embarrassed the woman Considerably
46. He was a man Considerably advanced in life, and of great circumspection, prudence, and steadiness of character
47. Considerably in a sentence - Use
48. Utterly,totally, absolutely, Considerably very Considerably antedating the Convention which were only incidental to continental shelf rights as such..appears Considerably larger at the horizon - English Only forum added Considerably to the dignity - English Only forum
49. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Atmosphere has cooled Considerably, and the snowfall rate is higher than the melting rate in Vienna, VA
50. Considerably adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (to a great extent) considerevolmente, notevolmente, sensibilmente avv avverbio : Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente " - "Ho
51. Is Considerably small vs is Considerably limited A complete search of the internet has found these results: is Considerably small is the most popular phrase on the web.
52. "Considerably.com" is on a mission to help stock market, crypto, futures and all traders achieve "Considerably More" trading profits on their trades combined with "Considerably Less" trading losses
53. This type of trading method of course would be a perfect formula for Considerably improved success at trading the markets for regular and
54. The sun was Considerably less bright back then, so Venus was arguably a cozier habitat for life than earth
55. 2019年6月六级真题（第二套）听力 Section C While by no means perfect, it is Considerably more comprehensive than average income, taking into account not only growth in consumption per person but also changes in working time
56. Considerably in a sentence - Use "Considerably" in a sentence 1
57. Critical Path, another movielike game, is Considerably more focused
58. Japanese backing has not disappeared, but it has slowed Considerably
59. Click for more sentences of Considerably
60. Definition of Considerably (adverb): a lot
61. Definition and synonyms of Considerably from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
62. This is the British English definition of Considerably.View American English definition of Considerably.
63. What is the definition of Considerably? What is the meaning of Considerably? How do you use Considerably in a sentence? What are synonyms for Considerably?
64. Considerably larger than anything we know they built back then
65. Considerably larger than the first
66. Like anomalocaris, it's Considerably larger than its victims
67. Considerably (comparative more Considerably, superlative most Considerably) Significantly; to a degree worth considering
68. The situation has improved Considerably
69. The situation is Considerably better
70. Their dinner parties had become Considerably less formal
71. Jewelry Box Considerably increases movement speed while stalking
72. StalkPowerSpeed -> 0.25 (25%) Hair Bow Considerably increases the duration of Evil Within III.
73. Record yourself saying 'Considerably' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
74. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Considerably'
75. Another way to say Considerably Higher? Synonyms for Considerably Higher (other words and phrases for Considerably Higher).
76. Telemedicine use increased Considerably during the COVID-19 pandemic, with lower use in communities with higher rates of poverty, according to a study published in …
77. Face masks Considerably reduce COVID-19 cases in Germany Timo Mitzea,1 , Reinhold Kosfeldb,1 , Johannes Rodec,1 , and Klaus Wälded,e,1,2 aDepartment of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark, 5230 Odense, Denmark; bInstitute of Economics, Universität Kassel, 34127 Kassel, Germany; cDepartment of Law and Economics, Technische Universität Darmstadt, 64289 Darmstadt, …
78. Slightly: 1%, Moderately 2%, Considerably: 3%
79. 20 hours ago · Considerably more infections among youth, RIVM sees the situation deteriorating christophercloutier 22 seconds ago The RIVM saw all figures increase over the past week: not only the number of infections and admissions to hospitals, but also the percentage of positive tests.
80. 4 hours ago · Oil and aviation put Japanese stock market Considerably lower Financial; DS 4 La Première is a packed introductory version; Wake-up service 24/3: Corona briefing House of Representatives • Kick-off World Cup qualification with duel against Turkey; Consultation committee discusses new measures from 9 am: so you can stay informed today
considerably - to a great extent or degree; "I'm afraid the film was well over budget"; "painting the room white made it seem considerably (or substantially) larger"; "the house has fallen considerably in value"; "the price went up substantially"
/ kənˈsɪd.ɚ.ə.bli / B2 to a large, noticeable, or important degree: He's considerably fatter than he was when I knew him.
Worthy of consideration; significant: The economy was a considerable issue in the campaign. n. Informal A considerable amount, extent, or degree. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Synonyms of considerably. astronomically, big-time, broadly, colossally, enormously, extensively, greatly, highly, hugely, largely, massively, monstrously, monumentally, much, sizably, staggeringly, stupendously, tremendously, utterly, vastly.