1. Congenial definition is - pleasant; especially : agreeably suited to one's nature, tastes, or outlook
2. How to use Congenial in a sentence
3. The History of Congenial is Spiritual
4. Congenia ist ein entschieden unkonventionelles Unternehmen
5. The word Congenia is the present form of Congeniar in the third person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
6. Congenial definition, agreeable, suitable, or pleasing in nature or character: Congenial surroundings
7. Congenia International consultancy International consultancy Spanish consultancy specialized in integral management and projects development funded by multilateral institutions such as EuropeAid, BID or PNUD in Latin America and Europe
8. Find 55 ways to say CongeniaL, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. The Congenia family name was found in the USA in 1920
10. In 1920 there was 1 Congenia family living in Illinois
11. This was 100% of all the recorded Congenia's in the USA
12. Illinois had the highest population of Congenia families in 1920
13. Use census records and voter lists to see where families with the Congenia surname lived
14. PRODUCTIVE MAYNAS Congenia 2021-03-16T15:16:18+00:00 Formulation of a development plan for the center of productive innovation and technological transfer (CITE)
15. Productive Madre de Dios Congenia 2021-02-25T17:27:53+00:00
16. Congenia, controllata al 65% da Genextra SpA, è una società attiva nello sviluppo nel settore della biotecnologia, della biomedicina, della genomica funzionale, con particolare riferimento alle problematiche tumorali dell'età e della degenerazione cellulare
17. Of a pleasant disposition; friendly and sociable: a Congenial host
18. Suited to one's needs or nature; agreeable: Congenial surroundings
19. See 2 authoritative translations of Congeniar in English with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
20. Congeniality definition is - friendly concern, interest, and support : the quality or state of being Congenial
21. How to use Congeniality in a sentence.
22. Congeniality: See: agreement , compatibility , concordance , conformity , propinquity
23. Congeniar - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles
24. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: Congeniar⇒ vi verbo intransitivo: Verbo que no requiere de un objecto directo (Él no llegó", "corrí a casa")
25. Congenial minds are disposed to associate
26. The department provides a Congenial atmosphere for research
27. I find this aspect of my job particularly Congenial
28. Compost provides Congenial conditions for roots to develo
29. Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of Congeniar
30. Congenial - Synonyms, related words and examples Cambridge English Thesaurus
31. Congeniality definition, the quality of being agreeable, suitable, or pleasant: The guest rooms combine the very latest in technology with the best facilities, comfort, and Congeniality
32. Congenia spinned out from a collaboration between the University of Milan and the European Institute of Oncology in 2004, and was soon after acquired by Genextra SpA.Congenia has since then been focused on developing small molecule drugs that target the mitochondrial permeability transition pore (mPTP), a protein channel with multiple macromolecular components which, together with another
33. Congenia 241 followers on LinkedIn
34. Congenia es una consultora española especializada en gestión integral y desarrollo de proyectos financiados por instituciones multilaterales como EuropeAid
35. La app è dedicata agli iscritti all'Associazione Congenia ed all'Ordine degli Ingegneri di Rimini
36. Congenial Definition: pleasant or agreeable because it/one is suited our interests
37. Miss Congeniality (2000) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
38. Congenia LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity
39. Congenia, which is 100% owned by Genextra SpA, is a drug discovery company active in research and development in the fields of biotechnology, biomedicine and functional genomics with particular focus on cancer pathologies related to aging and degenerative cell disorders.
40. Congeniar - Significados en español y discusiones con el uso de 'Congeniar'
41. Congenia GmbH at BLUTENSTRASSE 6 LINZ 4040 AUSTRIA
The definition of congenial is agreeable or compatible. An example of congenial is a cousin who shares your interest in fishing and with whom you enjoy spending time.
Definition of congenial. 1a : pleasant especially : agreeably suited to one's nature, tastes, or outlook a congenial atmosphere. b : sociable, genial a congenial host. c : existing or associated together harmoniously. 2 : having the same nature, disposition, or tastes : kindred congenial companions.
Congenial means friendly, pleasant, or agreeable. Someone who's congenial is easy to get along with. It's especially used to describe people and their personalities, but it can also describe atmospheres marked by friendliness, as in a congenial workplace. The noun congeniality refers to the quality of being congenial.
Antonyms for congenital include acquired, nonnatural, contracted, artificial, nonhereditary, nonmechanical, reasoned, cerebral, logical and rational. Find more ...