1. Something nagging at you? Guilt, shame weighing you down? You aren’t alone, and now you have the perfect opportunity to unburden yourself-anonymously at Raw Confessions.
2. Make your own Confessions or read the thousands left by others.
3. The BEST anonymous online Confessions, secrets & true stories site
4. Confess your guilt, problems, stories or dirty secrets with the world anonymously or simply read other people's real uncut Confessions and comments
5. The BEST anonymous online Confessions, secrets & true stories site
6. Confess your guilt, problems, stories or dirty secrets with the world anonymously or simply read other people's real uncut Confessions and comments
7. The BEST anonymous online Confessions, secrets & true stories site
8. Confess your guilt, problems, stories or dirty secrets with the world anonymously or simply read other people's real uncut Confessions and comments
9. Share your own secret Scary Mommy Confessions.
10. A place that is fully dedicated to your secret Confessions, whether good or bad, …
11. r/Confessions: Get that nasty secret off your chest or simply use this as a place to vent
12. Anonymous Confessions, tell the world your stories and Confessions, or read other peoples Confessions.
13. Anonymously read and post Sex Confessions and secrets on the internet's best confession site.
14. 23 True Confessions From Married Women That'll Make You Say, "Just Whoa." To have and to withhold? by Asia McLain
15. Confessions from The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, including her personal photos, memories, and other fun stories.
16. Confessions (Latin: Confessiones) is an autobiographical work by Saint Augustine of Hippo, consisting of 13 books written in Latin between AD 397 and 400
17. Watch the official music video for "Confessions, Pt
18. To make The Confessions accessible to contemporary readers, Chadwick provides the most complete and informative notes of any recent translation, and includes an introduction to establish the context
19. The religious and philosophical value of The Confessions is unquestionable--now modern readers will have easier access to St
20. Confessions is the fourth studio album by American singer Usher.It was released on March 23, 2004, by Arista Records.Recording sessions for the album took place during 2003 to 2004, with its production handled by his longtime collaborator Jermaine Dupri, along with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and Lil Jon, among others.Primarily an R&B album, Confessions showcases Usher as a crooner through a
21. Daily Confessions Your tongue is a very powerful instrument
22. The Confessions is an autobiographical book by Jean-Jacques Rousseau.In modern times, it is often published with the title The Confessions of Jean-Jacques Rousseau in order to distinguish it from Saint Augustine's Confessions.Covering the first fifty-three years of Rousseau's life, up to 1765, it was completed in 1769, but not published until 1782, four years after Rousseau's death, even
23. 12 Confessions From Women Who Snooped on S.O.s
24. 400; Confessions), autobiography is incidental to the main purpose of the work.For Augustine, “Confessions” is a catchall term for acts of religiously authorized speech: praise of God, blame of self, confession of faith.
25. Like the first Hackett edition of the Augustine's Confessions, the second edition features F
26. “Confessions on the 7:45 is a masterclass in storytelling
27. This is an unforgettable novel.” —Samantha Downing, USA Today bestselling author of My Lovely Wife and He Started It “Confessions on the 7:45 is a stellar work of psychological suspense—rich, deep, and full of
28. Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose, an autobiography by Paris Hilton (2004) Confessions of Zeno , a 1923 novel by Italian modernist writer Italo Svevo The Confessions of Aleister Crowley , a 1929 autobiography subtitled "An Autohagiography"
29. Augustine's Confessions is one of the most influential and most innovative works of Latin literature
30. A remarkably honest and revealing spiritual autobiography, the Confessions also address fundamental issues of Christian doctrine, and many of the prayers and meditations it includes are still an integral part of the practice of Christianity today
31. The Confessions, Revised: Saint Augustine (The Works of Saint Augustine: A Translation for the 21st Century, Vol
32. "True Confessions" is one of the slowest films I've seen
33. Watch Confessions (Official Video) off of Lecrae's 6th studio album, "Gravity"iTunes - http://bit.ly/gravityitGoogle Play - http://bit.ly/gravitygpAmazon - h
34. Confessions have been used as evidence against criminal defendants since ancient times
35. The admissibility of the Confessions of accused persons, however, has always raised concerns of fairness and accuracy
36. 22.4k Followers, 181 Following, 8,162 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Duggar and Bates Confessions (@duggarbates_Confessions)
37. For the Confessions of my past sins — which You have forgiven and covered, that You might make me happy in You, changing my soul by faith and Your sacrament — when they are read and heard, stir up the heart, that it sleep not in despair and say, I cannot; but that it may awake in the love of Your mercy and the sweetness of Your grace, by
A user from India says the name Confession is of Hindi origin and means "Love of life". A submission from Malaysia says the name Confession means "Gift of god" and is of English origin. According to a user from India, the name Confession is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means "Paras". Search for more names by meaning.
Definition of confess. transitive verb. 1 : to tell or make known (something, such as something wrong or damaging to oneself) : admit he confessed his guilt. 2a : to acknowledge (sin) to God or to a priest.
Definition of confession. 1a : an act of confessing especially : a disclosure of one's sins in the sacrament of reconciliation. b : a session for the confessing of sins go to confession. 2 : a statement of what is confessed: such as. a : a written or oral acknowledgment of guilt by a party accused of an offense.
Legal Definition of confession. 1 : an act of confessing. 2 : an acknowledgment of a fact or allegation as true or proven. especially : a written or oral statement by an accused party acknowledging the party's guilt (as by admitting commission of a crime) — compare admission, declaration against interest at declaration, self-incrimination.