See also: Confusticate Confisticated Conflict Confer Conformity Confidence Conflate Confident Confluence Confront Confusion Conferred Confused Confederation Confidant Confirmation Confounding Confounded Conflicto Confianza Confidentiality Would Are Configurator
1. Confusticated meaning Simple past tense and past participle of confusticate.
2. Synonyms for Confusticated include confused, bewildered, bemused, mystified, perplexed, puzzled, baffled, stumped, stupefied and astounded
3. You searched for: Confusticated! Discover the unique items that Confusticated creates
4. By supporting Confusticated, you’re supporting a small business, and, in …
5. Found 7 sentences matching phrase "Confusticated".Found in 2 ms
6. Confusticated is a Tripel style beer brewed by North Country Brewing in Slippery Rock, PA
7. Eventually, you'll find yourself adding "gummy" to all your recipes to use the Confusticated thing up
8. A lot of things have been Confusticated these days, in the sense that you can't get at them - there is so much between you and doing something interesting and creative that it gets in the way
Confusticated, Can, Creative
9. Confusticated is a Tripel style beer brewed by North Country Brewing in Slippery Rock, PA
10. Confusticated < Products by All Creators Category
Confusticated, Creators, Category
11. Verbs for confusing include confuddle, confuddled, confuddling, confuse, confused, confuses, confuseth, confusing, confusticate, Confusticated, confusticates
Confusing, Confuddle, Confuddled, Confuddling, Confuse, Confused, Confuses, Confuseth, Confusticate, Confusticated, Confusticates
12. This product is provided by a third-party seller, Confusticated, who has warranted that they have all appropriate rights to any content involved
13. Confusticated, Michellenman, Neyite, XxMCRxBabyxX
14. Confusticated Well-Known Member
15. Confusticated battery only purple because it has been moisturized for several days.
16. Gameplay and graphics evolve apace, but things like choppy framerate, imprecise controls, and Confusticated automatic camera direction appear to be unavoidable constants in the world of 3D videogames.
Choppy, Controls, Confusticated, Camera, Constants
verb (used with object), con·fus·ti·cat·ed, con·fus·ti·cat·ing. Slang. to confuse or perplex; bewilder. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words.
confusticate ( third-person singular simple present confusticates, present participle confusticating, simple past and past participle confusticated ) ( transitive, informal, chiefly US) To confuse, confound. , or perplex . quotations .
Confusticate definitions (informal, chiefly US) To confuse, confound, or perplex.
Synonyms for confisticate. appropriate. expropriate. impound. annex. arrogate. assume. commandeer. grab.