CONFIDANTE [ˈkänfəˌdant, ˈkänfəˌdänt]
See also: Confidante
1. Confidante continued to work closely with Wegmans for fifteen years
2. Confidante has successfully managed complex
3. Originally built in the 1940s, The Confidante is a nostalgic and playful celebration of its retro-glam roots. The Miami Beach retreat is ideally located between the hustle of South Beach and the bustle of Miami’s hip art districts
4. Confidante is an end-to-end encrypted email client. Our goal in building Confidante was to provide strong security properties and make it easy to use
5. We tested the first version of Confidante with journalists and lawyers (read the research paper here), and now we’d like you to try it …
6. The Confidante was the perfect place to unwind and relax in Miami. Close enough to South beach but quiet enough to truly relax
7. Confidante sometimes appears in reference to females, but the male–female distinction is unnecessary here.
8. Situated in the Mid Beach neighborhood overlooking the ocean, The Confidante Miami Beach offers a relaxed beach scene just beyond the boardwalk
9. Confidante, type of sofa that has a seat at each end separated from the main seat by an upholstered arm
10. The definition of a Confidante is a woman you trust with your innermost thoughts and secrets
11. An example of a Confidante is your therapist.
12. Malatras is a longtime Confidante of Cuomo, having served as his chief of operations from 2014 to 2017
13. CUOMO’S NURSING HOME SCANDAL RAISES QUESTIONS FOR ONE OF HIS SENIOR AIDES BY JOE SEXTON MARCH 10, 2021 PROPUBLICA Some of his close Confidantes and most loyal aides have chosen to resign rather than defend his rhetoric.
14. You use the spelling Confidante when the person is a woman.
15. Confidante Add to list Share If you're a Confidante, two things must be true: you have to be female, and you must be someone who people feel comfortable telling secrets to
16. If you have a Confidante, you're …
17. A "confidant" or "Confidante" is a trusted person or someone to whom private matters are confided
18. (The words "confidant" and "Confidante" are interchangeable, but strict grammarians reserve "confidant" for males and "Confidante" for females.) He is most closest confidant
19. At The Confidante Miami Beach, you’re ideally located between the hustle of South Beach and the bustle of Miami’s hip art districts, where you can explore the rich cultures and communities that give Miami its distinct flavor
20. The Confidante was a great getaway from the cold in mid winter
21. Confidante (feminine) Sofía le contó que estaba embarazada solamente a su confidente
22. Sofia only told her Confidante that she was pregnant
23. Definition of Confidante in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Confidante mean? Information and translations of Confidante in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
25. The transaction is expected to close in late April, and the hotel will be rebranded as The Confidante upon opening, joining the existing properties in the recently launched The Unbound Collection by Hyattbrand
26. Confidante cannot protect you if your computer or browser are compromised
27. Confidante also cannot protect you from phishing or other password theft, or from weak emails
28. Countable noun [usually with poss] Someone's Confidante is a woman who they are able to discuss their private problems with
29. You are her closest friend and Confidante
30. According to her most recent lawsuit, Pham met Hsieh in 2003 and served as both a Confidante and gatekeeper
31. Wardrobe, personal assistant, hair, full-time Confidante
32. Moving to Fredericton later, she was a pillar of the community and a close Confidante of progressive Premier Richard Hatfield.
33. • As Confidante to six offspring, all children of the Sixties, she knows whole worlds unfamiliar to me
34. • Lou was still the goddess of Marchmont Street, his Confidante, his regular companion
35. • They had a special role in relation to stock-rearing and stock health and as the Confidante and sounding board for the farmers' problems.
36. Confidante: The Madame (Confidante Trilogy Book 3) - Kindle edition by Anderson, Lilliana
37. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Confidante: The Madame (Confidante Trilogy Book 3).
38. Confidante has been used to refer to a female trusted friend, parallel to the French confidente, but that usage has fallen largely out of favor as an unnecessary feminine version, like authoress
39. ‘Find a Confidante to whom you can confess the idea - or perhaps write about it.’ ‘This was not a question of dramatic emotional conversions, but simply a chance to share with a Confidante and feel forgiven.’ ‘He's one of my closest confidants - I phone him and we talk about our relationship troubles.’
40. The Confidante Miami Beach, part of Hyatt (show short path) The Confidante Miami Beach, part of Hyatt
41. The Confidante, Miami Beach, Florida
42. Definition of Confidante written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
43. The Confidante, Miami Beach, Florida
44. The Confidante Miami Beach, part of Hyatt offers 354 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and bathrobes
45. Dictionary entry details • Confidante (noun) Sense 1
46. Hypernyms ("Confidante" is a kind of): confidant; intimate (someone to whom private matters are confided)
47. Confidante Meaning: "female confidant," from French confidente, fem
48. Confidante definition: Someone's Confidante is a woman who they are able to discuss their private problems with
49. Club: Dany’s descent into madness is coming, of that there’s no doubt, especially given that the episode ends with the execution of her Confidante Missandei.· A type of settee having a seat at each end at
50. Find 17 ways to say Confidante, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
51. ‘Find a Confidante to whom you can confess the idea - or perhaps write about it.’ ‘This was not a question of dramatic emotional conversions, but simply a chance to share with a Confidante and feel forgiven.’ ‘He's one of my closest confidants - I phone him and we talk about our relationship troubles.’
52. Definition and synonyms of Confidante from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
53. This is the British English definition of Confidante.View American English definition of Confidante.
54. 21 hours ago · Also on rt.com Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell tries playing the RACE CARD, says grand jury that indicted her was TOO WHITE
one to whom secrets, especially those relating to affairs of love, are confided or intrusted; a confidential or bosom friend. Etymology: [F. confident, confidente, formerly also spelt confidant, confidante. See Confide, and cf. Confident.]
Confident vs Confidant. If it’s not already clear. Confident is the belief in something or someone, while confidant is someone that you can share secrets with, knowing that they won’t share them. You can be confident in your confidant.
Use confidant in a sentence. noun. The definition of a confidant is a friend who you can trust, who you tell secrets.
(Or is it confidante ?) The difference is quite simple: confidant is a noun (meaning "a person in whom you confide things"), and confident is an adjective (defined as "having confidence"). You may well be confident in your confidant, but you would not be confidant in your confident.