See also: Confined A Does Permit Conflict Confer Conformity Confidence Conflate Confident Confluence Confront Confusion Conferred Confused Confederation Confidant Confirmation Confounding Confounded Conflicto Confianza Confidentiality Would Are Configurator
1. Confined definition is - kept within confines: such as
2. How to use Confined in a sentence.
3. 22 synonyms of Confined from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 58 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Confined: taken and held prisoner.
5. It was principally Confined to the lower classes, and was common among soldiers and sailors
Confined, Classes, Common
6. The basophilic variety is less common, and is Confined to long-standing severe myelogenous leukemia
7. Be Confined to somewhere/sth to exist only in a particular area or group of people: We know that the illness is not Confined to any one group in society
8. This attitude seems to be Confined to the very …
9. Be Confined to somewhere/sth to exist only in a particular area or group of people: We know that the illness is not Confined to any one group in society
10. This attitude seems to be Confined to the very …
11. A Confined aquifer is an aquifer below the land surface that is saturated with water
12. The adjective Confined describes being in captivity or not free to move about
13. If you do charity work, you could read books to older people Confined to their homes.
Charity, Could, Confined
14. Don't worry, the baby is Confined to her playpen right now
15. Confined (23) IMDb 5.3 1h 27min 2015 13+ Starring David James Elliot ("J.A.G."), Emma Caulfield ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer"), and Michael Hogan ("Battlestar Galactica")
16. To restrict in movement: The sick child was Confined to bed
17. A Confined space rescue will still have roles that must be filled during the rescue
18. Remember that the same roles apply in a Confined space rescue that apply to a normal Confined space entry
19. Confined - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
20. From the verb confine: (⇒ conjugate) Confined is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been
Confine, Conjugate, Confined, Click
21. Step 10 The attendant should contact Supervisor once the entrant has exited the Confined space
22. Step 11 The Permit-Confined Space Entry Form should be given to program coordinator, to file in the Confined Space Records.
23. Confined Space Rescue Operator; Confined Space Rescue Training; Confined Space Training; Confined Spaces Regulations 1997; Confined spaces, fear of; Confined them to; Confined them within; Confined to; Confined to Barracks; Confined to Camp; Confined to Quarters; Confined us to; Confined us within; Confined Vessel Experiments; Confined within
24. Be Confined (in something) Keep the dog Confined in a suitable travelling cage
25. Here the river is Confined in a narrow channel
26. The soldiers concerned were Confined to barracks (= had to stay in the barracks, as a punishment)
27. Be Confined to bed, a wheelchair, etc
28. Confined adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (restricted, limited) ( limité ) restreint, confiné adj adjectif : modifie un nom
29. We found 23 answers for “Confined”
30. This page shows answers to the clue Confined, followed by 6 definitions like “Being in captivity”, “Being in childbirth” and “Deprived of liberty”.A synonym for Confined …
Clue, Confined, Captivity, Childbirth
31. Confined Space Signs Identify Confined spaces that require authorized entry
32. Confined definition: If something is Confined to a particular place, it exists only in that place
33. Our Hoist Systems are designed for manhole and Confined space entry/retrieval applications
34. The problem is not Confined to Georgia
35. If someone is Confined to a wheelchair, bed, or house, they have to stay there, because they have a disability, or are ill
36. He had been Confined to a wheelchair since childhood
37. Confined Spaces for General Industry Sample Written Program 29 CFR 1910.146 Publication No
38. Confined 'Confined' is a 8 letter word starting with C and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Confined' Clue Answer; Enclosed, cramped (8) Confined: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Confined We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Confined will help you to finish your crossword today
Confined, Crossword, Clues, Clue, Cramped
39. Synonyms for Confined in Free Thesaurus
40. 9 synonyms for Confined: restricted, small, limited, narrow, enclosed, cramped, captive, imprisoned
Confined, Cramped, Captive
41. Confined spaces are based on guidelines from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
42. A Confined space: is large enough for workers to enter and perform certain jobs; has limited means of entry or egress; is not designed for continuous occupancy; More information on Confined spaces, including examples, can be found on the OSHA
Confined, Certain, Continuous, Can
43. A Confined Space Hazard Assessment and Control Program should include the following: Description of roles and responsibilities of each person or party (e.g., employer, supervisor, workers, attendant, and emergency response team)
