See also: Comprehend Comprehensive Comprehension Comprehending Comprehended Comprehensible Comprehensively Comprehender Comprehendible Comprehensibleness Complex Compassion Compromise Complacent Compound Compelling Competent Complete Complicated Compare Competition Component Comply Compensate Compulsory Compassionate Complement Complacency Compliment Compliant Compensation Comprise
1. To Comprehend is to mentally grasp something's complete nature or meaning. Comprehend is thus often a bit stronger than understand: for example, you may understand the instructions in a handbook without completely Comprehending their purpose. Comprehend 's second meaning is …
Comprehend, Complete, Completely, Comprehending
2. Comprehend definition, to understand the nature or meaning of; grasp with the mind; perceive: He did not Comprehend the significance of the ambassador's remark
3. The words appreciate and understand are common synonyms of Comprehend
4. While all three words mean "to have a clear or complete idea of," Comprehend may stress the process of coming to grips with something intellectually
Clear, Complete, Comprehend, Coming
5. I have trouble Comprehending your reasons for doing this When is it sensible to use appreciate instead of Comprehend?
6. Comprehend and Saama have combined forces, to form the world’s #1 AI-powered clinical analytics platform
Comprehend, Combined, Clinical
7. Since Comprehend Systems was founded in 2010, our goal has always been to help pharmaceutical companies get new medical treatments to market faster, in order to improve—and save—more lives.
8. To Comprehend is to know something thoroughly and to perceive its relationships to certain other ideas, facts, etc
9. Comprehend helps data management professionals mitigate data quality risk and respond more quickly to data quality issues, while contributing to more strategic initiatives
10. Amazon Comprehend is a natural language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to find insights and relationships in text
11. The Crossword Solver found 93 answers to the Comprehend crossword clue
Crossword, Comprehend, Clue
12. Do you value Teamwork, Integrity, Innovation and Professionalism? If so, then Comprehend would love for you to join our diverse team of hardworking, dedicated, and caring professionals who strive to provide quality integrated healthcare services to the people we serve.
13. Comprehend Admin Office PH: 1 (606) 564-4019 FX: 1 (606) 564-8288
14. Comprehend But there are no quick-fixes: to Comprehend its significance requires us to consider psychological, cultural, and political/social and economic factors
Comprehend, Consider, Cultural
15. From the Cambridge English Corpus Clearly it is very difficult to imagine and adequately Comprehend …
Cambridge, Corpus, Clearly, Comprehend
16. Amazon Comprehend uses natural language processing (NLP) to extract insights about the content of documents
17. Amazon Comprehend processes any text file in UTF-8 format
18. Amazon Comprehend provides natural language processing, topic modeling, and Custom Classification capabilities, enabling a broad range of applications that can analyze text.
Comprehend, Custom, Classification, Capabilities, Can
19. Natural Language Processing: Amazon Comprehend APIs for entity recognition, sentiment analysis, syntax analysis, key phrase extraction, and language detection can be used to extract insights from natural language text.
20. Conjugate Comprehend in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
21. The English "Comprehend" originates from the Latin Comprehendere, which means “catch" or "seize." So there's the aspect of a Comprehending being a process -- grasping something to eventually understand it
Comprehend, Comprehendere, Catch, Comprehending
22. Secondary meanings of "Comprehend" are closer to "encompass" or "hold."
24. The definition of Comprehend means to understand the meaning or to include someone or something as a part
25. Knowing what someone is talking about is an example of to Comprehend
26. Adding extra information to a report is an example of to Comprehend.
27. Comprehend definition, to understand the nature or meaning of; grasp with the mind; perceive: He did not Comprehend the significance of the ambassador's remark
28. IBM Comprehend is a learning platform enabling organizations to quickly develop and deliver training
29. To Comprehend something is to understand it, like when you have to read a difficult passage more than once in order to Comprehend it.
