1. Conjugal definition is - of or relating to the married state or to married persons and their relations : connubial
2. How to use Conjugal in a sentence.
3. Conjugal means relating to marriage, but it is perhaps best known for its use in Conjugal visit, in a which prisoner is allowed to visit privately with their spouse for the purpose of having sexual relations
4. Conjugal adjectivemarital, nuptial, matrimonial, married, wedded, bridal, spousal, connubialA woman's refusal to allow her husband his Conjugal rights was once grounds for divorce
5. The adjective Conjugal describes all husband-and-wife matters, so if someone who is married says, "Single people don't understand how I feel," you can be sure it's a Conjugal situation
6. The definition of Conjugal is relating to marriage or a relationship
7. An example of Conjugal used as an adjective is the phrase "Conjugal relations" which means a …
8. Conjugal Pertaining or relating to marriage; suitable or applicable to married people. Conjugal rights are those that are considered to be part and parcel of the state of matrimony, such as love, sex, companionship, and support.Loss of consortium is a loss of any or all Conjugal rights
Conjugal, Considered, Companionship, Consortium
9. This Conjugal annoyance is the only one that makes you beside yourself with joy
10. THE PETTY TROUBLES OF MARRIED LIFE, COMPLETE HONORE DE BALZAC She rose with a smile to guide the young and guileless apprentice to Conjugal arts through the labyrinth of her palace
11. The Conjugal act is natural sexual intercourse between a married heterosexual couple that's open to life and love
12. 6 synonyms of Conjugal from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Conjugal: of or relating to marriage.
14. A Conjugal visit is a popular practice that allows inmates to spend time alone with their loved one (s), particularly a significant other, while incarcerated
15. By implication, and candidly, Conjugal visits afford prisoners an opportunity to, among other things, engage their significant other sexually.
16. In the United States, Conjugal visits occur only in state prisons, not federal prisons
17. In the early 1990s, 17 states had active Conjugal visit programs
18. Conjugal (adj.) 1540s, "pertaining to marriage, nuptial," also "pertaining to the relationship of husband and wife," from French Conjugal (13c.), from Latin coniugalis "relating to marriage," from coniunx (genitive coniugis) "spouse," which is related to coniugare "to join together," from assimilated form of com "with, together" (see con-) + iugare "to join," from iugum "yoke" (from PIE root
Conjugal, Coniugalis, Coniunx, Coniugis, Coniugare, Com, Con
19. Early 16th century from Latin Conjugalis, from conjux, conjug- ‘spouse’, from con- ‘together’+ jugum ‘a yoke’.
Century, Conjugalis, Conjux, Conjug, Con
20. Conjugal means relating to marriage or a married couple's relationship, especially their sexual relationship.
21. Conjugal Experiences de vie Conjugale; rupture(s), difficultes Conjugales, role du conjoint, etc.; tous les propos concernant la (ou les) conjointe ou conjoint
Conjugal, Conjugale, Conjugales, Conjoint, Concernant, Conjointe
22. A Conjugal partner is someone with whom you have more than just a sexual or physical relationship
23. Music video by SpiceVybz Kartel performing Conjugal Visit
24. Creative Director: SpiceCOPYRIGHT STRICTLY ENFORCEDDO NOT COPY AND RE-UPLOAD#Spice #ConjugalVisit
Creative, Copy, Conjugalvisit
25. ‘The Conjugal vision of marriage itself is being stamped as discriminatory and bigoted.’ ‘The writer himself says of the Conjugal relationship, ‘This is a great mystery, and I …
26. What Is a Conjugal Family? Jim and Lisa are high school sweethearts
27. Amoris itself confuses “sexual relations” and “Conjugal relations” by invoking, in its controversial footnote 329, the Second Vatican Council’s reminder to married persons not to
Confuses, Conjugal, Controversial, Council
28. Definition of Conjugal adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
29. Definition of Conjugal in the Definitions.net dictionary
30. What does Conjugal mean? Information and translations of Conjugal in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
31. Conjugal rights are those that are considered to be part and parcel of the state of matrimony, such as love, sex, companionship, and support
