1. Congratulation definition is - a congratulatory expression —usually used in plural
2. How to use Congratulation in a sentence.
3. Congratulations, an expression of joy in the success or good fortune of another.
4. Often Congratulations An expression of such joy or acknowledgment: sent him my Congratulations on winning the award.
5. Congratulations definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
6. Sending a Congratulations card with a warm handwritten message is a perfect way to honor that person and recognize their achievement
7. Congratulations Messages: Sending Congratulation messages or card writing warm and heartfelt wishes can be the perfect way to congratulate someone for something great
Congratulations, Congratulation, Card, Can, Congratulate
8. But before we do, we need to double-check our spelling. Congradulations vs. Congratulations —Which Is Correct?
Check, Congradulations, Congratulations, Correct
9. Here is a list of 75 Congratulations on your new job messages and quotes to let them know how proud you are of their accomplishment
10. Congratulations is simply the plural form of Congratulation. See these examples from the Merriam-Webster dictionary: Let me offer you my Congratulations for being elected
11. Please send her my Congratulations.
12. 「コングラッチュレーション（Congratulation）」と単数で表現してしまうと、単に「祝い」という意味になってしまい、ネイティブにとってはとても違和感があります。 「Congratulations!」と複数形にする ことではじめて、「おめでとう！」と祝福の気持ちを
13. Congratulation Meaning & Examples
14. Congratulation is the act of congratulating someone
15. Examples: Congratulations, you have a healthy baby boy
16. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you
17. I send you my warmest Congratulations on your success
18. Different Ways to Say Congratulations
19. Find 12 ways to say CongratulationS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. Here are examples of Congratulations letters and email messages for a variety of employment-related situations, such as a new job, a promotion, starting a business, retiring, accomplishments at work, and more.
21. Often Congratulations An expression of such joy or acknowledgment: sent him my Congratulations on winning the award.
22. Find the best Congratulations cards for congratulating your loved ones for an office promotion or the birth of a baby, graduation or new house or
Congratulations, Cards, Congratulating
23. Writing Congratulations messages in a card seems pretty straight forward, right? You just write “congrats” then sign your name anddone!But you probably wouldn’t be here if you didn’t want to learn how to make the card a little more personal by adding your own words, too, in order to show the person you’re celebrating why you think they deserve all the props in the world.
Congratulations, Card, Congrats, Celebrating
24. Congratulations Lyrics: Mm-mmm / Yeah, yeah / Mm-mmm / Yeah (Hey) / My momma called, seen you on TV, son / Said shit done changed ever since we was on / I dreamed it all ever since I was young
Congratulations, Called, Changed
25. Roomie’s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvqIumZtnUDave’s BTS video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E_1fspZQ4cStream “Congratulations”: http://smar
26. General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
27. Although you’ll want to personalize your card, you can start with a simple Congratulations message
Card, Can, Congratulations
28. Congratulation on your newborn [Son / Daughter], [He / She] will be soo cute
29. Funny newborn baby Congratulations messages: 1
30. In the singular, Congratulation is the action of congratulating
31. In the plural, Congratulations is what one offers to express pleasure in the success or good fortune of another
32. The preposition on is used when expressing one’s good wishes in the context of a happy event: Congratulations on your marriage!
33. Congratulation templates honor achievements and contributions Who doesn’t like to be congratulated for a job well done? Make it standard practice with Microsoft Congratulation templates
Congratulation, Contributions, Congratulated
34. # Congratulations # congrats # Congratulation # felicitacion # Congratulations # congrats # agt # well done # americas got talent # the office # Congratulations # congrats # Congratulations # congrats # elf # will ferrell # yes # ok # nice # good job # Congratulations …
Congratulations, Congrats, Congratulation
35. 6 synonyms of Congratulations from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
36. Find another word for Congratulations.
37. Personalize and print Congratulations cards from home in minutes! Create your custom Congratulations cards today with Blue Mountain!
Congratulations, Cards, Create, Custom
38. Congratulation Quotes On Baby Shower
39. When you read the baby shower Congratulations quotes below, remember to keep the happy family in mind and pick the quote that would suit them the best! After all, it is more meaningful to receive a message that is personalized to the recipient, isn’t it?
40. Definition of Congratulation in the Definitions.net dictionary
41. What does Congratulation mean? Information and translations of Congratulation in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
42. Here is a look at some good Congratulation messages for promotion samples that you can copy or modify in your own personal note or email
Congratulation, Can, Copy
43. Congratulations on your promotion
44. Congratulation! Congratulations for taking the leap of faith which will propel your to new heights
45. Congratulations on holding the line this year, We appreciate the efforts your departments has made to stay under budget
46. Whatever the celebration and however you choose to mark the day, you can use the online design tool to personalize your Congratulation greeting card’s wording, fonts, and layout to express your singular sentiments
Celebration, Choose, Can, Congratulation, Card
47. 49 Best Congratulation Letters (New Job, Graduation, Retirement) If you know someone who accomplished something significant in his or her life, you may want to send out a Congratulations letter
48. A Congratulations letter is much-appreciated, especially when given in the workplace .
49. This is probably the most obvious theme to include in a Congratulation message for a new job, and there are lots of different ways to say it
50. We like pairing a simple Congratulation with a little joke or some kind words about the card recipient, like this: Congratulations + Kindness To a Friend or Family Member
Congratulation, Card, Congratulations
51. PewDiePie links with Roomie and Boyinaband for “Congratulations,” a bittersweet track in which they congratulate T-Series for overcoming PewDiePie’s channel and becoming the most subscribed
Congratulations, Congratulate, Channel
52. ‘It's over fool; Congratulation or commiseration are all you can do.’ ‘His record-breaking performance will provoke a mixture of Congratulation and resentment.’ ‘To walk unaided three tentative steps from mother's to father's arms is a cause for high celebration and Congratulation.’
Congratulation, Commiseration, Can, Cause, Celebration
53. Congratulation definition: the act of congratulating Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
54. Our Congratulation gifts send messages of joy for those who are starting a new job, are new parents, just bought a house
55. Popular among our shoppers are Congratulation gift baskets
56. These bundles of goodies are a festive and fun way to say, “Well done!,” “Good luck!” and “Congratulations!”
57. Congratulation n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
58. Best wishes for new job or Congratulation messages for new job are nowadays becoming very popular to congratulate friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, parents, wife, husband, etc on getting a new job.
CONGRATULATION [kənˌɡraCHəˈlāSH(ə)n, kənˌɡrajəˈlāSH(ə)n]
noun the act of congratulating. congratulations, an expression of joy in the success or good fortune of another.
In the singular, congratulation is the action of congratulating. In the plural, congratulations is what one offers to express pleasure in the success or good fortune of another. The preposition on is used when expressing one’s good wishes in the context of a happy event:
Definition of congratulate. transitive verb. 1 : to express vicarious pleasure to (a person) on the occasion of success or good fortune graciously congratulated the winner also : to feel pleased with congratulating herself for a job well done.
The Correct spelling is: congratulations. Common misspellings of the word congratulations are: congradulations. congratulations in french.