See also: Comprehensibly Comprehensibility Comprehensible Comprehensively Compact Comprehensive Compelling Complex Compromise Competent Compassion Composition Compulsory Compliance Complacent Comply Compound Complement Comprise Compassionate Competence Computer Competencia Cloud Clipping Cultural Fifths
1. Comprehensibly synonyms, Comprehensibly pronunciation, Comprehensibly translation, English dictionary definition of Comprehensibly
2. / ˌkɑːm.prəˈhen.sə.bli / in way that is easy or possible to understand: With foreigners she made no attempt to speak more comprehensibly
3. He writes simply and Comprehensibly.
4. In way that is easy or possible to understand: With foreigners she made no attempt to speak more Comprehensibly. He writes simply and Comprehensibly.
5. Comprehensibly (comparative more Comprehensibly, superlative most Comprehensibly) In a comprehensible manner
Comprehensibly, Comparative, Comprehensible
6. InComprehensibly; Translations
7. Definition of Comprehensibly in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Comprehensibly mean? Information and translations of Comprehensibly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Comprehensibly meaning In a comprehensible manner.
10. Synonyms for Comprehensibly include understandably, intelligibly, clearly, coherently, plainly, lucidly, straightforwardly, legibly, accessibly and distinctly
Comprehensibly, Clearly, Coherently
11. 'Comprehensibly' is a 14 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Comprehensibly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Comprehensibly will help you to finish your crossword today
12. What is the definition of Comprehensibly? What is the meaning of Comprehensibly? How do you use Comprehensibly in a sentence? What are synonyms for Comprehensibly?
13. We found 2 answers for the crossword clue Comprehensibly
Crossword, Clue, Comprehensibly
14. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Comprehensibly yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! ! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
Crossword, Clue, Comprehensibly
15. Antonyms for Comprehensibly include inComprehensibly, inscrutably, incoherently, insensibly, equivocally, obscurely, incompletely, exclusively, ambiguously and
16. Although the prosecution's stance is more accurately and Comprehensibly explained as the argument that race was irrelevant to the factual predicates of the defendant's guilt or innocence, this point was obscured by the prosecution's broader rhetorical incantation of the "race doesn't matter" theme.
17. Comprehensibly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (able to be understood) comprensible adj adjetivo : Describe el sustantivo.
Comprehensibly, Clause, Come, Comprensible
18. Search Comprehensibly and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
19. You can complete the definition of Comprehensibly given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Can, Complete, Comprehensibly, Cambridge, Chambers, Collins
20. Comprehensibly - find the meaning and all words formed with Comprehensibly, anagrams with Comprehensibly and much more.
21. Real news demands reality delivered factually and Comprehensibly
22. He saw the tedious task as one stone to simultaneously cash in on some of his scholarship money, quite Comprehensibly learn the required material and, of course, buy a new phone.
Cash, Comprehensibly, Course
23. Spanish Translation of “Comprehensibly” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
24. Top synonyms for Comprehensibly (other words for Comprehensibly) are clearly, understandably and plainly.
25. We found 15 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Comprehensibly: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Comprehensibly" is defined
26. General (14 matching dictionaries) Comprehensibly: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
27. By Signing Comprehensibly After students have been exposed to the story from the popular Christmas advertisement through a clip chat/movie talk, they can illustrate the story
Comprehensibly, Christmas, Clip, Chat, Can
28. Comprehensibly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (able to be understood) de façon compréhensible, de manière compréhensible loc adv locution adverbiale: groupe …
Comprehensibly, Clause, Come, Compr
29. Comprehensibly 'Comprehensibly' is a 14 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Comprehensibly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Comprehensibly will help you to finish your crossword today
30. Synonyms for Comprehensibly in Free Thesaurus.
31. Enter my YouTube channel, “Signing Comprehensibly”
32. Because only by understanding Comprehensibly you can play smoothly and experience the infinite charm of board games
Comprehensibly, Can, Charm
33. UML is well defined, Comprehensibly, supporting the whole development process form requirement analysis t
34. Teaching Comprehensibly Teaching Comprehensibly is a knowledge base for language teachers who desire to learn more about TPRS and teaching with comprehensible input (TCI).
35. Synonyms for Logically are for example articulately, Comprehensibly and consistently.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Comprehensibly, Consistently, Can
36. Teaching Comprehensibly with Profe Tauchman
37. (Note: See Comprehensibly for more definitions.) Quick definitions from Macmillan Provided by
38. Quick definitions from WordNet (comprehensible) adjective: capable of being comprehended or understood ("An idea comprehensible to the average mind") Also see Comprehensibly
Comprehensible, Capable, Comprehended, Comprehensibly
Webster Dictionary (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: 1 Comprehensibly (adverb)nwith great extent of signification; comprehensively 2 Comprehensibly (adverb)nintelligibly; in a manner to be comprehended or understood More ...
Comprehensible definition is - capable of being comprehended : intelligible. How to use comprehensible in a sentence.
Definition of comprehensible : capable of being comprehended : intelligible a comprehensible explanation Other Words from comprehensible Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about comprehensible Other Words from comprehensible
In uncluttered prose, he communicates information clearly and comprehensibly. He displays an extraordinary sensitivity to his intended readers, be they specialists, record buyers, of the generally curious. I asked one whether I had said the name comprehensibly. I had.