44. Advice on how to identify Confined spaces.
45. A Confined space is a permit-required Confined space if it also contains one or more of the following characteristics
Confined, Contains, Characteristics
46. The "Randolph County Detention Center Currently Confined Inmates" list is operated by the Randolph County Sheriff's Office for the benefit of the citizens of Randolph County, and the State of North Carolina
County, Center, Currently, Confined, Citizens, Carolina
47. A Confined space may be difficult to enter and perform repair work, or general maintenance
48. If something goes wrong while you are inside a Confined space, escape/rescue may be difficult
49. Just because a work area has more than one way of escape, does not necessarily mean it is not a Confined space.
50. Its intent parallels 29 CFR 1910.146 Permit-Required Confined Spaces for General Industry
51. There were 431 Confined space incidents with 530 fatalities in the US due to oxygen deficient and/or toxic atmospheres from 1992-2005
52. From 08/18/2009 to 12/31/2009, there were 36 worker fatalities and 6 worker hospitalizations related to Confined spaces.
53. Buy: http://www.indiemerch.com/metalbladerecords/item/11020iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id65637667As I Lay Dying "Confined" from the album "Shadows
54. The difference between Confined spaces and permit spaces is crucial to understanding what the standard requires
55. Briefly, a permit space is a Confined space containing one or more hazards
56. Employers must evaluate all Confined spaces to determine whether a permit is required, but must take
57. Confined space risk assessments can be sent immediately right after the inspection to any member of the organization with a single tap of a finger
58. Confined Space Safety Checklists
59. What is a Confined structure fire? “Confined fires” are fires contained to certain types of equipment or objects within a structure
Confined, Contained, Certain
60. In NFIRS, a Confined structure fire is defined by Incident Type codes 113 to 118 as shown in the table below.
61. Confined spaces can either be classified as either non-permit or permit required Confined spaces depending on hazards that are or have the potential to be present in the Confined space
Confined, Can, Classified
62. Non-permit Confined Spaces & Procedures
63. A non-permit Confined space is a space that meets the definition of a Confined space but does not
64. Confined spaces may contain hazards that can injure workers or quickly lead to death
Confined, Contain, Can
65. UW departments, supported by EH&S, must follow the requirements of the Confined Space Entry Program to ensure personnel working in or near Confined spaces are protected from harm.
66. BestEquip Confined Space Tripod Kit 1200LBS Winch, Confined Space Tripod 7' Leg Bracket and 98' Cable, Confined Space Rescue Tripod 32.8' Fall Protection for Traditional Confined Spaces
67. Confined structure fires are small fire incidents that are limited in scope, are generally con-fined to noncombustible containers, rarely result in serious injury or large content losses, and are expected to have no accompanying property losses due to flame damage.1 This report ana-
Confined, Con, Containers, Content
68. Amerisafe Group’s Confined Space Rescue Services provide Confined space standby and rescue services which are executed by emergency response personnel, all specifically trained in technical rescue (meeting both OSHA 1910.146 and NFPA 1670 requirements) and emergency medical services (EMT and/or Paramedic certification).
69. Confined Spaces _____ Chapter 296-809 WAC Safety Standards for Confined Spaces (Form Number F414-068-000) This book contains rules for Safety Standards for Confined spaces, as adopted under the Washington Industrial Safety and Health Act of 1973 (Chapter 49.17 RCW)
Confined, Chapter, Contains
70. Confined-space equipment provides ventilation, lowers and lifts workers and equipment, and protects access points in tunnels, tanks, sewers, silos, and other spaces with limited entry or exit
71. Confined-space fans and blowers attach to ventilation ducting to circulate air and remove fumes.