See also: Conflictual
1. Conflictual synonyms, Conflictual pronunciation, Conflictual translation, English dictionary definition of Conflictual
2. What does Conflictual mean? The definition of Conflictual is something characterized by disagreement
3. What is the definition of Conflictual? What is the meaning of Conflictual? How do you use Conflictual in a sentence? What are synonyms for Conflictual?
4. Conflictual definition: of, relating to, or involving conflict Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
5. Synonyms for Conflictual in Free Thesaurus
6. See authoritative translations of Conflictual in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
7. How to Practice Brief Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: The Core Conflictual Relationship Theme Method is a clinically based and clinically illustrated manual that walks the reader through the development of the Core Conflictual Relationship Theme (CCRT) focus that is necessary to practice this specific form of brief psychodynamic psychotherapy (BPP).
8. Conflictual - Traduccion ingles de diccionario ingles
9. Forum discussions with the word(s) "Conflictual" in the title:
10. Definition of Conflictual in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Conflictual mean? Information and translations of Conflictual in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. The end result is a hierarchical and Conflictual sort of heteroculturalism that hides under a thick cloak of "tribalism" - people fighting apparently because they cannot tolerate their differences.
13. Conflictual (adj.) "of or pertaining to conflict," 1950, in psychological writing, from conflict (n.) on model of habitual , etc
14. The activists successfully represented the situation in a Conflictual manner and people had to choose sides, "allowing for passions to be mobilized politically."(3) If we consider AIDS to be a 'crisis,' which became a 'hot issue' as the world community started to realize the severity of the crises, and which then became a 'concern of organized
15. The committee criticized the recent US leaning toward India because the latter "has Conflictual relationships with all its neighbors and is pursuing a policy of destabilizing Pakistan from east and west." Regarding the safety and security of Pakistan's nuclear program, the committee said: "As a responsible nuclear weapon state, Pakistan has
16. The Committee is concerned by the highly Conflictual situations surrounding the awarding of licences or authorizations for hydroelectric projects, the exploitation of natural resources and single-cropping on lands and territories belonging to indigenous peoples or traditionally occupied by them.
17. The Conflictual relationship between Bob and his father-in-law, Mike, is marked with a purple line in Figure 5
18. A Conflictual relationship is characterized by verbal (i.e
19. Conflictual: Characterized by <xref>conflict</xref> But the insights of anthropologists, sociologists, geographers, social psychologists, political scientists, and area specialists are all relevant to the key problems: arriving at applicable and testable theories of the causes of conflict in a variety of circumstances, and arriving at strategies for reducing the sources of conflict and
20. Core Conflictual Relationship Theme (CCRT) is a well-known structured method to describe interpersonal patterns
21. Thus, they may contribute to exacerbate specific conflicts or they may reduce Conflictual perception and prefer non-violent strategies of conflict resolution
22. Looking for Conflictual? Find out information about Conflictual
23. Psychol opposition between two simultaneous but incompatible wishes or drives, sometimes leading to a state of emotional tension and thought to be Explanation of Conflictual
24. Subjects of History: Foucault on the Emergence of Conflictual Nationhood and Biopolitics
25. Psychology Definition of CORE Conflictual RELATIONSHIP THEME: founded by American psychologist Lester Luborsky, a type of study, case building, and psychodynamic therapy which stresses core relationship trends in
26. Core Conflictual Relationship Theme (CCRT) is a well-known structured method to describe interpersonal patterns
27. Another indicator is an increase in Conflictual dialogue on both sides, including reference to how the other side are racists or discriminate against one-another
28. Conflictual definition: The definition of Conflictual is something characterized by disagreement
29. (adjective) When two people disagree on everything, this is an example of a Conflictual relationship.: 2
30. How to use Conflictual in a sentence
31. Example sentences with the word Conflictual.Conflictual example sentences.: 3
32. In their classic volume Understanding Transference: The Core Conflictual Relationship Theme Method, Luborsky and Crits-Christoph provided the first concrete validation of Freud's observations about transference.Using Lester Luborsky's much acclaimed Core Conflictual Relationship Theme (CCRT) method, they demonstrated how to measure reliably the recurring patterns in patients' central
33. Conflictual communication and perceived stress both decreased intent to stay by 50%
34. Discussion and conclusions: Organizational internal locus of control, stress and Conflictual communication were main predictors of intent to stay
35. Core Conflictual Relationship Theme method (CCRT)
36. A Conflictual relationship is something I have struggled with in the past, and I promised myself never to experience it again
37. A) Improve communication in conflict situations; b) Improve communication in conflicting situations; c) Improve communication in Conflictual situations
38. Question 1: which among the 3 sentences is correct? Question 2: what is the exact difference between conflicting and Conflictual if any
39. I recently talked to a group of Hill staffers on the question, “Is Congress Too Conflictual?” Co-sponsored by the R St
40. Conflictual social interactions were more strongly related to negative mood than was perceived social support
41. The findings point to the importance of simultaneously considering coping, supportive relationships, and Conflictual relationships in
42. The Core Conflictual RElationship Theme (CCRT) Method is a measure for assessing patients' main maladaptive relationship patterns
43. Conflictual stepfamilies were reported as having the highest levels of family dissension, an absence of family unity, and a general aversion to spending time with each other as family members
44. The core Conflictual relationship theme, or CCRT, is an analytic tool developed in the late twentieth century by Lester Luborsky, as an aid both to brief psychotherapy in the psychodynamic tradition, and to researching its efficacy
45. Nevertheless, even though the Functionalist and Conflictual outlooks on the society, in general, and the qualitative aspects of how it functions, in particular, do differ rather substantially, there is a good reason to believe that they are mutually complementary to an extent.
46. In a liberal media system, Conflictual interviews are characterized by the replacement of the structure of questions and answers with assertions and counter-assertions (Hutchby, 2017; Montgomery, 2007), whereas the current analysis shows that in a populist-controlled media system, questions and answers are replaced by shared equivocal
47. Finally, we provide some recommendations on the non-Conflictual use of water.
con·flic·tual. adjective. The definition of conflictual is something characterized by disagreement. When two people disagree on everything, this is an example of a conflictual relationship. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
con·flic′tu·al (kən-flĭk′cho͞o-əl) adj. Synonyms: conflict, discord, strife, contention, dissension, clash. These nouns refer to a state of disagreement and disharmony. Conflict has the broadest application: a conflict of interests; a conflict between the demands of work and family.
Definition of conflict. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : fight, battle, war an armed conflict. 2a : competitive or opposing action of incompatibles : antagonistic state or action (as of divergent ideas, interests, or persons) a conflict of principles.
Conflict has the broadest application: a conflict of interests; a conflict between the demands of work and family. Discord is a lack of harmony often marked by bickering and antipathy: The summit was marred by discord among the leaders.