1. Consecutive definition is - following one after the other in order : successive
2. How to use Consecutive in a sentence
3. Consecutive definition, following one another in uninterrupted succession or order; successive: six Consecutive numbers, such as 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
4. Consecutive synonyms, Consecutive pronunciation, Consecutive translation, English dictionary definition of Consecutive
5. Following one after another without interruption; successive: was absent on three Consecutive days; won five Consecutive games on the road.
6. Consecutive events, numbers, etc
7. Consecutive: following one after another without others coming in between
8. Synonyms: back-to-back, sequent, sequential… Antonyms: inConsecutive, inconsequent, nonConsecutive…
9. Find 36 ways to say Consecutive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. We had unusually cold temperatures for five Consecutive [=successive] days
11. The team has lost three Consecutive games
12. [=three games in a row] [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples — Consecutively adverb
13. The prints are signed by the artist and numbered Consecutively
14. Consecutive definition: Consecutive periods of time or events happen one after the other without interruption
15. Example: The product of two Consecutive odd numbers is 143
16. Consecutive odd numbers near 12 are 11 and 13
17. Consecutive odd integers are the set of integers such that each integer in the set differs from the previous integer by a difference of 2 and each integer is an odd number
18. Consecutive odd integers are odd integers that follow each other by the difference of 2
19. If x is an odd integer, then x + 2, x + 4, x + 6 and x + 8 are Consecutive odd integers.
20. Synonyms for Consecutive in Free Thesaurus
21. 23 synonyms for Consecutive: successive, running, following, succeeding, in turn, uninterrupted
22. Antonyms for Consecutive include nonConsecutive, inConsecutive, broken, unConsecutive, discontinuous, separate, alternate, alternating, interrupted and sporadic
23. Consecutive: 1 adj one after the other Synonyms: back-to-back succeeding coming after or following adj in regular succession without gaps Synonyms: sequent , sequential , serial , successive ordered having a systematic arrangement; especially having elements succeeding in order according to rule adj successive (without a break) Synonyms:
24. ‘A Terz is a sequence of three Consecutive cards; it is worth 20 points.’ ‘At your turn you can play an ascending sequence of Consecutive cards in a single suit, provided that the first card beats the previous play.’ ‘A sequence of three Consecutive pairs or a four of a …
25. What does Consecutive mean? The definition of Consecutive refers to things that happen one after the other or something that logically follows the f
26. Consecutive integers calculator provide the list of Consecutive integers starting from any value
27. The term Consecutive integers simply refer to the integers which
28. Consecutive interior angles: These angles lie on the inside of the two parallel lines and on the same side of the transversal
29. The pair of Consecutive interior angles for the two sections in the above figure can be named as \( (\angle \text A, \angle \text B) \) and \( (\angle \text E, \angle \text F) \).
30. Consecutive - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
31. The adjective Consecutive, on the other hand, means one after the other, like little ducks all in a row
32. Thieves go from one house to the next on down the block if they're robbing Consecutive houses
33. Sports fans like the word Consecutive, especially when their team is winning
34. Here are some Consecutive examples, read them one at a time:
35. Consecutive interpreters can also help you to understand the proceedings in insurance claims meetings
36. From baseball players to footballers, sportspersons who play in teams where they don’t speak the language often rely on a Consecutive …
37. Consecutive numbers (or more properly, Consecutive integers) are integers n_1 and n_2 such that n_2-n_1=1, i.e., n_2 follows immediately after n_1
38. Given two Consecutive numbers, one must be even and one must be odd
39. Since the product of an even number and an odd number is always even, the product of two Consecutive numbers (and, in fact, of any number of Consecutive numbers) …
40. Following one after another without interruption; successive: was absent on three Consecutive days; won five Consecutive games on the road
41. Grammar Expressing consequence or result: a Consecutive clause
42. The infielder had four Consecutive …
43. ‘A Terz is a sequence of three Consecutive cards; it is worth 20 points.’ ‘At your turn you can play an ascending sequence of Consecutive cards in a single suit, provided that the first card beats the previous play.’ ‘A sequence of three Consecutive pairs or a four of a …
44. Consecutive Integer Problems - word problems involving Consecutive integers, Consecutive even and odd integer word problems, how to solve algebra word problems, questions and answers, find three Consecutive integers, find three Consecutive even integers, find three Consecutive odd integers, with video lessons, examples and step-by-step solutions
