1. The History of Congenial Is Spiritual According to ancient Roman and Greek mythology, each person at birth was assigned a guardian spirit
2. Congenial means friendly, pleasant, or agreeable
3. Someone who’s Congenial is easy to get along with
4. Congenial synonyms, Congenial pronunciation, Congenial translation, English dictionary definition of Congenial
5. Congenial There are many Congenial places to stop on your way through the Lake District
6. 36 synonyms of Congenial from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 62 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Congenial
8. Congenial: giving pleasure or contentment to the mind or senses.
9. Congenial means sharing the same temperament, or agreeing with your temperament
10. You can talk about a Congenial person, place, or environment
11. Maybe you enjoy the Congenial atmosphere of the library
12. Or perhaps for you the disco is more Congenial.
13. The definition of Congenial is agreeable or compatible
14. An example of Congenial is a cousin who shares your interest in fishing and with whom you enjoy spending time.
15. This other by what seems a Congenial activity, fascinating as a game of chess, acquires uncounted millions
16. THE UNSOLVED RIDDLE OF SOCIAL JUSTICE STEPHEN LEACOCK The Marshal found himself in the Congenial position of absolute ruler of the richest provinces of Spain
17. Congenial Healthcare LLC is a Medical Group that has 5 practice medical offices located in 1 state 4 cities in the USA.
18. Congenial Definition: pleasant or agreeable because it/one is suited our interests
19. 'Congenial' is a 9 letter word starting with C and ending with L Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Congenial We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Congenial will help you to finish your crossword today
20. Congenial definition, agreeable, suitable, or pleasing in nature or character: Congenial surroundings
21. Congenial Healthcare of Peabody, Mass
22. ‘Most people drink to be Congenial, to celebrate, to have a good time.’ ‘They usually proved both intelligent and Congenial.’ ‘He looked younger and more Congenial than …
23. 3 Responses to ““Congenial” vs. “Genial”” Dale A
24. This is an interesting article about “genial”, “Congenial”, “congenital”, etc
25. Congenial (adj.) 1620s, "kindred, partaking of the same nature or natural characteristics," from assimilated form of Latin com "with, together" (see con-) + genialis "of birth," thus, "kindred" (from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups).
26. See 4 authoritative translations of Congenial in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
27. Need a solution to the crossword clue 'Congenial' that published on 12 March 2021 by The Sun Two Speed? That's why we're here! Our passion and goal is to solve any crossword puzzle just like The Sun Two Speed.
28. The two churches most Congenial to the American feelings and institutions are the Presbyterian and congregationalist
29. The reformation of midden Harbour was a Congenial task to Philip and his wife
30. The song had begun with celebrating a theme, that must for ever be Congenial to every female breast.
31. The Congenial bartender makes the Hog’s Head an inviting place to hang out during the weekends
32. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English con‧ge‧ni‧al /kənˈdʒiːniəl/ adjective 1 pleasant in a way that makes you feel comfortable and relaxed Congenial atmosphere/surroundings/environment The department provides a Congenial atmosphere for research.
33. The town is a Congenial place for raising children
34. We studied in the Congenial atmosphere of the library
35. A style Congenial to modern tastes
36. The library offers an atmosphere Congenial to learning.
37. Congenial (to somebody) (of a place, job, etc.) pleasant because it suits your character
38. A Congenial working environment; His studies in Leiden proved Congenial to him
39. Congenial (to something) (formal) suitable for something
40. A situation that was Congenial to the expression of nationalist opinions;
41. Congenial minds are disposed to associate
42. Synonyms for Congenial include compatible, agreeable, kindred, kindly, like-minded, pleasant, pleasing, sociable, companionable and convivial
43. What is the Congenial font? I wanted to design my own sans-serif typeface for my web site to complement the rest of my type library; I designed Congenial as an understated, highly legible complement to my more decorative display faces.
44. A Congenial person, place, or environment is pleasant.
45. Explore Congenial designed by Laura Worthington at Adobe Fonts
46. Of course, I’m never far from my calligraphic roots, so Congenial retains some hand-drawn elements, visible particularly in the heavier weights of this generous 10-face family
47. As befits its name, Congenial is a friendly and inviting face with a generous x-height and highly differentiated characters.
48. We found 12 answers for “Congenial”
49. This page shows answers to the clue Congenial, followed by 7 definitions like “Partaking of the same nature”, “Having an outgoing pleasant character” and “Naturally adapted; suited to the disposition”.A synonym for Congenial is charming.
50. As befits its name, Congenial is a friendly and inviting face with a generous x-height and highly differentiated characters
51. Dictionary entry overview: What does Congenial mean? • Congenial (adjective) The adjective Congenial has 2 senses: 1
52. (used of plants) capable of cross-fertilization or of being grafted Familiarity information: Congenial used as an adjective is rare.
53. For some, there is a stage of prostitution that is almost Congenial
54. Congenial (also: addressing , attractive , appealing , speaking to , appealingly , accosting )
55. Ellen’s Congenial nature makes her a perfect restaurant hostess
56. While Hank pretends to be Congenial in public, in private he is an unpleasant man who bullies others to get his way
57. The lit fireplace gave the room a Congenial atmosphere.
58. Pointing out that a claim I find Congenial is bullshit is a symptom of class and gender privilege.
59. Shorter Zuzu "We will review our stated position only if we are satisfied that the viability of the project is not being impinged, the integral nature of the mother plant and our ancillary units are being maintained and all stakeholders are committed to develop a long-term Congenial environment
60. Define Congenial by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
61. Strip House is an old-fashioned steakery, where the food is tops and the atmosphere Congenial
62. In fact, this Congenial chap always fancied himself as the consummate soft-hearted, social minded sort
63. FORBES: Is America Bankrupt? But there is much more—from a Congenial culture to the chances to develop their skills.
64. Definition of Congenial in the Definitions.net dictionary
65. What does Congenial mean? Information and translations of Congenial in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
66. The University of Iowa tries to offer such a community, Congenial to the young writer, with his uneasiness about writing as an honorable …
67. Italian Translation of “Congenial” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
68. Congenial - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
69. The atmosphere was wonderfully Congenial for thoughts of her own
70. The pleasure that is more Congenial than our work is to be taken with caution
71. Their religion suits them, and is Congenial to their nature
72. Would it were night, more Congenial to his dark temperament of mind
73. The mice too, to say nothing of the rats, were not Congenial companions.
74. Congenial adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: friendly) simpatico, cordiale, affabile agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" Seth is a Congenial guy who is easy to get along
75. Translation for 'Congenial' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.