conservative (adjective) · Conservative (adjective)
conservative (noun) · conservatives (plural noun) · Conservative (noun) · Conservatives (plural noun)
1. Conservative definition is - of or relating to a philosophy of conservatism
2. How to use Conservative in a sentence.
3. Conservative definition, disposed to preserve existing conditions, institutions, etc., or to restore traditional ones, and to limit change
4. The American Conservative exists to advance a Main Street conservatism
5. For there exists no Model Conservative, and conservatism is the negation of ideology: it is a state of mind, a type of character, a way of looking at the civil social order
6. Townhall is the leading source for Conservative news, political cartoons, breaking stories, election analysis and commentary on politics and the media culture
7. An information hub for Conservatives
8. Jan Brown on It’s Cool to be Conservative; Robert Lahr on Federal ‘COVID’ Spending Surpases $41,870 Per Taxpayer
9. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense
10. Daily Conservative Political Memes - March 20, 2021 Conservative Daily Snapshot – Liberty Nation - March 20, 2021 Liberty Nation On The Go: Listen to Today’s Top News 03.20.21 - …
11. The Conservative Treehouse publishes original editorials, with a highly-engaged audience in the comments section
12. If you like not only reading about politics, but discussing them, The Conservative Treehouse might be for you
13. And as long as you’re gonna hang out in the Conservative Treehouse, why not check out the best slingshots to go with it
14. With millions of people still going to Drudge Report, it's important for patriots to have a new home that embraces a Conservative worldview
15. Conservative Playbook is updated constantly throughout the day with the content Americans need
16. Conservative Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political conservatism, especially in the United Kingdom or Canada
17. 6. Conservative Of or adhering to Conservative Judaism
18. The Center to Protect Elections was established by the American Conservative Union Foundation in response to fallout from the 2020 Presidential Election and the culmination of a multi-year effort to weaken our system of elections.
19. Conservative intellectuals have championed a "high Conservative modernism" that insists that universal truths exist, and have opposed approaches that deny the existence of universal truths
20. Conservatism - Conservatism - General characteristics: A common way of distinguishing conservatism from both liberalism and radicalism is to say that Conservatives reject the optimistic view that human beings can be morally improved through political and social change
21. Conservatives who are Christians sometimes express this point by saying that human beings are guilty of original sin.
22. Breaking political news stories, trending topics, economic policies, and daily business news with a Conservative twist
23. Freedom Wire is America's patriotic choice for Conservative news.
24. The Conservative looks upon politics as the art of achieving the maximum amount of freedom for individuals that is consistent with the maintenance of social order.
25. ConservativeJobs.com is a project of The Leadership Institute
26. Watch all live streams from the American Conservative Union with CPAC NOW.
27. To truly become the best private email service for Conservatives, we have made sure President Ronald Reagan’s Conservative legacy touches all …
28. The great Conservative philosopher Roger Scruton, who died earlier this month, said, “Conservatism starts from a sentiment that all mature people …
29. The Conservatives offer a future after Brexit where we move on to focus on our priorities – which are also your priorities.
30. Conservative adjective (SOCIAL) tending to emphasize the importance of preserving traditional cultural and religious values, and to oppose change, esp
31. Sudden change If you are Conservative in your appearance, you wear clothes in traditional colors and styles: He wore a Conservative …
32. Today’s Conservative Party is a vibrant national organization with strong grassroots support from coast to coast to coast
33. The Party, its caucus, and its members upholding the proud Canadian Conservative …
34. Hot Air is the leading Conservative blog for breaking news and commentary covering the Obama administration, the gun control debate, politics, media, culture, and the 2014 and 2016 elections.
35. 46 synonyms of Conservative from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 83 related words, definitions, and antonyms
36. Find another word for Conservative
37. Conservative: tending to favor established ideas, conditions, or institutions.
38. 4Conservative.com is the Conservative search engine for people who are tired of the liberal bias
39. Search Conservative websites and news and Conservative news on a LEVEL playing field and find what YOU'RE looking for.
40. What does Conservative mean? A Conservative is defined as someone in a political party that opposes big government and supports traditional family st
41. Political news commentary and analysis from today's most popular Conservative columnists
42. Conservative states often have low taxes, limited gun laws, high religious participation, and limited business regulations
43. Republican, or "red," states are the most Conservative-leaning states
44. This partial list of Conservative beliefs may not appear to have a coherent theme
45. According to a confidential letter sent to the Conservative groups, Turning Point USA (TPUSA), the Network of Enlightened Women (NEW) and …
46. Conservative (politics) synonyms, Conservative (politics) pronunciation, Conservative (politics) translation, English dictionary definition of Conservative (politics)
47. The House Freedom Caucus -- a bloc of Conservative lawmakers, many of whom are among former President Donald Trump's staunchest allies -- …
48. The Conservative Party of Canada (French: Parti conservateur du Canada), colloquially known as the Tories, is a federal political party in Canada
49. If you are Conservative, you aren’t necessarily a card-carrying member of the Republican party (though you might be); it means you resist change.
50. Liberal conservatism is a political ideology combining Conservative policies with liberal stances, especially on economic, social and ethical issues, representing a brand of political conservatism strongly influenced by liberalism.
51. Conservative Conservative PPG someone who supports or is a member of the Conservative Party in Britain → Conservative From Longman Business Dictionary Conservative con‧ser‧va‧tive / kənˈsɜːvətɪv-ɜːr-/ adjective 1 careful to avoid taking risks He would be better taking a Conservative approach to his new mortgage and opting for a
52. Conservative memes and news today!