30. Comprehend Languages Edit Page Content
31. Comprehend - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
32. Comprehend (v.) mid-14c., "to understand, take into the mind, grasp by understanding," late 14c., "to take in, include;" from Latin Comprehendere "to take together, to unite; include; seize" (of catching fire or the arrest of criminals); also "to Comprehend, perceive" (to seize or take in the mind), from com "with, together," here probably "completely" (see com-) + prehendere "to catch hold of
Comprehend, Comprehendere, Catching, Criminals, Com, Completely, Catch
33. Synonyms for Comprehend in Free Thesaurus
34. 63 synonyms for Comprehend: understand, see, take in, perceive, grasp, conceive, make out, discern
35. Nouns for Comprehend include Comprehender, Comprehenders, comprehensibilities, comprehensibility, comprehensibleness, comprehension, comprehensions, comprehensor and
Comprehend, Comprehender, Comprehenders, Comprehensibilities, Comprehensibility, Comprehensibleness, Comprehension, Comprehensions, Comprehensor
36. Comprehend [sth], Comprehend what, Comprehend how, Comprehend why⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (understand) comprender⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda").
Comprehend, Cat, Comprender
37. Comprehend means to understand something or to absorb something mentally
38. Related words are Comprehends, Comprehended, Comprehending, comprehension, Comprehendible, Comprehendingly, comprehensive
Comprehends, Comprehended, Comprehending, Comprehension, Comprehendible, Comprehendingly, Comprehensive
39. The word Comprehend is derived from the Latin word Comprehendere which means to include or unite.
40. • Comprehend is not used in the progressive
41. Don’t say: I am not Comprehending why anyone would do that
42. → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Comprehend • The dream is easy to describe, difficult to Comprehend
43. • The pain of this incomplete ending of a relationship is impossible to Comprehend.
44. Comprehend has been dedicated to clinical trial innovation since 2010
45. Definition of Comprehend written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
46. Middle English from Old French Comprehender, or Latin Comprehendere, from com- ‘together’ + prehendere ‘grasp’.
Comprehender, Comprehendere, Com
47. Definition of Comprehend in the Definitions.net dictionary
48. What does Comprehend mean? Information and translations of Comprehend in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
49. Teens Comprehend abstract language, such as idioms, figurative language, and metaphors.: She had almost forgotten where she was, but as the clouds in her mind started to clear she begun to Comprehend the perils of her situation.: I cannot Comprehend what sort of moron could aim an industrial-strength firework at a block of flats full of old people.: This was the first in three years which is
Comprehend, Clouds, Clear, Cannot, Could
50. See 3 authoritative translations of Comprehend in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
51. Comprehend (often used in negative statements) (formal) to understand a fact, idea or reason: The concept of infinity is almost impossible for the human mind to Comprehend
52. To understand/ see/ get/ follow/ grasp/ Comprehend what/ why/ how… to understand/ see/ grasp/ Comprehend that…
53. Comprehend translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'compressed',comprehension',comprehensive',compère', examples, definition, conjugation
Comprehend, Compressed, Comprehension, Comprehensive, Comp, Conjugation
54. Comprehend definition: If you cannot Comprehend something, you cannot understand it
55. To Comprehend by sense of sight, perceive, observe, see; to Comprehend something by the mind, understand, perceive, grasp, Comprehend; to include or Comprehend in words, comprise in discourse, express, describe, recount, narrate (of law) to provide, to establish, to determine
56. Another way to say Comprehend? Synonyms for Comprehend (other words and phrases for Comprehend)
57. Comprehend, Inc., Maysville, KY
58. We found 21 answers for “Comprehend”
59. This page shows answers to the clue Comprehend, followed by 8 definitions like “To contain; to embrace”, “To take in or to embrace” and “To take into the mind
Clue, Comprehend, Contain
60. You can use Amazon Comprehend to detect entities in your text that contain personally identifiable information (PII), or PII entities.A PII entity is a textual reference to personal data that could be used to identify an individual, such as an address, bank account number, or phone number.
Can, Comprehend, Contain, Could
61. According to the dictionary, Comprehend simply means understand, but to me the connotations are slightly different.Comprehend seems more "comprehensive" --I would describe it as a deeper and more complete level of understanding.
Comprehend, Connotations, Comprehensive, Complete
62. I also see Comprehend as dealing more with ability, the mental capacity to grasp something
63. For instance, I would say "I understand French, I Comprehend physics."
64. ‘I simply couldn't Comprehend what had happened’ ‘There's something else afoot, something I will never understand or Comprehend.’ ‘Still, so much time is spent on trying to rock the boat, in trying to understand and Comprehend.’
comprehend (verb) · comprehends (third person present) · comprehended (past tense) · comprehended (past participle) · comprehending (present participle)