1. Considerable definition is - worth consideration : significant
2. How to use Considerable in a sentence.
3. Considerable synonyms, Considerable pronunciation, Considerable translation, English dictionary definition of Considerable
4. Large in amount, extent, or degree: a writer of Considerable influence
5. Worthy of consideration; significant: The economy was a Considerable
6. Considerable definition, rather large or great in size, distance, extent, etc.: It cost a Considerable amount
7. We took a Considerable length of time to decide
8. 32 synonyms of Considerable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 89 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Considerable
10. Considerable: sufficiently large in size, amount, or number to merit attention.
11. Find 79 ways to say Considerable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Large or relatively large in number or amount or extent or degree; "a Considerable quantity"; "the economy was a Considerable issue in the campaign"; "went to Considerable trouble for us"; "spent a Considerable amount of time on the problem"
13. Considerable's legal entity is Grandparent Partners LLC
14. Copyright 2021 Considerable.com Follow Us Follow Us Facebook
Copyright, Considerable, Com
15. Considerable - Significados en español y discusiones con el uso de 'Considerable'.
16. Synonyms for Considerable amounts include quantity, plenty, good deal, loads, many, numerous, oodles, scads, scores and several
17. Synonyms for Considerable in Free Thesaurus
18. 36 synonyms for Considerable: large, goodly, much, great, marked, comfortable, substantial
19. Another word for Considerable: large, goodly, much, great, marked Collins English Thesaurus
20. Considerable cuyo significado guarda Considerable equivalencia con detente existen diferencias Considerables entre los planteamientos de ambos candidatos hubo un retraso Considerable there was a Considerable delay; hemos tenido pérdidas Considerables we have suffered substantial o Considerable …
Considerable, Cuyo, Con, Considerables, Candidatos
21. The slave code adopted in 1798 and modified from time to time presented in Considerable detail the legal aspects of slavery in the state.: The meaning of the text has been the subject of Considerable debate among scholars for many years.: There is a Considerable amount of technical support for transport and agricultural aviation.: The intermediate status of clitics poses a Considerable
Code, Considerable, Clitics
22. Considerable adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
23. We found 10 answers for “Considerable”
24. This page shows answers to the clue Considerable, followed by 4 definitions like “Of importance or value”, “Of some distinction” and “Worthy of respect, attention, etc.”.Synonyms for Considerable are for example ample, extensive and generous.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Clue, Considerable, Can
25. What is the opposite of Considerable? Antonyms for Considerable (opposite of Considerable)
26. Definition of Considerable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
27. • A Considerable amount of research was done here by our science department
28. • Such problems received Considerable attention at this time; it is clear that nothing was being taken for granted
29. • The cost of these complex operations is Considerable but poorly known
Cost, Complex, Considerable
30. • There was a Considerable delay in the processing of our application.
31. Considerable (plural Considerables) A thing to be considered, consideration1646, Thomas Browne, Pseudodoxia Epidemica, London: Edw
Considerable, Considerables, Considered
32. 9, Statistes and Politicians, unto whom Ragione di Stato, is the first Considerable, as though it were their businesse to deceive people, as a Maxime, do hold, that truth is to be concealed from them […
33. Considerable definition: Considerable means great in amount or degree
34. Examples of Considerable debt in a sentence, how to use it
35. 19 examples: However, this definition of the public debt does not include the Considerable…
36. Considerable: 1 adj large or relatively large in number or amount or extent or degree “a Considerable quantity” “the economy was a Considerable issue in the campaign” “went to Considerable trouble for us” “spent a Considerable amount of time on the problem” Synonyms: appreciable enough to be estimated or measured goodish , goodly , healthy ,
37. Considerable A website for people who are redefining what it means to grow older.
38. ‘A Considerable amount of time and effort must have been needed to provide such a good show.’ ‘Secondly, the root system of mature maize plants has a Considerable size and complexity.’ ‘What is the meaning and effect of those agreements is to Considerable extent a question of law.’
39. What is the definition of Considerable? What is the meaning of Considerable? How do you use Considerable in a sentence? What are synonyms for Considerable?
40. Definition of Considerable in the Definitions.net dictionary
41. What does Considerable mean? Information and translations of Considerable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
42. Considerable 3,206 followers on LinkedIn
43. The fire caused Considerable damage to the church
Caused, Considerable, Church
44. The argument seemed to have Considerable merit
45. The situation called for Considerable tact
46. We've saved a Considerable amount of money
47. 58086 You seem to have made Considerable progress since I saw you last
48. CK 1 286660 He has a Considerable income
49. CM 2936437 Tom was in Considerable pain
50. CK 289564 He is under Considerable stress
51. CM 289563 He is a man of Considerable means
52. CM 302653 He gave her a Considerable sum of money
53. CK 265604 Keeping a car is a Considerable expense
Ck, Car, Considerable
54. CM 2890250 Tom showed Considerable …
55. Synonym significant The project wasted a Considerable amount of time and money
56. Damage to the building was Considerable
57. Considerable progress has been made in finding a cure for the disease.
58. Considerable feels like a "guesstimate." Share
59. Considerable (adj.) mid-15c., "capable of being considered, conceivable," from Medieval Latin considerabilis "worthy to be considered," from Latin considerare "to look at closely, observe," probably literally "to observe the stars," from assimilated form of com "with, together" (see con-) + sidus (genitive sideris) "heavenly body, star, constellation" (see sidereal).
Considerable, Capable, Considered, Conceivable, Considerabilis, Considerare, Closely, Com, Con, Constellation
60. Could see a "Considerable degree of normality" by the Fourth of July if U.S
61. Search Considerable risk and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
62. You can complete the definition of Considerable risk given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Can, Complete, Considerable, Cambridge, Chambers, Collins
63. As adjectives the difference between Considerable and significant is that Considerable is significant; worth considering while significant is signifying something; carrying meaning
Considerable, Considering, Carrying
64. Find 79 ways to say Considerable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
65. Considerable momentum has been created, and there is an ever-growing desire not to lose it
66. Report: Dolphins to show 'Considerable' interest in WR Kenny Golladay
67. The risks of ongoing business failures in the United States "remain Considerable" even as the economy emerges from the coronavirus pandemic, the …
68. Poll Sees Considerable Increase In Global Covid-19 Vaccine Enthusiasm [Infographic] Niall McCarthy
69. A 2011-01-22: "Considerable dent" rather than "d A 2010-04-29: cause Considerable unrest among
70. A 2010-01-22: Likewise, sealings have been under A 2009-11-17: Ups - sorry - aber Considerable is A 2009-11-17: sth
71. We've got 0 rhyming words for Considerable » What rhymes with Considerable? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Considerable.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Considerable, Composing, Coming
72. No Considerable torrent could everhave flowed down this bed of shingle; for if it had, a greatcliff-bounded channel, as in all the southern valleys, wouldassuredly have been formed
Considerable, Could, Channel
73. Another way to say Considerable Time? Synonyms for Considerable Time (other words and phrases for Considerable Time).