consider (verb) · considers (third person present) · considered (past tense) · considered (past participle) · considering (present participle)
1. Consider definition is - to think about carefully: such as
2. How to use Consider in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Consider.
4. 9 rows · Define Consider
5. Consider synonyms, Consider pronunciation, Consider translation, English …
6. 55 synonyms of Consider from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 95 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Consider: to think of in a particular way.
8. Find 95 ways to say Consider, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Synonyms for Consider in Free Thesaurus
10. 111 synonyms for Consider: think, see, believe, rate, judge, suppose, deem, view as, look upon, regard
11. Synonyms for Consider include contemplate, examine, appraise, review, study, ponder, assess, bethink, evaluate and excogitate
12. The Crossword Solver found 162 answers to the Consider crossword clue
13. We found 37 answers for “Consider”
14. This page shows answers to the clue Consider, followed by ten definitions like “Think about carefully”, “Consider, as of an example” and “Regard or treat with Consideration”.Synonyms for Consider are for example assess, balance and brand.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
15. 'Consider' is a 8 letter word starting with C and ending with R Crossword clues for 'Consider' Clue Answer; Consider (4) DEEM: Regard as (4) Consider to be (4) Judge or Consider (4) Judge to be (4) Hold as an opinion (4) Have an opinion (4) Regard in a specific way (4) Come to think or judge (4)
16. Stop to Consider for a moment what this means.
17. To be Considered for an interview, please list.
18. Fraudulent cases are Considered for prosecution.
19. Equity MFs can also be Considered for generating tax-free income or capital gain.
20. There are 28 Nakshatras, however only 27 Nakshatras are Considered for calculations.
21. The Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) is being Considered for future
22. Consider.ly is an all-in-one research platform for collaborative analysis of qualitative data assisted by AI
23. Consider (English) Consideren (Middle English (1100-1500)) Considerer (Middle French (ca
24. 1400-1600)) Considero (Latin) 9
25. (kənˈsɪdɝ) Regard or treat with Consideration, respect, and esteem
26. What is more, I Consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things
27. I Consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ New Living Translation Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with …
28. Consider (v.) late 14c., "to fix the mind upon for careful examination, meditate upon," also "view attentively, scrutinize; not to be negligent of," from Old French Considerer (13c.) "reflect on, Consider, study," from Latin Considerare "to look at closely, observe," probably literally "to observe the stars," from assimilated form of com "with, together" (see con-) + sidus (genitive sideris
29. Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, New Living Translation Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, Consider it an opportunity for great joy
30. See 6 authoritative translations of Consider in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
31. Consider is a verb that simply means to think about, look at, or judge
32. Consider, for a moment, the perks of house sitting for your pool-owning neighbors before you immediately refuse their request.
33. My name is Consider and I post a variety of gaming related content ranging from Autopolitan, an Automation and BeamNG crossover series, to Planet Coaster, Sims, and My Summer Car
34. So what is "Consider It"? Simply move the red object on the screen to play each problem
35. Play through 100 problems, and get evaluated on how "Considerate" you are
36. Share a controller with a friend and you can play the "Consider It Together" mode.
37. What is the opposite of Consider? Antonyms for Consider (opposite of Consider)
38. What does Consider mean? The definition of Consider is to decide, keep in mind, or believe as true
39. (verb) An example of Consider is thinking abo
40. Consider This from NPR Every weekday afternoon, the hosts of NPR's All Things Considered help you make sense of a major news story and what it means for you in 15 minutes
41. Consider for a moment the origins of almost any word we have for bad language – "profanity", "curses", "oaths" and "swearing" itself
42. Bao has asked about the use of the verb Consider (in its "to think of or regard (someone or something) in a specified way" sense) with as following it
43. He presents four pairs of sentences and asks which is more common: He Considers me as his best friend.
44. Supreme Court to Consider Death Sentence in Boston Marathon Bombing Case The justices will review a decision from a federal appeals court that …
45. Consider - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
46. Additional Translations: Inglés: Español: Consider vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (reflect on) Considerar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda").: Consider the implications of that
47. I Consider it a great honour to be invited
48. Consider somebody/something to do something The campaign was Considered to have failed
49. Consider yourself lucky/fortunate (= believe you are lucky etc) Consider yourself lucky you weren’t in the car at the time
50. Consider yourself (to be) something (= think of yourself as a particular type of person
51. "Consider" is a transitive verb: you always Consider something (you can also Consider somebody your friend, your enemy, your source of inspiration, etc.)
52. Consider definition, to think carefully about, especially in order to make a decision; contemplate; reflect on: He Considered the cost before buying the new car
53. If you Consider a person or thing to be something, you have the opinion that this is what they are
54. We don't Consider our customers to be mere consumers; we Consider them to be our friends
55. I had always Considered myself a strong, competent woman
56. Consider - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
57. Should Consider leading a multilateral coalition with South American nations to push back against China's illegal fishing and trade practices, a U.S
58. 20 hours ago · Colorado could be the next state to Consider a ban on "assault-style" weapons, Colorado Public Radio has learned, although discussions are still in …
59. The Supreme Court said Monday it will Consider reinstating the death sentence for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, presenting President Biden with an early test of …
60. Clear-eyed, sensitive, illuminating, and knowledgeable, Consider This is Palahniuk's love letter to stories and storytellers, booksellers and books themselves
61. Consider it a classic in the making
62. The verb Consider is not used with a following infinitive
63. Consider is a unique gem in the treasure chest of YA apocalyptic sci-fi thrillers
64. Consider THE LOBSTER ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED AUGUST 2004 For 56 years, the Maine Lobster Festival has been drawing crowds with the promise of sun, fun, and fine food
65. 4 ‘I hope the inquiry will Consider all those issues’ SYNONYMS take into Consideration , take into account, take account of, make allowances for, respect, bear in mind, be mindful of, have regard to, reckon with, remember, mind, mark, heed, note, not forget, make provision for, take to heart, have regard to, pay regard to, be guided by
66. In your sentence, "Consider" is functioning differently
67. The sentence is the passive version of the following sentence: They Consider the system to serve as a new model
68. (NOT: They Consider the system serving as a new model) In that sentence, "Consider" is functioning as (what Quirk et al
69. Consider (someone) for (something) To contemplate giving something (often a particular job or role) to someone
70. I Considered Walt for the promotion, but his constant lateness soon made me question that decision
71. Which actresses are you Considering for the lead? See also: Consider, for Consider it done cliché I will make sure your request or command is
72. Consider: Contributions (up to $6,000 or $7,000 if you’re 50 or older) are made with after-tax dollars; your money grows tax-free; and withdrawals may be made tax-free after a required holding
73. Find 37 ways to say NOT Consider, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
74. With a market value recently at $1.8 trillion, this is a big company -- but it's still growing at a respectable clip: Consider that in its last reported quarter, revenue grew by 17%, while net
75. 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,  whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance
76. Review: Why Zelda fans should seriously Consider Monster Hunter Rise on Switch Transformative controls, mostly steady 30 fps combat make this a must-own on Switch