conglomerate (noun) · conglomerates (plural noun)
conglomerate (verb) · conglomerates (third person present) · conglomerated (past tense) · conglomerated (past participle) · conglomerating (present participle)
1. Conglomerate definition is - made up of parts from various sources or of various kinds
2. How to use Conglomerate in a sentence.
3. A Conglomerate is a corporation that is made up of a number of different, sometimes unrelated businesses. In a Conglomerate, one company owns a controlling stake in a number of smaller companies
4. Conglomerates are companies that either partially or fully own a number of other companies. Conglomerates offer diversification whereby if one subsidiary suffers, it can be counterbalanced another.
5. Conglomerate is a clastic sedimentary rock that shaped from rounded gravel and boulder sized clasts cemented or in a matrix supperted
6. Conglomerates in Asia often operate like established mafia members when doing business
7. Conglomerate synonyms, Conglomerate pronunciation, Conglomerate translation, English dictionary definition of Conglomerate
8. Conglomerate Conglomerate is a sedimentary rock formed by the lithification of rounded or sub-rounded gravel (grains larger than 2 mm in diameter). Conglomerate is strongly related to sandstone
9. Conglomerate翻譯：公司, 聯合大企業，企業集團, 岩石, 礫岩。了解更多。
10. 23 synonyms of Conglomerate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 39 related words, definitions, and antonyms
11. Find another word for Conglomerate
12. Conglomerate: a group of businesses or enterprises under one control.
13. Conglomerate Conglomerate is a sedimentary rock made of rounded pebbles and sand that is usually held together (cemented) by silica, calcite or iron oxide
14. Conglomerate is a coarse-grained rock that is often formed in riverbeds.
15. Clasts: In Conglomerate rocks, the main framework grains are clasts, and those are always rounded or semi-rounded in shapes
16. [If clasts in a sedimentary rock have sharp corners, it is known as Breccia.]If a mixture of both kinds of clasts occurs in sedimentary rock, it refers to Breccia—Conglomerate Rock.
17. Conglomerate is a sedimentary rock that looks like concrete
18. Conglomerate rock occurs where gravel can become rounded by traveling distances or being subjected to tumbling
19. Beaches, riverbeds, and glaciers can produce Conglomerate.
20. Conglomerate - a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
21. Publishing Conglomerate, publishing empire - a Conglomerate …
22. Conglomerate 451 is a grid-based, dungeon crawling first-person RPG with roguelike elements set in a cyberpunk world.
23. A very large business organization consisting of several companies that often sell different types of product or service: a large Conglomerate with more than $1 billion in net assets a media / financial / …
24. Find 35 ways to say Conglomerate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. A Conglomerate means a company has a majority interest or ownership in several different corporations or other companies
26. A Conglomerate can also be known as a holding company in some cases
27. The Conglomerate was a means of diversifying larger companies and growing earnings.
28. List of the top Conglomerate companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available
29. This list of major Conglomerate companies includes the largest and most profitable business Conglomerates, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world
30. If you are wondering what the biggest Conglomerate companies are, then this list has you covered.
31. Your Conglomerate is your hustle:what you do to make money.
32. What does Conglomerate mean? The definition of Conglomerate is one item consisting of many parts
33. (adjective) An example of Conglomerate is a rock wi
34. Conglomerate is a coarse-grained sedimentary rock that is composed of round, gravel-sized clasts
35. A Conglomerate is a corporation made up of several smaller, independently-run companies which may operate across several sectors and industries
36. How Does a Conglomerate Work? Conglomerates are generally formed for two reasons: to diversify risk by participating in unrelated businesses or to expand a business within an industry to include
37. Conglomerate Stocks: Year in Review and Where to Profit in 2015 By Richard Saintvilus In 2014, investors showed they were not as patient with Conglomerates as …
38. Conglomerate is a record label founded by Busta Rhymes.The label was established in 1994 as Flipmode, the name Conglomerate was later adopted in 2011.
39. Conglomerate is composed of particles of gravel, that is to say of particles of greater than 2 mm in diameter, consisting, with increasing size, of granules, pebbles, cobbles, and boulders
40. Collectively, Conglomerates have also been known as rudaceous rocks.
41. A Conglomerate is a group of different businesses which form one corporate group
42. A large parent company with subsidiaries in several different sectors is a Conglomerate
43. In the vast majority of cases, Conglomerates are huge multinational corporations.
44. Conglomerate, in petrology, lithified sedimentary rock consisting of rounded fragments greater than 2 millimetres (0.08 inch) in diameter
45. Conglomerates are usually subdivided according to the average size of their
46. Conglomerate, in business, a corporation formed by the acquisition by one firm of several others, each of which is engaged in an activity that generally differs from that of the original
47. Dictionary entry overview: What does Conglomerate mean? • Conglomerate (noun) The noun Conglomerate has 2 senses:
48. A group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization Familiarity information: Conglomerate used as a noun is rare
49. • Conglomerate (adjective) The adjective Conglomerate …
50. K2 Gold is Coming for Conglomerate Mesa While the world has slowed down due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the extractive mining industry has not, and we are seeing this right here in the California Desert and at Conglomerate Mesa
51. After SSR Mining abandoned the Conglomerate Mesa exploration project in 2018, many considered the mining threats dismissed and the area safe.
52. Plural: Conglomerates Conglomerates are formal organizations, typically created through acquisitions or mergers and serve to diversify risk.; Conglomerates are sociologically interesting because they are large, complex, often multinational entities that can manipulate
53. Conglomerate Mesa is at the threat of a large scale, open pit cyanide gold mine
54. The Conglomerate was deposited in tributary stream channels, and the pebbles consist almost entirely of quartz-feldspar phenocrystic rhyolite.: There is also disagreement on the impact of Conglomerate mergers on competition.: I might make Conglomerate collage-type-things where I just paste sketches onto a single document and upload it as the character picture.
55. ‘The Conglomerate owners ordered heavy cuts in news budgets, and the networks decided they could save money by becoming partners instead of competitors in gathering exit poll data.’ ‘This is especially true in economic matters, where reporters are understandably prone to self-censor criticism of their Conglomerate owners.’
56. Looking for online definition of Conglomerate or what Conglomerate stands for? Conglomerate is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database …
57. As nouns the difference between corporation and Conglomerate is that corporation is a group of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members while Conglomerate is a cluster of heterogeneous things
58. ⓘ Copper Harbor Conglomerate; U.S
59. K., (1973 The Copper Harbor Conglomerate (Middle Keweenawan) on Isle Royale, Michigan and its Regional Implications, USGS Paper 754-B ⓘ Horseshoe Harbor
60. Definition of Conglomerate noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
61. A Conglomerate is a large company created when one company purchases or merges with many other companies