1. Compound definition is - to put together (parts) so as to form a whole : combine
2. How to use Compound in a sentence.
3. Compound definition, composed of two or more parts, elements, or ingredients: Soap is a Compound substance
4. Compound is an algorithmic, autonomous interest rate protocol built for developers, to unlock a universe of open financial applications.
5. Compound synonyms, Compound pronunciation, Compound translation, English dictionary definition of Compound
6. To combine so as to form a whole; mix: Tin was often Compounded with lead to make pewter
7. Chemical Compound, any substance composed of identical molecules consisting of atoms of two or more chemical elements
Chemical, Compound, Composed, Consisting
8. All the matter in the universe is composed of the atoms of more than 100 different chemical elements, which are found both in pure form and combined in chemical Compounds.
Composed, Chemical, Combined, Compounds
9. A high-quality buffing Compound rids your vehicle of scratches and minor flaws
10. Of course, to get the desired results, you need a buffing Compound that works.
11. Compound was founded by long time business partners, Robert Leshner and Geoffrey Hayes in 2017
12. Compound officially launched on the Ethereum mainnet in 2018 and their headquarters is in San Francisco.
13. Times per year that interest will be Compounded
14. 2021 Compound Bow and Arrow for Adults and Teens – Bowfishing and Hunting Bow with Gordon Limbs Made in USA - Fully Adjustable for Women and Youth 30-70 LBS, 23.5-30.5” - 320 FPS Speed – R / L 4.4 out of 5 stars 16
compound (noun) · compounds (plural noun) · chemical compound (noun) · chemical compounds (plural noun)
compound (verb) · compounds (third person present) · compounded (past tense) · compounded (past participle) · compounding (present participle)
compound (noun) · compounds (plural noun)