See also: Complying Compact Comprehensive Compelling Compromise Competent Complex Compassion Compulsory Compound Complement Composition Complacent Comprise Compliance Compassionate Computer Competence Competencia Cloud Clipping Cultural Fifths Design
1. Axayacatl, in Complying with the usage, distinguished himself by the most daring raid yet undertaken by Aztec valor
2. THE WORKS OF HUBERT HOWE BANCROFT, VOLUME 5 HUBERT HOWE BANCROFT Most willingly, Sir Jairvis; and I know he'll be any thing but backward in Complying. THE TWO ADMIRALS J
3. Complying Verb form of the word comply
4. We are Complying respectfully with the collective cocreation of peace, harmony, balance, redistribution of income, unconditional love, truth, justice, animal rights, human rights and all types of rights that are necessary for a sustainable world that ensures the shared health and prosperity for all.
Complying, Collective, Cocreation
5. Synonyms for Complying include acquiescent, consenting, compliant, agreeable, submissive, amenable, pliant, yielding, acceding and assenting
Complying, Consenting, Compliant
6. 83 synonyms and near synonyms of Complying from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 54 antonyms and near antonyms
7. Find another word for Complying
8. Complying: as in willing, compliant
9. Synonyms for Complying with include respecting, obeying, following, abiding by, adhering to, observing, conforming to, heeding, upholding and acquiescing to
10. Complying with CCP means achieving a specific number of points in a variety of different of ways, including attending or listening to CE activities, working in the field, or authoring or presenting related materials
Complying, Ccp, Ce
11. Synonyms for Complying in Free Thesaurus
12. Find 62 ways to say Complying, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Movable, Complying with requirements 1.4.1 and 18.104.22.168.A
14. Groundnuts, nuts and dried fruit not Complying with the maximum levels of aflatoxins laid down in point 22.214.171.124 of Annex I and cereals not Complying with the maximum levels laid down in point 126.96.36.199 …
15. Complying With Medical Record Documentation Requirements MLN Fact Sheet Page 4 of 6 ICN MLN909160 January 2021
16. While the licensee informed officers on at least two occasions he would comply with the state COVID-19 order, follow-up visits showed they were not Complying
Comply, Covid, Complying
17. Complying with the arbitrage requirements, including, for example, special rules that may apply to bond pools, direct pay bonds, tax credit bonds and certain private activity bonds other than qualified 501(c)(3) bonds
Complying, Credit, Certain
18. Complying With the Drug-Free Schools and Campuses Regulations This guide assists IHEs in improving their prevention programs by looking at the Part 86 requirements and how some IHEs have met them
19. Learn the definition of 'Complying with your request'
20. Browse the use examples 'Complying …
21. Furthermore, not Complying with these rules sometimes also causes inconvenience
22. What does Complying mean? Present participle of comply
23. Complying with Minimum-Wage Laws in 2021 [email protected]shrm.org
24. Complying looks like it is a form of the word comply
25. On Complying with Ohio’s advertisin g laws for motor vehicles, please see the Attorney General’s Guidelines for Motor Vehicle Advertising
26. In such a circumstance, you would need to take steps to ensure that you are Complying with COPPA, such as obtaining parental consent or immediately deleting any personal information collected from the child
Circumstance, Complying, Coppa, Consent, Collected, Child
27. The analysis found 30% of hospitals weren’t Complying with either method
28. Approaches for Complying with CGMPS During Phase I INDs: Draft Guidance for Industry Laurie P
29. We've got 42 rhyming words for Complying » What rhymes with Complying? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Complying.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Complying, Composing, Coming
30. Complying with & embracing LGBTQ equality laws As the LGBTQ Equality Act moves to the Senate, review the potential impact the legislation could have on …
31. Around two-thirds of the country's largest hospitals are not Complying with the new price transparency regulations, a new study found
32. India has chided Twitter for not Complying with its orders to remove certain accounts and content, warning the social media platform that it "must respect" Indian laws "irrespective of Twitter's
Chided, Complying, Certain, Content
33. India chides Twitter for not Complying with blocking orders
34. Big Tech 'Complying' with federal requests to preserve evidence on social media amid Capitol riot probe Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, …
35. And Complying with Acquisition Best Practices
36. India has chided Twitter for not Complying with its orders to remove certain accounts and content, warning the social media platform that it "must respect" Indian laws "irrespective of Twitter's own rules and guidelines."
Chided, Complying, Certain, Content
37. 1 day ago · But an investigation by The Desert Sun and ProPublica has found that enforcement is still lax, and in many cases, the state doesn’t know if companies are Complying…
Cases, Companies, Complying
38. What is the latest update to Complying with Sapin II and AFA Guidance for corporate compliance? New Compliance Requirements Framework
Complying, Corporate, Compliance
The “comply or explain” method is a set of guidelines that require companies to abide by a set of operating standards or explain why they choose not to. The “comply or else” method is a set of guidelines that require companies to abide by a set of operating standards or face stiff financial penalties. 1 comment:
Compliance (noun) The act of complying; a yielding; as to a desire, demand, or proposal; concession; submission.
Definition of comply. intransitive verb. 1 : to conform, submit, or adapt (as to a regulation or to another's wishes) as required or requested comply with federal law the devices comply with industry standards.
'Comply to', when it is used, is followed by official documents of some kind: comply to a standard, regulations, guidelines, and so on. 'Comply with' is also freely used with these, and on those numbers must be a lot more common in that use, but it's also used more widely: complying with someone's request or advice, for example, where 'to' isn't.