1. Composed definition is - free from agitation : calm; especially : self-possessed
2. How to use Composed in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Composed.
4. Some common synonyms of Composed are collected, cool, imperturbable, nonchalant, and unruffled
5. While all these words mean "free from agitation or excitement," Composed implies freedom from agitation as a result of self-discipline or a sedate disposition
6. The Composed pianist gave a …
7. A word is Composed of several letters.
8. Derived forms of Composed Composedly (kəmˈpəʊzɪdlɪ), adverb Composedness, noun Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co
9. Find 50 ways to say Composed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. The definition of Composed is calm
11. An example of Composed is a meditating monk.
12. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Composed crossword clue
13. Composed is powerful and whole and completely unforgettable." – Adriana Trigiani, bestselling author of the Big Stone Gap series "An eloquent testimony to the power of song, love, and human resilience
15. Composed® Widespread bathroom sink faucet with lever handles
16. Composed is a crossword puzzle clue
17. Composed is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
18. The adjective Composed describes someone who is calm and shows no nervousness or agitation
19. You may be very upset about your brother’s unkind remark, but your Composed face doesn’t give away your feelings
20. If you’re Composed, that means you're free of emotion or nervousness — …
21. Synonyms for Composed of include comprising, consisting of, encompassing, made from, of, built from, assembled from, Composed from, constructed from and crafted from
22. Comprise is a verb that means “to be Composed of.” This is the usage that everyone accepts as standard and correct: A computer comprises a motherboard, a processor, and some memory sticks
23. Seeming calm and not upset or angry He appeared very Composed despite the stress he was under
24. 2 a Composed salad is arranged carefully on a plate rather than being mixed together Examples from the Corpus Composed • I could see that she was angry but trying to remain Composed. • The witness was Composed …
25. Composed of (something) Made up of (something); consisting of (something)
26. This paint is actually Composed of several natural ingredients
27. Your grade is Composed of several factors, such as homework, projects, and test scores.
28. ‘The Composed and rational side of their personality vanishes and is replaced by rage, aggression or whining.’ ‘‘Yes, I understand that,’ he nodded, turning to face her again, his face Composed and businesslike.’ ‘Sol glanced around with Composed indifference.’ ‘Now he is much more collected and Composed than he had been
29. Find 140 ways to say BE Composed OF, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
30. Composed - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
31. Composed of [sth] adj + prep (made up of [sth]) compuesto de adj + prep : conformado por adj + prep : Our group is Composed of two professors and three students
32. Composed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house
33. The one you can say is “is Composed of,” so you could say, “Our nation is Composed of many ethnic groups.” On the other hand, most grammar sources I checked (2, 3, 4) agree that “is comprised of” is an incorrect phrase
34. That of which a thing is Composed or formed.
35. Examples of Composed in a sentence
36. Trying to remain Composed as she approached the judges, the beauty contestant took a deep breath and gave a sweet smile
37. 🔊 Although he was emotional, the man Composed himself enough to look calm in front of his family
38. ‘The Composed and rational side of their personality vanishes and is replaced by rage, aggression or whining.’ ‘‘Yes, I understand that,’ he nodded, turning to face her again, his face Composed and businesslike.’ ‘Sol glanced around with Composed indifference.’ ‘Now he is much more collected and Composed than he had been
39. Composed definition: If someone is Composed , they are calm and able to control their feelings
40. Rosanne Cash’s Composed Playlist Rosanne Cash looks back on her life as an artist, a songwriter, and an heir to an incredible industry legend in Composed.Here, she’s provided readers with a special playlist—along with behind-the-music liner notes--that puts her unique life story to music.
42. Composed® Vertical toilet paper holder
43. Composed® 24" double towel bar
44. Composed® Single-handle bidet faucet with lever handle.
45. The fruit punch is Composed of apple and orange juice
46. In the second example, the usage of “Composed of” means that the fruit punch cannot contain anything except apple and orange juice
47. Composed Meaning: "calm, tranquil, free from disturbance or agitation," c
48. 1600, past-participle adjective from compose… See definitions of Composed.
49. Glen was calm and Composed at the funeral
50. The committee was Composed entirely of specialists
51. The human body is Composed of about 60% water
52. The university is Composed of five academic schools
53. Composed paint color SW 6472 by Sherwin-Williams
54. Synonyms for Composed in Free Thesaurus
55. 34 synonyms for Composed: calm, together, cool, collected, relaxed, confident, poised, at ease, laid
56. Composed ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Composed là gì: 1
57. Through the lens of professional classical musicians, Composed explores the many ways we experience and can address performance anxiety
58. Composed Music Genres > Classical > Composed Music Artist Track Album Genre
59. Makaih Beats Too Much (makaih.com) Too Much International, Pop, Soul-RnB, Hip-Hop, Composed Music, Rap, Hip-Hop Beats, Instrumental
60. Be Composed of somebody/ something (rather formal) to be formed from the things or people mentioned: Around 15 per cent of our diet is Composed of protein
61. To be or constitute the parts, elements, or materials of; make up; form the basis of: a sauce Composed of many ingredients
62. Composed 'Composed' is a 8 letter word starting with C and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Composed' Clue Answer; Calm, tranquil (8) Composed: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Composed We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Composed will help you to finish your crossword today
63. "As this government is Composed of small republics, it enjoys the internal happiness of each; and with respect to its external situation, it is possessed, by means of the association, of all the advantages of large monarchies."
64. Since compose is a also a verb meaning "to build" or "to create", I think that sometimes "Composed of" is used a little more often when identifying the elements of something that's been constructed (The building is Composed of bricks), while "consists of" would be used for something natural or abstract (The group of friends consists of four
65. [from later 15th c.] The editor Composed a historical journal from many individual letters
66. December 22 1678, Thomas Sprat, A Sermon Preached before the King at White-Hall Zeal ought to be Composed of the highest degrees of all pious affection.· (transitive) To make up the whole; to constitute
67. Composed (8 Occurrences) Acts 1:1 I Composed the first discourse, O Theophilus, concerning all things which Jesus began both to do and to teach, (DBY NAS) 1 Corinthians 12:24 whereas our presentable parts have no such need
68. But God Composed the body together, giving more abundant honor to the inferior part, (WEB NAS RSV) 2 Chronicles 35:25
69. Definition of Composed of (something) in the Idioms Dictionary
70. What does Composed of (something) expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
71. Compose definition: The things that something is Composed of are its parts or members