See also: Concessions
1. concession noun (SOMETHING ALLOWED) C2 [ C or U ] something that is allowed or given up, often in order to end a disagreement, or the act of allowing or giving this: Both sides involved in the conflict made some Concessions …
2. Seller Concessions allow you to pay less at closing to make buying a home more affordable
3. Seller Concessions can cut these costs significantly, so you don’t have to completely empty your savings to buy a home.
4. From Concessions, to bars, to casual restaurants, customers are always looking for good fries to complement their meals or munch on as a midnight snack
5. Sellers Concessions are contributions from home sellers to help their buyer offset the costs of buying a home
6. Often, Concessions come in the form of credits towards the buyer’s closing costs
7. Buyers ask for seller Concessions to reduce the amount of money they have to pay at closing.
8. Concessions at a ballpark or at another venue are called that because the stadium has granted the right to sell food to a certain provider
9. Concessions are usually some form of rebate that a property owner offers to try to persuade a tenant to move into the residence
10. Concessions Program Mission Statement
11. The purpose of the Concessions Program is to seek involvement and assistance from private and public-sector entities, where appropriate, to provide quality services, programs, and facilities that enhance the convenience, enjoyment, education, and recreational experiences of state park visitors.
12. Seller Concessions in Buyer’s Markets vs
13. Seller Concessions aren't a requirement, and sellers are under no obligation to grant them to buyers
14. Together, they agree on a sale price that includes the amount of the seller Concessions.
15. The Crossword Solver found 62 answers to the Concessions crossword clue
16. Find 31 ways to say Concessions, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. Concessions are usually specified during negotiations and included in closing costs.Examples include covering the costs of new appliances, moving expenses, or repairs to the home.
18. Sales Concessions should be adjusted like all other grid adjustments – based on a pairing of the sales used
19. Concessions International, LLC (CI), a dynamic food and beverage operator, is a family and minority-owned company with operations in Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Miami, …
20. Regal is thrilled to provide special promotions for all AARP members.Present your AARP card at Concessions to get $3.00 off the purchase of a small (or larger size) popcorn and soft drink combination
21. Added information on the extension of Concessions from 31 May 2020 to 31 July 2020, updated list of NHS professions in which Tier 4 students can …
22. He began his role with the Concessions team in 2018
23. Patricia Dunn, Accounting Clerk Pat began working for the University in 1990 as support personal at McDonel Hall and joined the MSU Concessions Department in June 2009.
24. If Concessions granted by lessors are beyond the enforceable rights and obligations in the contract, entities would generally account for those Concessions in accordance with the lease modification guidance in Topic 842 or Topic 840
25. Concessions Theater Decor - Bad Dog Metalworks Home Theater Decor - Movie Room - Theater Decor - Metal Signs - Home Decor - Concession Stand BadDogMetalworks
26. What are seller Concessions? A seller concession is an arrangement where a home seller agrees to pay some, or all, of a buyer’s closing costs.
27. Concessions: A Silo Story - Kindle edition by Elizabeth, Hanna
28. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Concessions: A Silo Story.
29. Seller Concessions are particularly effective negotiating tools in the following scenarios: When there is an overabundance of the specific CRE property type in the local market.
30. This icon rotates the Concessions, allowing you to customize your Kingdom with all kinds of fun layouts! Store Concessions
31. This useful to free up some space in the Kingdom or to save the Concessions for another time
32. Responsible for maintaining and displaying Levy standard steps of service and showcase quality in regards to Concessions
33. Concessions at Alex Box Posted by peakyboy on 3/19/21 at 12:50 pm 1 0 Going to the game tonight and have a long drive so I will get to Alex Box right before start time.
34. General Summary: As a Concessions Team Member, one is provided with the unique opportunity to contribute to many aspects of Audubon Nature Institute’s Food and Beverage department
35. The Concessions Team Member will learn to excel in all areas that make the restaurants at their designated location thrive
Definition of concession. 1a : the act or an instance of conceding (as by granting something as a right, accepting something as true, or acknowledging defeat) The union will seek further concessions before accepting the contract. 2 : something conceded or granted:
Definition of concession 1 a : the act or an instance of conceding (as by granting something as a right, accepting something as true, or acknowledging defeat) The union will seek further concessions before accepting the contract. b : the admitting of a point claimed in argument 2 : something conceded or granted:
concession, grant(noun) a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business. "he got the beer concession at the ball park". Synonyms: subsidisation, yielding, conceding, grant, assignment, subsidization.
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary. concession. mid-15c., from Old French concession (14c.) or directly from Latin concessionem (nominative concessio) "an allowing, conceding," noun of action from past participle stem of concedere (see concede). Meaning "right or privilege granted by government" is from 1650s.