confederate (adjective) · Confederate (adjective)
confederate (noun) · confederates (plural noun) · Confederate (noun) · Confederates (plural noun)
confederate (verb) · confederates (third person present) · confederated (past tense) · confederated (past participle) · confederating (present participle)
1. Confederate synonyms, Confederate pronunciation, Confederate translation, English dictionary definition of Confederate
2. Confederate States of America, the government of 11 Southern states that seceded from the Union in 1860–61, following the election of Abraham Lincoln as U.S
3. The Confederate States of America was a collection of 11 states that seceded from the United States in 1860 following the election of President …
4. The Confederate flag is a flag that was used by the seceded Southern states, who called themselves the Confederate States of America, during the Civil War.While the Confederacy used three different flags, the flag most commonly called the Confederate flag was its battle flag.
5. While some argue the Confederate flag is a statement of Southern pride, over …
6. The Second Confederate Navy Jack was a rectangular cousin of the Confederate Army's battle flag and was in use from 1863 until 1865
7. Confederate American Pride website has been created for that unique class of people, native to the Southeastern states, who define themselves as being, firstly, Confederates and, secondly, as Americans, and who are proud of bearing those distinctions
8. Confederate rose likes full to part sun and moist, fertile soil
9. Confederate & Rebel Flag Accessories
10. Shop for fashionable rebel and Confederate flag accessories including Confederate flag truck and car accessories, Confederate keychains, flag dog tags, Confederate flag shower curtains, and more
11. Confederate Polar Fleece Throw Blanket
12. The Confederate Treasury Department then took over and minted another 963,000 United States half dollars
13. Coins of this period contained approximately the amount of metal equal to the face value of the coin and these Louisiana- and Confederate-produced coins had the same amount of silver as the U.S.-produced coins and were thus just as valuable.
14. The first Confederate national flag bore 7 stars representing the first seven states to secede from the U.S
15. And band together as the Confederate States …
16. The war brought a terrible reckoning for the Confederate States of America, subjecting it to the military test of the Union armies and the political judgment of its own people
17. 5 out of 5 $ 7.99; Confederate Notepad & Pen Set
18. 5 out of 5 $ 3.99; Confederate Flag Mousepad
19. Confederate Flags & Rebel Flags for Sale
20. Confederate Flags are a great way to show your neighbors what you and your family love and support
21. From our Hank William jr flag and our redneck flag to our quality sewn Confederate flag, we are confident that you will find the exact flag to show your love for the greatest country on earth!
22. Get the best deals on Confederate Bond when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
23. Confederate Flags, Rebel flags, first second third national, bonnie blue, battle flag, navy jack, ANV flag, Gadsden flag
24. The Constitution of the Confederate States was the supreme law of the Confederate States of America.It was adopted on March 11, 1861, and was in effect from February 22, 1862, to the conclusion of the American Civil War (May 1865)
25. Confederate definition, united in a league, alliance, or conspiracy
26. House banned Confederate flags from being flown at cemeteries run by the Veterans Administration
27. Get the best deals on $1000 US Confederate Currency when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
28. North Carolina Confederate T-Shirt $ 25.95 – $ 39.95
29. Clothing Northern Confederate T-Shirt $ 25.95 – $ 29.95
30. The commanders of the Confederate army in Virginia (then known at the Army of the Potomac) sought a distinctive emblem as an alternative to the Confederacy’s …
31. A sad reality about Confederate money is that 97% of what is out there is fake
32. The information below is a list of serial numbers of known counterfeit Confederate money
33. Woven Confederate Flag Beanie $ 11.99 Add to cart; Heart Dixie Hat – Pink $ 15.99 Add to cart; ANV Flag Hat – Mossy Oak Camo $ 15.99 Add to cart; Confederate States of America Hat – Gray $ 15.00 Add to cart; Bonnie Blue Hat $ 14.99 Add to cart; 1 2 Next →
34. There are many flags of the Confederate States of America, plus regimental flags, artillery flags, Calvary flags, naval jacks and headquarters flags
35. U.S., Confederate Service Records, 1861-1865
36. This database contains records of Confederate soldiers who served in military organizations that were formed by the Confederate Government
37. See synonyms for Confederate along with related words and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
38. Confederate jasmine (also called star jasmine) is a beautiful flowering vine that offers sweetly fragrant white flowers in late spring and summer
39. Its shiny, dark green leaves are a wonderful accent to the blooms and provide good garden interest, even when Confederate jasmine is out of bloom
40. Though the Mississippi flag was the last to bear the obvious image of the Confederate battle flag, there are other state flags that contain Confederate symbology that may be a …
41. Confederate Flags Matter: The Christian Influence on the Flags
42. Confederate Motorcycles has recently unveiled a new motorcycle model, the P120 Fighter, which is built in the same style as the Wraith model
43. Most Confederate soldiers were not slaveholders, and a majority of Confederate officers were not slaveholders either
44. Image of a Slave’s service in the Confederate army, Andrew Martin Chandler of the Forty-fourth Mississippi Infantry and Silas Chandler, circa 1861.Credit Collection of Andrew Chandler Battaile via Opionator.blogs.nytimes
45. Confederate definition: Someone's Confederates are the people they are working with in a secret activity
46. 1 day ago · Confederate RECKONING:The movement to teach a truer history of Black Americans in the South
47. The Confederate states went through three official flags during the four-year Civil War, but none of them was the battle flag that’s at the center of the current controversy
48. The Confederate flag continues to generate controversy and impassioned debates with implications for the First Amendment
49. There are a variety of USA made Confederate flags to choose from that are made in either polyester or nylon
50. “The Confederate War is an impressive volume
51. Gallagher also relies on a wide array of Confederate voices from the past to substantiate his case and this makes for an interesting study.
52. Confederate Motorcycles Information: Browse Confederate Motorcycles
53. View our entire inventory of New or Used Confederate Motorcycles
54. CycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Confederate Motorcycles for sale anywhere.
55. “The Confederate flag made it deeper into Washington on Jan
56. Confederate Veteran was a monthly magazine founded "in the interests of Confederate veterans and kindred topics", published in the late 19th and early 20th centuries
57. Confederate Veteran published its first issue in 1893
The definition of confederate is people, groups, or nations that are united. An example of confederate was the group of people who came together to support the Southern states during the U.S. Civil War; confederate soldiers and the Confederate States of America.
confederate(Noun) an accomplice in a plot. confederate(Noun) An actor who participates in a psychological experiment pretending to be a subject but in actuality working for the researcher (also known as a 'stooge').
In the field of psychology, "confederate" is the technical term for a plant, or someone who is pretending to be a subject but is actually employed by the psychologist and is often following a script. Confederate States of America.
Union soldiers only had a taste of being "returning heroes" at the end of the war. The southern people that the Union soldiers had to guard and establish order over hated them. Life for officers was somewhat better on both sides. For what it was worth, only Confederate officers wore those fancy, smart-looking gray uniforms.