See also: Composedly
1. In a way that is calm and in control of your emotions: It is difficult to think Composedly when you are being attacked by mosquitoes.
2. The adverb Composedly is especially useful for describing something that's done in a way that displays common sense and a clear head
3. It implies calmness in the face of chaos, like when your aunt sits Composedly …
4. 17 synonyms and near synonyms of Composedly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 25 antonyms and near antonyms
5. Find another word for Composedly
6. Composedly: as in self-Composedly, unconcernedly
7. Find 47 ways to say Composedly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. ‘She Composedly sipped at her wine glass and ate bits of food.’ ‘‘Yeah, that happened yesterday,’ I said Composedly.’ ‘‘Not at all,’ Mrs
9. Cartwright replied Composedly.’ ‘I stood, astounded, for a moment, before smiling as well and laughing as Composedly as I could.’
10. Definition of Composedly in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Composedly mean? Information and translations of Composedly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. Above are the results of unscrambling Composedly
13. We found a total of 379 words by unscrambling the letters in Composedly.
14. Synonyms for Composedly include calmly, casually, dispassionately, impassively, nonchalantly, collectedly, coolly, equably, imperturbably and placidly
15. In a way that is calm and in control of your emotions: It is difficult to think Composedly when you are being attacked by mosquitoes.
16. Composedly (kəmˈpəʊzɪdlɪ), adverb composedness, noun Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co
17. Definition of Composedly in the Fine Dictionary
18. Meaning of Composedly with illustrations and photos
19. Pronunciation of Composedly and its etymology
20. Related words - Composedly synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
21. Example sentences containing Composedly
22. Composedly definition in English dictionary, Composedly meaning, synonyms, see also 'composed',compositely',compose',compel'
23. What does Composedly mean? In a composed manner
24. Antonyms for Composedly include angrily, hostilely, flusteredly, anxiously, worriedly, disconcertedly, troubledly, uncomfortably, embarrassedly and tensely
25. Translation for 'Composedly' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations
26. Composedly Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Composedly in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
27. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Composedly in Urdu is تسلی کے ساتھ, and in roman we write it Tasalli Kay Saath.
28. “Ask Captain Larsen,” I answered Composedly and coldly, though inwardly my blood was boiling at the thought that she should be witness to such brutality
29. (The Sea-Wolf, by Jack London) Betsey Trotwood don't look a likely subject for the tender passion, said my aunt, Composedly, but the time was, Trot, when she believed in that man most
30. Composedly in a sentence Composedly example sentences
31. He smoked his cigar Composedly focusing his eyes on her
32. In all other respects, however, he was so Composedly himself, that Mr
33. Synonyms for Composedly include calmly, casually, dispassionately, impassively, nonchalantly, collectedly, coolly, equably, imperturbably and placidly
34. Composedly - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Composedly
35. Composedly Hindi Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Composedly in Hindi
36. And I lie so Composedly, Now in my bed, (Knowing her love) That you fancy me dead -- And I rest so contentedly, Now in my bed, (With her love at my breast) That you fancy me dead -- That you shudder to look at me, Thinking me dead: --
37. Whilst she counted the coins Composedly on the table before her he added: 'Leave me nevertheless the price to come to
38. Though he snarled wrathily, Michael turned away Composedly and looked up into
39. She glanced at George and spoke Composedly, though she hid a trembling hand in a fold of her skirt.
40. Composedly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
41. No aparecen discusiones con "Composedly" en el foro Spanish-English
42. Scratching Composedly with a hard pen - …
43. Composedly (comparative more Composedly, superlative most Composedly) In a composed manner
44. 1886, Robert Louis Stephenson, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde: So far the letter had run Composedly enough; but here, with a sudden splutter of the pen, the writer's emotion had broken loose.
45. She talked Composedly to reporters about her terrible ordeal
46. Jane was very Composedly talking to Bingley
47. 'For instance,'returned Madame Defarge, Composedly,'shrouds.' 4
48. Ma Xiaohui was Composedly playing Shepherdess of
49. See authoritative translations of Composedly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
50. We found 3 answers for the crossword clue Composedly
51. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Composedly yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
52. Thalcave looked on Composedly, without giving any indication of comprehending or not comprehending.The lesson had lasted half an hour, when the geographer left off, wiped his streaming face, and waited for the Patagonian to speak.
53. Composedly - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Composedly and much more
54. The word Composedly uses 10 letters: c, d, e, l, m, o, o, p, s, y
55. Composedly is playable in: Words With Friends 23
56. Composedly camera agirten solena dozvola aironi-tiskarske boje a fig for brown! istnienie blow semelle outrager swamp tabun core diameter of screw thread death dissolves all things chardonneret supply-side economics strove poke prohnout chalk feroelastici passenger hehtaari nm
57. Italian Translation of “Composedly” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
58. Contribute to fundon/Composedly development by creating an account on GitHub.
59. Composedly meaning in Urdu: اطمینان کے ساتھ - Itminan Ke Sath meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate urdu translation and meanings of Composedly and Itminan Ke Sath Meaning.
60. Composedly translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'composed',compose',compel',composer', examples, definition, conjugation
61. Composedly quotes from YourDictionary: Greatness by nature includes a power, but not a will to power
62. The Rat went on Composedly, picking himself up with a pleasant laugh
63. She looked at Jane, to see how she bore it; but Jane was very Composedly talking to Bingley
64. Top synonyms for Composedly (other words for Composedly) are calmly, tranquilly and coolly.
65. We found 15 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Composedly: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Composedly" is defined
66. General (14 matching dictionaries) Composedly: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
com·pound, [ˈkɒmpaʊnd] (general) A material made up of two or more parts or elements. (biochemistry) A substance consisting of atoms or ions of two or more elements that are chemically bonded together, e.g. carbon dioxide, a substance consisting of carbon and two oxygen atoms.
Another word for composed word list. Below are a number of words whose meaning is similar to composed. calm. collected. imperturbable. placid. quiet. sedate.
composition, composing(noun) the spatial property resulting from the arrangement of parts in relation to each other and to the whole. "harmonious composition is essential in a serious work of art". composing, composition(noun) musical creation.