conserve (verb) · conserves (third person present) · conserved (past tense) · conserved (past participle) · conserving (present participle)
conserve (noun) · conserves (plural noun)
1. Conserve definition is - to keep in a safe or sound state; especially : to avoid wasteful or destructive use of
2. How to use Conserve in a sentence.
3. About Conserve Fostering Financial Freedom ® Conserve is a top performing accounts receivable management company with the numbers to prove it
4. Conserve definition, to prevent injury, decay, waste, or loss of: Conserve your strength for the race
5. 5 synonyms of Conserve from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 33 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Conserve: to avoid the wasteful or destructive use of.
7. Conserve is based on a simple concept of helping people fulfill their financial obligations in a way that preserves their personal dignity
8. On behalf of all of us at Conserve, we look forward to working with you.
9. Conserve provides this secure Portal as a courtesy for the exclusive internal use of its valued clients and to provide Client with the following services: Verifying status of Client’s debtor accounts (“Accounts”) Reviewing staff work notes regarding debtors (“Notes”) Reporting payments made to such Accounts
10. Conserve ® SC insect control is highly active at low use rates
11. See also synonyms for: Conserved / conserving
12. To Conserve is to save or protect something, like money, or your energy on a long run
13. People are also encouraged to Conserve energy by turning off lights and not cranking the air conditioner
14. Conserve is from the Latin for "to keep, preserve, guard" ( conservare ).
15. Conserve synonyms, Conserve pronunciation, Conserve translation, English dictionary definition of Conserve
16. To protect from loss or harm; preserve: calls to Conserve our national heritage in the face of
17. Conserve is indeed a legitimate third-party debt collector, but that doesn’t mean that they are pleasant to work with
18. Conserve (plural Conserves) Wilderness where human development is prohibited
19. 53 I shall […] study broths, plasters, and Conserves, till from a fine lady I become a notable woman.
20. Conserve not only has great benefits, competitive pay and encourages work/life balance; they operate in a way that puts their employees first as a business model.
21. ‘The spicy fruit Conserve known as mostarda (most emphatically not mustard) is eaten with meat and game.’ ‘Combine the mayonnaise, yoghurt and apricot Conserve or chutney.’ ‘This version uses brown bread rather than white and between the buttery sandwiches is heaped chunky hot ginger jam, sometimes sold as ginger marmalade, but usually as ginger Conserve.’
22. Conserve definition: If you Conserve a supply of something, you use it carefully so that it lasts for a long Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
23. Conserve® 498 followers on LinkedIn
24. Contractor Compliance - Quick, simple and affordable Conserve is a contractor management solution provider, specialising in a managed contractor
25. Conserve is a top performing accounts receivable management company with the numbers to prove it.
26. The organization works to Conserve [=save] our national forests/wildlife
27. A scientist who is studying ways to Conserve [= preserve ] biological diversity [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
28. What does Conserve mean? A jam made of fruits stewed in sugar
29. Conserve: To protect from loss or harm; preserve
30. Since what conservatives seek to Conserve is the social order and power structure (with themselves as the ruling class) by any means necessary, the dismantling of state security constraints is wholly in line with conservatism.
31. What is Conserve? Conserve, Inc
32. Or Continental Service Group is a third-party collection agency based in New York state that specializes in collecting delinquent education loans.Conserve has received consumer complaints alleging violations of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), such as using false or misleading information in an effort to collect a debt and …
33. Conserve - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
34. 3 reviews of Conserve "I keep getting calls from Conserve
35. I only found out that Conserve was a debt collection agency until I googled the name
36. Conserve - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
37. Inflections of 'Conserve' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Conserves v 3rd person singular conserving v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Conserved v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
38. English Translation of “Conserve” The official Collins French-English Dictionary online
39. Conserved: Of genetic entities that remain unchanged between individuals of a species or between different species or over a period of time
40. The adjective is often qualified as in ‘highly Conserved’.
41. Related topics: Food Conserve con‧serve 2 / ˈkɒnsɜːv $ ˈkɑːnsɜːrv / noun [countable, uncountable] formal DF fruit that is preserved by being cooked with sugar SYN jam strawberry Conserve Examples from the Corpus Conserve • From them, mixed with redcurrants and blackcurrants, Victorine produced a notable Conserve.
42. Synonyms for Conserve in Free Thesaurus
43. 29 synonyms for Conserve: save, husband, take care of, hoard, store up, go easy on, use sparingly
44. One who Conserves.··to keep (in a particular place) Conserver la glace dans un congélateur
45. Conserve something to use as little of something as possible so that it lasts a long time
46. Help to Conserve energy by insulating your home
47. Renewable energy resources can help Conserve fossil fuels and reduce carbon emissions.
48. Find 31 ways to say Conserve, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
49. The need to Conserve energy we can all be encouraged to Conserve water outdoors spreading a mulch of manure on the ground over the roots to Conserve moisture in summer the body responsible for conserving historic buildings measures to tackle pollution and Conserve the environment
50. To Conserve one's energies ahorrar (las) energías.
51. Conserve Conservation in agriculture is vital to maintain the productivity and sustainability of America’s working and non-working lands
52. Conserve Employees Say "Conserve has afforded me the opportunity to have financial security, great benefits, and a team-like atmosphere
53. I am proud to call Conserve my career choice." Upcoming Recruiting Events
54. How can we Conserve what wetlands we've still got, and build others back? By Lela Nargi March 19, 2021 11:30AM (UTC) (Getty Images)--Shares
55. Founded in 2020 with over 15 years of industry experience, Conserve provide a range of services from insulated conservatory roofs to all aspects of
56. Conserve your resources without sacrificing performance with VitaFerm®️ Conserve™️, an economical line of vitamin and mineral supplements for beef cattle that supports the health and condition of the whole herd
57. Other articles where Conserve is discussed: jelly: Preserves, jams, Conserves, and marmalades differ from jellies in their inclusion of whole fruit or fruit pulp.
58. Conserve’s management team is committed to going to great lengths to ensure that our employees are fulfilled and satisfied in their roles
59. As an equal opportunity employer, Conserve’s Mission, Vision, and Values dictate our business conduct and our over-arching commitment to every member of our team is evident in everything we do.
60. Defend, Conserve, Protect MOVIE
61. Narrated by Dan Aykroyd, Defend * Conserve * Protect, pits the marine conservation group, Sea Shepherd, against the Japanese whaling fleet, in a battle to
62. Conserve Utah Valley is an organization dedicated in preserving open spaces through Utah Valley, including Bridal Veil Falls
63. There’s a Global Plan to Conserve Nature