See also: Conjured Conjures Conjurers Conjure Conjecture Conjunction Conjugal Conjectured Conjuring Conjugate Conjuration Conjectural Conjoin Conjugation Conjunctivitis Conjointly Conjoined Conjoining Conjugated Conjunctiva Conjecturing Conjuror Conjunctive
1. A magician who conjures live doves from silk scarves The students Conjured a clever scheme to raise the money they needed
Conjures, Conjured, Clever
2. Conjured synonyms, Conjured pronunciation, Conjured translation, English dictionary definition of Conjured
3. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Louis turned on him a countenance, in which all that Wharton had Conjured up in that noble soul, shone bright in the moon-light
4. 3 OF 4 JANE PORTER He was taken up for dead; and Richelieu and the Cardinal Conjured me to …
5. Conjured - We create better Shopify experiences
6. “ Rich took me back into the shop and found the EXACT material/color I had Conjured up in my mind.
7. This 1-week itinerary will allow you to explore the Washington that you may have Conjured up in your mind
8. Conjured In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
9. The right to assistance, in turn, Conjured up images of …
10. 13 synonyms of Conjured from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
11. The Conjured Saint is committed to providing only the best magickal products
12. What does Conjured mean? Simple past tense and past participle of conjure
13. Conjured Cardea-Hoodoo, Conjure and Rootwork
Conjured, Cardea, Conjure
14. My name is Sarah and I am the CEO of Conjured Cardea, Inc
Ceo, Conjured, Cardea
15. Conjured specializes in eCommerce technology consulting and development.
16. Conjured Cardea offers hand-made spiritual supplies with the authenticity that we practitioners crave
Conjured, Cardea, Crave
17. Examples from Classical Literature It was said that he Conjured gold and jewels out of the unholy flames he kindled, and was accurst of God and the church
Classical, Conjured, Church
18. An Austrian corporal fell, mortally wounded by a bersagliere whom he Conjured, in Italian, to listen to what he had got to say.
19. Conjured Referrals was built specifically with the needs of serious brands in mind
20. ‘The figure of £23 billion has not been Conjured out of the blue.’ ‘Such relationships take time to build and can't be Conjured out of thin air in the midst of a presidential campaign.’ ‘Such projects are a reminder that cyber islands and ‘e-strategies’ aren't Conjured out of thin air.’
Conjured, Can, Campaign, Cyber
21. “ Rich took me back into the shop and found the EXACT material/color I had Conjured up in my mind.
22. Conjured was a blend of mystery and fantasy, with contemporary elements and eerie flashbacks
23. I enjoyed the darker side of Conjured, but overall I struggled to really immerse myself within the storyline.
24. Definition of Conjured in the Definitions.net dictionary
25. What does Conjured mean? Information and translations of Conjured in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
26. 120.9k Followers, 7,351 Following, 2,622 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from THE CONJURE ™ 🔥🔥🔥 (@Conjuredhoodoo)
27. Conjured is a conjugated form of the verb conjure
Conjured, Conjugated, Conjure
28. Though Conjured is a stand alone novel, I would love to see more of this world - or more accurately, worlds - as the brief glimpses of the worlds Eve and Zach jump through towards the end of the book were fascinating, and would have made a great setting for another book.
29. Conjured Death is a level 62 Rare NPC that can be found in The Maw
30. A noun or pronoun can be used between "conjure" and "up." The magician wowed the crowd when he waved his hands and seemingly Conjured up a rabbit.
Can, Conjure, Crowd, Conjured
31. ‘The figure of £23 billion has not been Conjured out of the blue.’ ‘Such relationships take time to build and can't be Conjured out of thin air in the midst of a presidential campaign.’ ‘Such projects are a reminder that cyber islands and ‘e-strategies’ aren't Conjured out of thin air.’
Conjured, Can, Campaign, Cyber
32. Synonyms for Conjured in Free Thesaurus
33. What are synonyms for Conjured?
34. Sarah Beth Durst is the author of the young adult novels Conjured, Vessel, Drink Slay Love, Enchanted Ivy, and Ice, as well as the middle grade novels Into the Wild and Out of the Wild.She has been a finalist for SFWA's Andre Norton Award three times, for Vessel, Ice, and Into the Wild.Sarah lives with her husband and children in Stony Brook, New York.
35. At level 80, Conjured weapons have a weapon strength of 925
36. Weapon strength of Conjured weapons is not displayed in the game, so a specific normalization has been chosen that gives a skill coefficient of 0.5 for both the Static Field on Staff and on the Lightning Hammer.
Conjured, Chosen, Coefficient
37. The word Conjured is the past form of conjure in the first person singular
38. Translation for 'Conjured' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
39. The woman Conjured the evil spirits to get revenge upon the men who killed her daughter
40. 🔊 In the illusion, it appeared as though the magician had Conjured a bird out of nowhere
41. 🔊 I Conjured up an extra plate of food when my daughter unexpectedly brought a friend home for dinner
Conjure (verb) to combine together by an oath; to conspire; to confederate. Etymology: [F. conjurer, fr. L. conjurare to swear together, to conspire; con- + jurare to swear. See Jury.] Conjure (verb) to affect or effect by conjuration; to call forth or send away by magic arts; to excite or alter, as if by magic or by the aid of supernatural powers
Conjure man definition, (in the southern U.S. and the West Indies) a conjurer; witch doctor. See more.
conjure up. vb (tr, adverb) 1. to present to the mind; evoke or imagine: he conjured up a picture of his childhood. 2. to call up or command (a spirit or devil) by an incantation.