Conjugal, Considered, Companionship
32. Loss of consortium is a loss of any or all Conjugal rights.
33. Conjugal (2 Occurrences) Conjugal (2 Occurrences)
34. Exodus 21:10 If he take himself another, her food, her clothing, and her Conjugal rights he shall not diminish
35. Old (3966 Occurrences) Then it makes the man recognize this Conjugal relation, not at all with reference to sexual passion or the propagation of species but as furnishing man occasion
36. Conjugal CHASTITY The virtue of chastity to be practiced by the married
37. Conjugal happiness Some prisoners who want to start a family are to be permitted Conjugal visits
38. (Translation of Conjugal from the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary © Cambridge University …
39. A Conjugal relationship exists when there is a significant degree of commitment between two people
40. Divorce from one Conjugal relationship must occur before another Conjugal relationship may occur in family law
41. The Conjugal companion of Mr Verloc had suddenly become ravingly, murderingly insane.
42. Conjugal rights are encouraged in imprisoned individuals because it apparently helps lessen the risk of being repeat offenders
43. However, there are limitations to using Conjugal rights
44. In other states, same-sex Conjugal rights are still not permitted.
45. I shall show the higher part intellect plays in Conjugal love, the control, restraint, forbearance, sacrifice.
46. The excellence of the intention is fully and readily recognised, but, for all practical purposes, the letter has received very much the same treatment at the hands of the Northern public as that usually assigned to intermeddlers in Conjugal differences.
47. Conjugal love involves a totality, in which all the elements of the person enter—appeal of the body and instinct, power of feeling and affectivity, aspiration of the spirit and of will
48. The Conjugal retreat was focused on married couples who needed to refresh their relationships
49. 🔊 The bride and groom were looking forward to Conjugal bliss for the rest of their lives
50. 🔊 A common Conjugal argument revolved around the couple’s finances
Common, Conjugal, Couple
51. 🔊 Before they got married, the pastor conducted Conjugal counseling for engaged
Conducted, Conjugal, Counseling
52. Conjugal Partnership Property Art
53. All property acquired during the marriage, whether the acquisition appears to have been made, contracted or registered in the name of one or both spouses, is presumed to be Conjugal unless the contrary is proved
Contracted, Conjugal, Contrary
54. (160a) The following are Conjugal …
55. The Conjugal family gained in importance: Roman and especially canon law favoured its authority over the wider solidarities of clan or kin (extended family); rulers made the hearth a basis of fiscal responsibility
Conjugal, Canon, Clan
56. A Conjugal Partner Visa is obtained under the Family Sponsorship Visa Category
57. A Conjugal relationship is where both partners are interdependent on each other - financially, socially, emotionally and physically
58. A Conjugal Partner is different from spouse and common-law partner.
59. This book defends the Conjugal view of marriage
60. A Conjugal partnership is a relationship between two people who are in a marriage-like relation but are not married and cannot live together due to circumstances beyond their control, To qualify for a Conjugal partner sponsorship application the relationship should have been for at least one year before submission of Conjugal partner sponsorship.
Conjugal, Cannot, Circumstances, Control
61. Conjugal Roles Conjugal Roles Conjugal roles referrer to the roles executed by the woman and man in a household
62. Various sociologists have had dissimilar opinions as to whether Conjugal roles have turned out to be equal
63. These researchers have measured various characteristics of inequality and equality in relation to Conjugal roles.
64. Conjugal partner relationships are recognized to have most of the same characteristics as marriages and exclusive common-law relationships
Conjugal, Characteristics, Common
65. By definition, a Conjugal relationship has most of the same legal restrictions as marriage, such as prohibited degrees of consanguinity.
66. Restitution of Conjugal Rights judgements
67. Held that for husband in order to obtain a decree of restitution of Conjugal rights it is not necessary that actual cruelty must be established