1. Condemned definition, pronounced guilty; sentenced to punishment, especially capital punishment: A Condemned man has the right to know how the execution will proceed
2. Condemned definition is - declared to be reprehensible, wrong, or evil
3. How to use Condemned in a sentence.
4. Condemned - definition of Condemned by The Free Dictionary Define Condemned
5. Condemned synonyms, Condemned pronunciation, Condemned translation, English dictionary definition of Condemned. tr.v
6. To express strong disapproval of: Condemned the needless waste of food
7. All 100 senators — Democrats and Republicans — voted for a resolution that Condemned his interpretation of the statute
8. Storyline Fed up with her parents' bickering, poor-little-rich-girl Maya (Dylan Penn) moves in with her boyfriend who is squatting in an old, Condemned building on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
9. He is "purchased" by a wealthy television producer and taken to a desolate island where he must fight to the death against nine other Condemned killers from all corners …
10. Condemned Lyrics: I'm Condemned, I'm Condemned / Oh my heart is on the mend / Nobody gives a damn about me / You can tell me that you love me 'til your little lungs turn blue / …
11. President Joe Biden on Friday Condemned rising hate crimes against Asian Americans in the wake of the mass shooting in the Atlanta area that left …
12. Condemned Labz; defying the industry standard with aggressively formulated, quality supplements
13. To express strong disapproval of: Condemned the needless waste of food
14. Condemned adjective (PERSON) A Condemned person is someone who is going to be killed, especially as a punishment for having committed a very serious crime, such as murder
Condemned, Committed, Crime
15. To say very strongly that you do not approve of something or someone, especially because you think it is morally wrong Politicians were quick to condemn the bombing. condemn something/somebody as something The law has been Condemned as an attack on personal liberty. condemn somebody/something for (doing) something She knew that society would condemn her for leaving her …
16. The Condemned is a morally ambiguous, exceedingly violent and mostly forgettable action film.
17. Condemned is a 2015 American horror comedy film written and directed by Eli Morgan Gesner
18. It stars Dylan Penn as a rich youth who moves in with her musician boyfriend (Ronen Rubinstein) at a Condemned building populated by drug addicts, prostitutes, and shut-ins
19. Condemned was originally featured in the novel Halo: The Fall of Reach, when John-117 had to board it to destroy the navigation data of a ship docked in the station
20. Featured article; Ethan Thomas is an SCU investigator who first appeared in Condemned: Criminal Origins, and later in Condemned 2: Bloodshot.At the start of the first game, he is working on nine different cases, but one of them goes wrong when he is ambushed at a crime scene and his gun is used to kill two police officers.
Condemned, Criminal, Cases, Crime
21. The Condemned was filmed in Queensland
22. A sequel titled The Condemned 2 starring Randy Orton was released in 2015
23. The other troops have Condemned me as a traitor
24. A house is Condemned when a government entity has determined that the building is no longer fit to live in
25. In this post we cover why a house could be Condemned, how to fix a Condemned house, and much more.
Cover, Could, Condemned
26. Sexy, dangerous, intriguing, and wildly entertaining- Condemned to Love is the swooniest mafia romance I have ever read
27. Summary: Condemned: Criminal Origins allows players to experience a heightened level of psychological tension as they use their instincts, forensic tools, and melee combat to hunt serial killers and bring them to justice
Condemned, Criminal, Combat
28. Agent Thomas, an FBI investigator in the Serial Crimes Unit (SCU), pursues Condemned: Criminal Origins allows players to experience a heightened level of psychological
Crimes, Condemned, Criminal
29. A Condemned property may be winterized to protect against damage caused by frozen water pipes or poorly managed utilities
30. Laws aside, attempting to live in a Condemned house will more than likely put the inhabitant in harm’s way
31. [Condemned] could have the twisted appeal of Cabin Fever, but by eschewing any sort of realistic character development, it fails to build any of that film's delicious tension and paranoia, leaving
Condemned, Could, Cabin, Character
32. Buy Condemned: Criminal Origins
33. Condemned meaning, definition, what is Condemned: a Condemned person is going to be punish: Learn more.
34. Scott Christianson is the author of Notorious Prison: Inside the World's Most Feared Institutions and Condemned: Inside the Sing Sing Death House (NYU Press, 1999)
35. See authoritative translations of Condemned in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
36. Condemned 2: Bloodshot [edit edit source] The Oro in Bloodshot are more plentiful, and somewhat easier to defeat
37. Condemned Inmate List Updated: March 16, 2021
38. A Condemned building has been deemed unsafe to live in by the local government
39. The issues within a Condemned building will need to be fixed before the local governing bodies will allow people to move back in.
40. Condemned - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
41. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Condemned adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (sentenced to death) condenado a muerte loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de
Condemned, Condenado, Como
42. The minister Condemned the proposal as ‘very damaging ’
43. Condemn someone for (doing) something: He was widely Condemned for his behaviour after the match
44. Strongly/roundly condemn: The statement was roundly Condemned by members of the opposition party
45. Find 4 ways to say Condemned, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.