COMRADES [ˈkämˌrad, ˈkämrəd]
1. Through the Comrades Marathon Association’s (CMA) extensive network of ambassadors, influencers, running clubs, tour operators, sponsors and other notable partnerships, the inaugural virtual event hosted in June last year, proved
2. Informal), compeer Unlike so many of his Comrades, he survived the war.
3. (1) 2010 TV-Y A gripping drama of Comradeship and bravery, Comrades is the story of a band of brothers during the Korean War.
4. Comrades is an American rock band from Richmond, Virginia.The band started making music in 2008, and released a studio album, Safekeeper, in 2014 with Blood and Ink Records.
5. Comrades is a tabletop RPG about life in the revolutionary underground that is available on DriveThruRPG.Based on the Apocalypse World engine, it pits players against a corrupt government, forcing them to fight from the shadows to free the people from their chains.
6. With the group’s diverse network of retail outlets across the country, Comrades athletes were able to enter the race with ease and efficiency
7. Additional hours may be available for some barbers by appointment through Comrades Booking App or direct contact booking
8. Synonyms & Antonyms of Comrades 1 a person frequently seen in the company of another the boy, and two others who are known to be his Comrades, are wanted for questioning by the police
9. Comrade: 1 n a friend who is frequently in the company of another “ Comrades in arms” Synonyms: associate , companion , familiar , fellow Types: show 4 types hide 4 types date , escort a participant in a date playfellow , playmate a companion at play tovarich , tovarisch a comrade (especially in Russian communism) blind date a
10. THOMPSON AND FORD FISCHER JANUARY 9, 2021 PROPUBLICA Brought up as a conservative Catholic, his first shock was to find that many of his new Comrades were socialists or communists.
11. “To the best of my knowledge, Robert Service's Comrades! is the first history of world communism
12. Dear Comrades received critical praise out of the Venice Film Festival, with Variety calling it "scintillating" and "meticulous and majestic, epic in scope and tattoo-needle intimate in effect,"
13. Find 24 ways to say Comrades, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. Comrades is a tabletop RPG about life in the revolutionary underground
15. However, Comrades is not a simple chronology of the world communist movement, it is an account of the factors, the attitudes, and the evolving nature of communism, and why it ultimately failed
16. Comrades is the sixth mission in the single-player campaign of Battlefield 3
17. Often referred to as The Ultimate Human Race, Comrades is an incredible, life-changing experience
18. The 2021 Comrades Marathon will be a ' down run ' and take place on Sunday 13 June 2021.
19. Today on Comrades (Gamepoint.com) League Members
20. Comrades was started in 1921 to pay tribute to South Africa's WWI vets
21. These days, "Comrades" refers more often to your training and racing partners
22. Final Fantasy XV Comrades is the new Multi-Players Expansion for the game
23. In Comrades, players can join a team of four other players combined, including yourself
24. The great Comrades Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il, putting forward the development of sports as a matter that has an important bearing on the prosperity of the country and nation, indicated the road ahead of the Juche-based sports and wrote a new chapter in the history of building a sports power by dint of outstanding ideas and leadership
25. Comrades Comrades was conceived between miles of abandoned farm lands and the always-tempting concrete jungles that make up home Ⓐ//Ⓔ search engine: Comrades punk MATTER OF FACT, released 25 December 2019 1
26. 19 hours ago · Comrades, DHS is Preparing to Monitor Travel of Americans They Alone Define as ‘Domestic Extremists’ March 23, 2021; Here We Go – FBI Knew Boulder, Colorado, Suspect Identity Prior to Shooting March 23, 2021; Boulder Colorado Shooter Identified as Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa, Motive Remains “Undetermined” March 23, 2021
27. The legendary Comrades Marathon is the world's oldest and largest Ultramarathon
28. The 95th running of the Comrades Marathon in 2022 will be a very special down run
29. The Comrades was run for the first time on the 24th May 1921 and has been run every year since, with the exception of World War II and unfortunately 2020 & 2021.
30. “Dear Comrades” is a fascinating, irony-steeped portrait of a soul who’s been hardened by her trauma, to the extent that she embraces its architects
31. Duration: 4 Nights Distance: Ultra The 2022 edition of the Comrades Ultra Marathon will be held on Sunday 12th June 2022
32. Comrades was first held 1921 when war veteran & SA Railways engine driver Vic Clapham decided to create a ‘living memorial’ to his “Comrades” who had suffered and died in the Great War.
33. “Dear Comrades!” is inspired by a true story: It takes place over a few days in 1962 in the city of Novocherkassk, Russia, where the Khrushchev Kremlin has just announced hikes in food prices
34. Comrades is a 1986 British historical drama film directed by Bill Douglas and starring an ensemble cast including Robin Soans, Phil Davis, Keith Allen, Robert Stephens, Vanessa Redgrave and James Fox.Through the pictures of a travelling lanternist, it depicts the story of the Tolpuddle Martyrs, who were arrested and transported to Australia in 1834 for trying to improve their conditions by
35. Dear Comrades! When the communist government raises food prices in 1962, the rebellious workers from the small industrial town of Novocherkassk go on strike
36. Comrades’ courts shall be elected for a term of two years by open ballot at general meetings of the workers’ collectives
37. Meetings to elect Comrades’ courts shall be called by factory or local trade union committees, the boards of collective farms or producers’ cooperatives or the executive committees of …
38. Rally, Comrades! is the political paper of the League of Revolutionaries for a New America
39. If you are one of the thousands of revolutionaries around the country looking for a perspective on the problems we face today, and for a political strategy to achieve the goal of a world free from exploitation and poverty, then Rally, Comrades! is for you.
40. Comrades, Bill Douglas's epic 1987 film about the Tolpuddle Martyrs, is being reissued to mark the 175th anniversary of their trial
41. "Lone/Grey" http://facedown.merchnow.com/catalogs/ComradesiTunes pre-order: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/lone-grey/id1143270038?at=10l7e8&app=itunes
42. Andrei Konchalovsky’s “Dear Comrades!” dramatizes the deadly events of June 2, 1962, when Soviet government forces fired into a crowd of unarmed protesters in the southern Russian city of
43. “Dear Comrades!” is shot in black-and-white and in near-square image dimensions instead of wide-screen
44. Explore releases from Comrades at Discogs
45. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Comrades at the Discogs Marketplace.
46. When the latter complained that workers didn’t strike in the socialist states one of the reds in the audience shouted out that this was because “The workers own them!” In Dear Comrades!
47. Comrades tells the story of a group of individuals heading up an early version of a labor union and what happens when they run up against the powers that may be
Comrade means "friend", "colleague", or "ally". The word comes from French camarade and this French word has it roots in the Spanish term camarada. The term is frequently used by left-wing organizations around the globe. "Comrade" has often become a stock phrase and form of address.
comrade (plural comrades) A mate, companion, or associate. A companion in battle; fellow soldier. (communism) A fellow socialist, communist or other similarly politically aligned person. Hello, comrade.
It would be comradely: (graded adjective & adjective [usu ADJ n]) If you do something in a comradely way, you are being pleasant and friendly to other people. [formal] They worked in comradely silence.