See also: Confer Conferred Conference Conferring Conferral Conferment Conferir Conferrer Conferencia Meet To Conflict Confidence Confluence Conformity Confident Conflate Confirm Confront Confused Confounding Confederation Confusion Confirmation Config Conflicto Confianza Confidentiality Would Of Are
1. Confer definition is - to compare views or take counsel : consult
Confer, Compare, Counsel, Consult
2. How to use Confer in a sentence
3. Consult Synonym Discussion of Confer.
4. Confer synonyms, Confer pronunciation, Confer translation, English dictionary definition of Confer
5. To bestow : Conferred a medal on the hero
6. To invest with : a carefully worded statement that Conferred
7. Confer definition, to consult together; compare opinions; carry on a discussion or deliberation
Confer, Consult, Compare, Carry
8. 11 synonyms of Confer from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 44 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Since the 1970’s, Confer Plastics has been the industry leader in pool and spa entry systems (ladders and steps)
10. Confer Plastics’ mission is to provide customers with high quality, safe and durable products at the best prices.
11. Find 57 ways to say Confer, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Confer Plastics has been in the business of manufacturing swimming pool ladders since the early 1970's.Confer Plastics has been synonymous with quality and safety - our pool ladders and steps set the standard for the industry
13. Confer's Jewelers provides the Bellefonte Pennsylvania community with fine jewelry and exceptional service at affordable prices
14. Confer Plastics’ mission is to provide customers with high quality, safe and durable products at the best prices
15. In July 2018, and for the first time ever, Confer Plastics was advised that a child stuck his arm into a side opening on one of Confer Plastic’s Curve in-pool step systems and the arm became temporarily wedged.
Confer, Child, Curve
16. For the ultimate in convenience and style, safe access, or a place to sit and relax, the Curve Base Step from Confer is unmatched
Convenience, Curve, Confer
17. Confer 'Confer' is a 6 letter word starting with C and ending with R Crossword clues for 'Confer' Clue Answer; Award, bestow (6) Confer: Compare opinions (6) Have discussions (6) Hold a meeting (6) Award, as a degree (6) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Confer
Confer, Crossword, Clues, Clue, Compare
18. Psychotherapy CPD - Confer provides educational events for psychotherapists, psychologists, and other mental health workers.
19. Bob Confer is a Daily News columnist and president of Confer Plastics
20. He can be reached at bobConfer@juno.com
21. You can follow him on Twitter @bobConfer
22. Easily climb in and out of your above-ground pool with the Confer 4-Step Pool Entry Stair Step System
23. If you gab, chat, and talk it up with someone, you have conversation, but if you're looking for input from each other as you talk, you Confer, or consult, together
Chat, Conversation, Confer, Consult
24. They had a family meeting to Confer about a schedule for sharing the new laptop.
25. Description Confer In Pool Above Ground Step
26. The newest above ground swimming pool stairs from Confer Curve! These above ground swimming pool entry steps are designed to impress any onlookers, and manufactured to last for years to come.
Confer, Curve, Come
27. From Longman Business Dictionary Confer con‧fer / kənˈfɜː-ˈfɜːr / verb (past tense and past participle Conferred, present participle Conferring) [intransitive] to discuss something with other people in order to make a decision based on more than one person’s opinion The chairwoman is Conferring with the board later today
Confer, Con, Conferred, Conferring, Chairwoman
28. The Confer family name was found in the USA, the UK, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
29. The most Confer families were found in the USA in 1880
30. In 1840 there were 13 Confer families living in Ohio
31. This was about 45% of all the recorded Confer's in the USA
32. Ohio had the highest population of Confer …
33. Confer is a multi-national collaboration to bolster resilience to climate impacts and reduce disaster risk in East Africa, potentially reaching 365 million people in eleven countries.
Confer, Collaboration, Climate, Countries
34. Conferencia Española de Religiosos - Servicio de Comunicación
35. Confer benefits definition: The benefit of something is the help that you get from it or the advantage that results Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. Matthew Confer is the Vice President of Strategy at Abilitie, a Leadership Development company based in Austin Texas
37. To Confer the status of value upon excess and extremism is to bring these things back within the pale of decency
38. In effect they Confer on the individual a sphere of immunity against interference by the state, other organisations and other individuals
39. If we Confer these observations with others of the like nature, we may find cause to rectify the general opinion
40. * 1974 , "A Traveler's Perils", Time , 25 Mar 1974: Local buttons popped when Henry Kissinger visited Little Rock last month to Confer with Fulbright on the Middle East oil talks.
41. High quality example sentences with “Confer risk for” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
42. Examples of Confer in a sentence
43. Since the doctors are unfamiliar with my symptoms, they will Confer on a diagnosis
44. 🔊 The principal closed his office door so he could Confer in private with the troubled teen
Closed, Could, Confer
45. 🔊 At the pharmacy, there is a private area in which the pharmacist can Confer …
46. Dr. Kim Confer-Seeley, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Maumee, OH
47. Confer-Seeley to book an appointment.
48. The Confer Step-1 aboveground step system is for above ground pools with flat bottoms
49. The Confer Step-1 is easy, snap together installation and economical, yet strong
50. Getting in and out of your swimming pool has never been easier than with the Confer Step-1 Above Ground Swimming Pool Ladder Heavy Duty Step System Entry.
51. The police practice of allowing firearms officers to Confer about their accounts of the shooting of barrister Mark Saunders gives rise to the risk of collusion, a High Court judge was told yesterday.
Confer, Collusion, Court
52. The form Confer occurs with great frequency in central PA, its spelling reflecting the German (or Dutch) pronunciation; it may have originated in Europe (five Confers are listed in the German telephone directory) or on arrival in the U.S
Confer, Central, Confers
53. View more surname facts for Confer
54. Confer Plastics, Inc., North Tonawanda, NY
55. Joel Confer Discount - $1,491 Our Price $34,997 Save Saved Show 11 more *Advertised prices exclude tax, tag, registration, title, and $389.00 documentation fee
56. Find out what works well at Confer Plastics from the people who know best
57. Uncover why Confer Plastics is the best company for you.
58. Neanderthal SNPs Confer protection
59. After the judges Confer, he earns enough points to tie him with Cedric for the lead.: Local buttons popped when Henry Kissinger visited Little Rock last month to Confer with Fulbright on the Middle East oil talks.: The closeness and compactness of the parts resting together doth much Confer to the strength of the union.: A university can Confer a degree upon a distinguished man because it can
Confer, Cedric, Closeness, Compactness, Can
60. Confer definition: When you Confer with someone, you discuss something with them in order to make a decision Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
61. On June 19, 2019, a Dear Tribal Leader Letter was posted announcing the initiation of Tribal Consultation and Urban Confer on developing an IHS Opioid Grant program for FY 2019
62. Confer (up)on (someone or something) 1
63. We need to meet this afternoon and Confer on the candidates we've interviewed so far
64. Your mother and I need to Confer on this issue before we make a decision