1. Conscientious definition is - meticulous, careful
2. How to use Conscientious in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Conscientious.
4. Someone who is Conscientious is very careful to do their work properly
5. We are generally very Conscientious about our work
6. She seemed a Conscientious, …
7. Conscientious definition, governed by conscience; controlled by or done according to one's inner sense of what is right; principled: She's a Conscientious judge, who does not let personal prejudices influence her decisions
8. Synonyms & Antonyms of Conscientious 1 guided by or in accordance with one's sense of right and wrong operated on the belief that most people are Conscientious, the unattended farm stand has a price list and a money drawer for customers to leave payment for their purchases
9. If someone is Conscientious, that person strives to do what's right and to carry out her duties. Conscientious people show care and put in a big effort
10. Being Conscientious has to do with being careful, thoughtful, and decent
11. A Conscientious doctor will do everything possible to help a patient.
12. Conscientiousness is a fundamental personality trait—one of the Big Five —that reflects the tendency to be responsible, organized, hard-working, goal-directed, and to adhere to norms and rules.
13. Nonviolent Communication offers a Conscientious look at emotional aspects of communication and considers how to embrace them in productive, good-faith exchange
14. Conscientious was born from RIWAY's desire to meet the skin care needs with high-end beauty products, such as our Essence Spray and Mask with an edition for both him and her.
15. Guided by or in accordance with conscience or sense of right and wrong; "a Conscientious decision to speak out about injustice" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
16. Feeling a moral responsibility to do your work carefully and to be fair to others: She was a Conscientious worker, and I’ll miss her
17. (Definition of Conscientious from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press) Conscientious …
18. Conscientiousness is a personality trait connected with awareness
19. Conscientious individuals are typically organized, plan their time carefully and demonstrate self-control
20. While some people tend to be Conscientious, you can develop many of …
21. The Crossword Solver found 83 answers to the Conscientious crossword clue
22. Conscientiousness is the personality trait of a person who shows an awareness of the impact that their own behavior has on those around them. Conscientious people are generally more goal-oriented in their motives, ambitious in their academic efforts and at work, and feel more comfortable when they are well-prepared and organized.
23. What does Conscientious mean? The definition of Conscientious is following what you know to be right or true
24. (adjective) An example of Conscientious
25. Conscientious people work harder because getting things done and doing them well takes effort, and they are more likely to persist when tasks become difficult, boring, or unrewarding
26. The Conscientiousness trait shows how thoughtful, goal-oriented, and controlled someone is
27. Those who are more Conscientious tend to be more self-disciplined and persistent
28. Those who rank lower in Conscientiousness tend to prefer spontaneity and procrastination.
29. Being Conscientious means being industrious and orderly, and aiming to do a job well
30. Other people usually perceive a Conscientious personality type as a responsible and reliable person
31. However, individuals who score high in Conscientiousness on a personality test can be compulsive perfectionists and workaholics
32. Someone who is Conscientious is very careful to do their work properly
33. We are generally very Conscientious about our work
34. [ + about] Virginia was still struggling to be a Conscientious and dedicated mother
35. Synonyms: thorough, particular, careful, exact More Synonyms of Conscientious
36. Synonyms for Conscientious in Free Thesaurus
37. 23 synonyms for Conscientious: thorough, particular, careful, exact, faithful, meticulous
38. Conscientious employees are aware that the quality of their work reflects on the organization and that other people are depending on them to do their job
39. 21 hours ago · Conscientious people embrace that kind of respect as a universal virtue
40. Conscientious - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
41. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Conscientious adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (meticulous) meticuloso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
42. Guided by or in accordance with the dictates of conscience; principled: a Conscientious decision to speak out about injustice
43. Thorough and assiduous: a Conscientious worker; a Conscientious effort to comply with the regulations
44. Conscientious objection will, therefore, be handled on an individual basis with the final determination made per the facts and circumstances in the particular case and the policy and procedures
45. • He's very Conscientious, it's just he doesn't have much of a bedside manner
46. • After his baptism, Martin advanced to the battle-field as a Conscientious objector
47. • By contrast, Simpson said he himself was a studious and Conscientious straight-arrow
48. • She was a very Conscientious student and attended all …
49. We are generally very Conscientious about our work
50. He was thorough and Conscientious, rather than brilliant
51. Be Conscientious and make a good job of publishing
52. ‘A careful, Conscientious driver has a momentary lapse in attention, distracted for a second or two, perhaps by a roadside advertisement, and tragedy results - a person is killed.’ ‘For many years she was a dedicated and Conscientious member of the Legion of Mary, attending meeting regularly, reciting The Rosary, participating in the
53. As Conscientious objectors, this was a way for them to do their part for the war effort
54. Smithsonian Mag (2017) He was Conscientious and he cared about what he was doing
55. Times, Sunday Times (2013) For once the Conscientious researcher just sat
56. Conscientiousness is the personality trait most directly linked to success
57. Conscientiousness is one of the five traits of the Five Factor Model of personality
58. This model suggests that a person's personality can be described using five traits: openness, agreeableness, extroversion, neuroticism and Conscientiousness
59. A Conscientious student/teacher/worker; He was thorough and Conscientious, rather than brilliant
60. She was a popular and Conscientious teacher
61. Oxford Collocations Dictionary Conscientious is used with these nouns: objection; See full entry.
62. Conscientious : (adjective) ( 1) Careful to do what one ought to do and do it as well as one can He is a Conscientious worker
63. ( 2) Done with great care and attention This essay is a most Conscientious piece of work
64. Conscientious Thorough , careful , or vigilant ; implies a desire to do a task well
65. In fact, the origin of the term 'Conscientious objector' comes from refusing vaccine - not from war
66. But economists and culture vultures seem to be waking up to the possibility that era of conspicuous consumption may be giving way to a new period of what I call Conscientious consumption.
67. Conscientious objector, one who opposes bearing arms or who objects to any type of military training and service
68. Some Conscientious objectors refuse to submit to any of the procedures of compulsory conscription.Although all objectors take their position on the basis of conscience, they may have varying religious, philosophical, or political reasons for their beliefs.
69. A Conscientious objector is an "individual who has claimed the right to refuse to perform military service" on the grounds of freedom of thought, conscience, or religion.
70. In some countries, Conscientious objectors are assigned to an alternative civilian service as a substitute for conscription or military service
71. Some Conscientious objectors consider themselves pacifist, non-interventionist
72. Conscientious Beauty Spray – 2nd Edition
73. Conscientious parents and there were some[sentencedictcom] viewed the situation with dismay: 16
74. Jenny is a Conscientious manager very popular with her colleagues: 17
75. We have no Conscientious objections or anything of that kind: 18
76. If Lois had to shout in her Conscientious efforts Paul had turned out to be naturally brilliant around hearing
77. Conscientious (comparative more Conscientious, superlative most Conscientious) Thorough, careful, or vigilant in one’s task performance
78. He was a thoughtful and Conscientious worker
79. Explore 61 Conscientious Quotes by authors including Martin Luther King, Jr., James E
80. Conscientious - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
81. The Conscientious attention the editor gives to every article is impressive