45. What is the opposite of Consecutive? Antonyms for Consecutive (opposite of Consecutive).
46. 9 hours ago · Moon Ursin and DiJonai Carrington both had 21 points as reigning women's national champion Baylor advanced to its 12th Consecutive NCAA Sweet 16 with a 90-48 victory over Virginia Tech on Tuesday
47. 19 hours ago · Colorado has won a season-best seven Consecutive contests, owning the longest active winning streak in the NHL
48. Consecutive numbers is divisible by n if n is even, but not divisible by n if n is odd
49. Here, by placing n, you are just saying, ‘The sum of any number of Consecutive numbers is divisible by
50. The first set of Consecutive integers is found by adding 1 to 0 and to every positive number that comes after 0 The third set of Consecutive integers is found by subtracting 1 from 0 and from every negative number smaller than 0 You can also represent the first set with this expression: n + 1, with n = 0, 1, 2, ..
51. • The Sharks have lost 10 Consecutive games
52. • Fifty Consecutive referrals in 1988 were compared with 50 Consecutive referrals in 1990 with respect to demographic characteristics and patterns of drug misuse
53. • Napoleon Kaufman, making his third Consecutive start, certainly wants to …
54. 4 hours ago · Lakers' Consecutive big losses are worrisome
55. Consecutive interpretation is form of verbal communication
56. Even and Odd Consecutive Integers
57. Even Consecutive integers are even numbers that follow each other in order.
58. Consecutive Meaning: "uninterrupted in course or succession," 1610s, from French consécutif (16c.), from Medieval Latin… See definitions of Consecutive.
59. She was absent for nine Consecutive days
60. He is beginning his fourth Consecutive term of office
61. After six Consecutive defeats, the team was almost ready to give up
62. Interest rates rose again for the fifth Consecutive month
63. They achieved their third Consecutive year of record sales.
64. Find 36 ways to say Consecutive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
65. Consecutive interpretation—a crucial skill in both court and medical settings—requires mastery of techniques that help maximize accuracy
66. This webinar will introduce the techniques and skills used in Consecutive interpreting, including chunking, visualization, notetaking, …
67. The Humane Alternatives to Long-Term Solitary Confinement Act, which passed 42-21, would prevent inmates from being held in solitary confinement for more than 15 Consecutive days, or …
68. Wild has enough to beat Ducks 2-1 for ninth Consecutive home victory Sarah McLellan, Star Tribune 1 day ago
69. Consecutive sentence: a sentence that runs at the end of another
70. Two sentences of three years served Consecutively equate to a six-year sentence
71. Consecutive means to follow continuously in a series or sequence
72. So that means Consecutive numbers are numbers that follow each other in order.
73. No significant difference was obtained in estimates between footwear and barefoot conditions for Consecutive angles between the two age groups [F(10,40) = 2.21, p [less than] 0.18].
74. Consecutive numbers (or more properly, Consecutive integers) are integers n 1 and n 2 such that n 2 –n 1 = 1 such that n 2 follows immediately after n 1
75. Algebra problems often ask about properties of Consecutive odd or even numbers, or Consecutive numbers that increase by multiples of three, such as 3, 6, 9, 12.
76. Permissive Consecutive Permissive Consecutive Sentencing is an option for the court to have two or more sentences run Consecutively rather than concurrently without a departure
77. Permissive Consecutive sentencing is most commonly used when there are two or more offenses on the permissive Consecutive list found in section 6 of the Guidelines.
78. The number of Consecutive holes the player has made birdies and at least one or more or eagle or better during the streak
Consecutive is a synonym of successive. As adjectives the difference between consecutive and successive. is that consecutive is following, in succession, without interruption while successive is coming one after the other in a series.
Concurrent describes things that are occurring, or people who are doing something, at the same time, such as " concurrent users" of a computer program. Consecutive refers to things that are arranged or happen in a sequential order. A criminal who serves a consecutive sentence does time for one conviction after another.
Numbers that follow each other continuously in the order from smallest to largest are called consecutive numbers. For example: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and so on are consecutive numbers.
Definition of consecutively. : in a consecutive manner : with each following the other without interruption : with consecutive numbers or in consecutive occurrences The prints are signed by the artist and numbered consecutively.