CONNOISSEUR [ˌkänəˈsər, ˌkänəˈso͝or]
connoisseur (noun) · connoisseurs (plural noun)
1. Connoisseur definition is - expert; especially : one who understands the details, technique, or principles of an art and is competent to act as a critical judge
2. How to use Connoisseur in a sentence.
3. Connoisseur definition, a person who is especially competent to pass critical judgments in an art, particularly one of the fine arts, or in matters of taste: a Connoisseur of modern art
4. Connoisseur synonyms, Connoisseur pronunciation, Connoisseur translation, English dictionary definition of Connoisseur
5. A person of informed and discriminating taste: a Connoisseur of fine
6. Connoisseur: a person having a knowledgeable and fine appreciation of the arts
7. Find 23 ways to say Connoisseur, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Connoisseur offers the most affordable, top quality brushes available today
9. Known worldwide for superior quality and outstanding value, Connoisseur fine artist brushes are hand crafted
10. Connoisseurs global leader in jewelry cleaning products, silver jewelry cleaning solutions, Sonic Dazzle Stik, Dazzle Drops and La Sonic jewelry cleaners
11. The Crossword Solver found 32 answers to the Connoisseur crossword clue
12. Connoisseur Media is one of the nation's most respected media companies
13. The Connoisseur offers curated features that mimic the artisan pour-over brewing method
14. A Connoisseur is a person who, through study and interest, has a fine appreciation for something, like the Connoisseur who can identify the clarinet player on a …
15. A person of informed and discriminating taste: a Connoisseur of fine wines
16. Welcome to Connoisseur Competitions
17. And so, Connoisseur Competitions was born.
18. Connoisseur Media is proud to welcome back Janine Johns as General Sales Manager for its five-station cluster in Long Island, NY
19. It all worked out better than they imagined and pH Perfect Connoisseur had been the world’s most advanced base nutrient since its release many years ago and the flagship base nutrient in the Advanced Nutrients line
20. Three more reasons to prepare for your biggest, heaviest harvests to date using pH Perfect Connoisseur
22. All K9 Connoisseur products are just one ingredient and made from free-range grass-fed cattle, born and raised in the USA
23. Connoisseur (n.) 1714, "a critical judge of any art, one well-acquainted with any of the fine arts and thus competent to pass judgment on its products," from French Connoisseur (Modern French connaiseur), from Old French conoisseor "an expert, a judge, one well-versed," from conoistre "to know," from Latin cognoscere "to get to know, recognize, become well-acquainted with," from assimilated
24. Get the best deals on Connoisseur Wine Opener when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
25. Connoisseur Genetics Seeds is a seed bank that is renowned for providing a high performance range of quality focused cannabis strains from various award winning lines, in order to cross them and bring you the finest seeds in the industry.
26. The Weapon Connoisseur is a side quest in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
27. From Jennifer Scott—author of the New York Times bestselling Madame Chic series and founder of the Daily Connoisseur blog—comes this playful take on manners and being a good global citizen
28. Explore Connoisseur Quotes by authors including Diane Keaton, Susan Orlean, and Ella Wheeler Wilcox at BrainyQuote.
29. A true coffee Connoisseur never drinks instant coffee
30. 🔊 Before my sister got married and had children, she was known as the party Connoisseur who never missed a night out with the girls
31. 🔊 The editor of the “Restaurant Review” is looking for a Connoisseur of food to employ as a staff writer
32. The HIGHEST scored entries from each month will qualify for the 2021 Connoisseur Cup Finals beginning in April
33. This year we are doing a special People's Choice Judging section for all qualified entries where customers can purchase the qualified products at participating dispensaries and rate them on our #Connoisseur100 scale.
34. As nouns the difference between Connoisseur and gourmet is that Connoisseur is a specialist of a given field whose opinion is valued; especially in one of the fine arts, or in a matter of taste while gourmet is a Connoisseur in eating and drinking, someone who takes their food considerably more seriously than most
35. Being a wine Connoisseur is mainly about being able to describe what you're tasting and recognize what's happening on your palette
36. Another word for Connoisseur: expert, authority, judge, specialist, buff Collins English Thesaurus
37. What does Connoisseur mean? A person with expert knowledge or training, especially in the fine arts
38. Cookie Connoisseur Job Description
39. The Weapon Connoisseur is a Side Quest in Breath of the Wild
40. Connoisseur design co 61/2264(G), Long house, Coconut bazar
41. Connoisseur, København, Denmark
42. ‘a Connoisseur of music’ More example sentences ‘Certainly, there was a host of different dishes hot and steamy to cater to the tastes of Connoisseurs.’
43. Connoisseur is the medium to link casual clothing, art, quality, pop culture and fashion all together.
44. 2021 Virtual Connoisseur’s Dinner and Auction Twenty-eight years of entertainment and epicurean delights
45. The WPSU-TV Connoisseur’s Dinner & Auction is our longest-running and most successful fundraising event to support WPSU-TV’s essential local services to the community.
46. Our superior quality makes Connoisseur the clear and welcome choice for the professional and the serious student
47. 10 reviews of Cali Connoisseur Club "This is my all time favorite dispensary around
48. Kat is one of the super awesome weed-Connoisseur who works there, if you're lucky, you'd find her working here when you're here
Definition of connoisseur. 1 : expert especially : one who understands the details, technique, or principles of an art and is competent to act as a critical judge a connoisseur of music.
Noun. ( wikipedia connoisseur ) ( en noun ) A specialist of a given field whose opinion is valued; especially in one of the fine arts, or in a matter of taste. * 1883 , This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur , lingering on the taste...
countable noun [oft noun NOUN] A connoisseur is someone who knows a lot about the arts, food, drink, or some other subject. a person with special knowledge or appreciation of a field, esp in the arts a person who has expert knowledge and keen discrimination in some field, esp. in the fine arts or in matters of taste
Connoisseur in a sentence (1) His bluff exterior belied a connoisseur of antiques. (2) Sarah tells me you're something of an art connoisseur. (3) Fry was a connoisseur of Renaissance art. (4) Only the real connoisseur could tell the difference between these two wines. (5) I'm no connoisseur but I ...