confirm (verb) · confirms (third person present) · confirmed (past tense) · confirmed (past participle) · confirming (present participle)
1. Confirm definition is - to give approval to : ratify
2. How to use Confirm in a sentence
3. Confirm synonyms, Confirm pronunciation, Confirm translation, English dictionary definition of Confirm
4. To support or establish the certainty or validity of; verify: Confirm a rumor
5. Confirm definition, to establish the truth, accuracy, validity, or genuineness of; corroborate; verify: This report Confirms my suspicions
6. Some common synonyms of Confirm are authenticate, corroborate, substantiate, validate, and verify
7. While all these words mean "to attest to the truth or validity of something," Confirm implies the removing of doubts by an authoritative statement or indisputable fact.
8. Find 90 ways to say Confirm, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Synonyms for Confirm in Free Thesaurus
10. 78 synonyms for Confirm: prove, support, establish, back up, verify, validate, bear out, substantiate
11. ConfirmD™ Enables Everyone To Know, Verify, And Share Their COVID-19 Status
12. Confirm Delivery provides certified mail software, electronic return receipt, mail tracking and more
13. ©2000-2021, Capital Confirmation, Inc
14. The chamber, now led by Democrats after six years of Republican control, can now Confirm Cabinet nominations without Republican support
15. Confirm verb (MAKE CERTAIN) B1 [ I or T ] to make an arrangement or meeting certain, often by phone or writing: [ + that ] Six people have Confirmed that they will be attending and ten haven't replied yet.
16. Confirm (Crossword clue) We found 20 answers for “Confirm”
17. This page shows answers to the clue Confirm, followed by ten definitions like “ To make firm or firmer ”, “ Is a ratification of an order ” and “ To render valid by formal assent ”
18. Synonyms for Confirm are for example agree with, attest and attest to.
19. Need Help? Contact us at: 1-866-325-7201 or 1-615-844-6222 [email protected]Confirmation.com
20. The Confirm () method displays a dialog box with a specified message, along with an OK and a Cancel button
21. A Confirm box is often used if you want the user to verify or accept something
22. Note: The Confirm box takes the focus away from the current window, and forces the browser to read the message.
23. Confirm - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
24. Hello, I have some Windows Server 2008 systems that I'm trying to run a powershell script on to delete some temp files, but I keep getting prompted with "Confirm
25. We recommend that you always end Confirm messages with a question mark
26. For more information about best practices for end-user messages, see Progress Windows, MESSAGE, ERROR, and Confirm Functions
27. In the following example, the Dialog.Confirm function prompts the user for a Yes or No answer
28. The Confirm Rx™ ICM is indicated for the monitoring and diagnostic evaluation of patients who experience unexplained symptoms such as: dizziness, palpitations, chest pain, syncope, and shortness of breath, as well as patients who are at risk for cardiac arrhythmias
29. A Confirm box is used to accept or verify something
31. The Senate voted Monday to Confirm Deb Haaland as President Joe Biden's Interior secretary, a historic move that will make her the first Native American Cabinet secretary.
32. Download the single "Confirm (feat
33. Out now!Stream: https://Empire.lnk.to/ConfirmDirected by: Luke BigginsProduced by: Rebekah B Creative Follow Pa
34. Confirm is a world-leading SFI research centre in Smart Manufacturing hosted by the University of Limerick
35. Confirm - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Confirm [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (verify) Confirmar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda").: I would like to Confirm my travel
37. Find 90 ways to say Confirm, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
38. Confirm is a world-leading SFI research centre in Smart Manufacturing Ireland hosted by the University of Limerick
39. Confirm (v.) mid-13c., Confirmyn, confermen "to ratify, sanction, make valid by a legal act," from Old French confermer (13c., Modern French Confirmer) "strengthen, establish, consolidate; affirm by proof or evidence; anoint (a king)," from Latin Confirmare "make firm, strengthen, establish," from assimilated form of com "together," but here perhaps an intensive prefix (see con-), + firmare
40. Confirm: verb accede , accord , accredit , acquiesce , add strength to , adhere , agree to , agree with , ally , approve , assent , attest , authenticate , authorize
41. Confirm翻譯：確定, 確認，確定（安排或會議）, 證實, 確定；證實；肯定, 宗教, （基督教中）給…施堅信禮。了解更多。
42. The Window.Confirm() method displays a modal dialog with an optional message and two buttons: OK and Cancel
43. What does Confirm mean? To make valid or binding by a formal or legal act; ratify
44. In 14% of cases Confirm in is used Confirm in writing Confirm all your contract details in writing
45. Americans ' recent shift toward the pro-life position is Confirmed in two other surveys
46. These events will show that they are solidly Confirmed in their ways -- unable to change.
47. Confirm definition: If something Confirms what you believe , suspect , or fear , it shows that it is Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
48. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Confirm con‧firm / kənˈfɜːm $ -ɜːrm / S2 W2 AWL verb [transitive] 1 PROVE to show that something is definitely true, especially by providing more proof OPP refute New evidence has Confirmed the first witness’s story
49. To Confirm my diagnosis I need to do some tests
50. Confirm that Research has Confirmed that the risk is higher for women
51. Confirm BioSciences carries a full range of instant drug tests in bulk along with health and diagnostic self-testing kits
52. Perfect for pre-employment testing, background checks, random workplace drug testing, post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug screening, Confirm BioSciences’ drug testing kits are affordable and can be used as part of a comprehensive drug testing program both in the
53. Confirm is not normally used in English when asking someone the time
54. And in the case of checking the details of an appointment, as is said in the (10-year-old!) post #2 above, the word Confirm might be used but there’s no need to add “me” as the
55. To do that, you could use the Confirm parameter on the Stop-Process command
56. The Confirm parameter forces all commands that have this functionality built in to prompt the user before performing any potentially destructive action.
57. Confirmit makes sophisticated research simple and empowers users to capture feedback from customer, product, brand & employee experience
58. The Senate Confirmed Xavier Becerra as Health and Human Services secretary
59. Confirm something His guilty expression Confirmed my suspicions
60. To Confirm a diagnosis/report; to Confirm results/findings; Rumours of job losses were later Confirmed
61. We have yet to Confirm the identities of the victims
62. She said she could not Confirm or deny the allegations
63. The authorities refused to Confirm any details
64. A multipurpose alert, Confirm plugin, alternative to the native alert() and Confirm() functions
65. See 3 authoritative translations of Confirm in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
66. What does Confirm mean? ‘Confirm’ is an intransitive verb which requires an object after it which implies to verifying, establishing the truth, validity or accuracy of factors
67. Confirm can also mean to make valid or binding by some formal or legal act or to ratify certain acts.
68. Definition of Confirm written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
69. Looking for online definition of Confirm or what Confirm stands for? Confirm is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
72. To support or establish the certainty or validity of; verify: Confirm a rumor
73. To make firmer; strengthen: Working on the campaign Confirmed her intention to go into politics
74. When you need to make sure before you leave that you have a reservation, you often call ahead to Confirm, that is, to make sure that your tickets or space are set aside for you.