complex (noun) · complexes (plural noun)
1. Complex participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means Complex gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites.
2. Complex definition is - a whole made up of complicated or interrelated parts
3. How to use Complex in a sentence
4. The Complex Origins of Complex Synonym Discussion of Complex.
5. Characterized by a very complicated or involved arrangement of parts, units, etc.: Complex machinery.
6. Complex synonyms, Complex pronunciation, Complex translation, English dictionary definition of Complex
7. Consisting of interconnected or interwoven parts; composite: Complex equipment with multiple components
8. Some common synonyms of Complex are complicated, intricate, involved, and knotty
9. While all these words mean "having confusingly interrelated parts," Complex suggests the unavoidable result of a necessary combining and does not imply a fault or failure.
10. Complex noun [C] (BUILDING) a group of buildings that are related, or a large building having different parts: an apartment Complex for elderly people Complex noun [C] (ATTITUDES)
11. Find 131 ways to say Complex, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. The Complex SHOP is your online destination for the latest in designer clothing, official Complex merch, exclusive collaborations and editorial content.
13. Synonyms for Complex in Free Thesaurus
14. 57 synonyms for Complex: compound, compounded, multiple, composite, manifold, heterogeneous
15. Find everything from Complex brand apparel, Sneaker Shopping merch and Everyday Struggle clothing
17. If you continue, we assume that you consent to receive tracking and third-party cookies on all Complex …
18. 8.5m Followers, 804 Following, 42.2k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Complex (@Complex)
19. As a noun, a Complex is a group of units, often a group of buildings
20. The adjective is stressed on the second syllable, but the noun is stressed on the first syllable. Complex is from Latin Complexus, from complecti "to encircle or embrace."
21. Complex is a community of creators and curators, armed with the Internet, committed to surfacing and sharing the voices and conversations that define our new America
22. The Complex is an interactive sci-fi thriller movie where your decisions lead to one of eight suspenseful endings
23. The meaning "involved, intricate, complicated, not easily analyzed" is first recorded 1715. Complex sentence, for one containing one or more subordinate clauses in addition to the principal clause, is attested from 1776.
24. Complex Networks is an American media and entertainment company based in New York City for youth culture which was founded as a bi-monthly magazine Complex by fashion designer Marc (Ecko) Milecofsky
25. Complex Networks reports on popular and emerging trends in style, sneakers, food, music, sports and pop culture
26. Complex Networks reached over 90 million unique users per month in 2013, …
27. Complex is the leading source for what’s now and what’s next in style, sports, and pop culture
28. Complex is home to breakout series like Sneaker Shopping, Everyday Struggle, Get It Together, and is the #1 premium video publisher for M13-44.
29. It is fixed in the Complex plane at coordinates (0,1).
30. A Complex is an informal term for what happens when someone develops a belief (often an exadurated belief) that a particular situation is dangerous or embarrassing
31. For example, you might say, “For heaven’s sake, don’t call attention to her nose being so big! You’ll give her a Complex”.
32. The vitamins that make up B Complex are thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), biotin, folic acid, and the
33. A Complex is a substance that is made when two or more simpler compounds join chemically
34. Chloramines are chemical Complexes formed from the reaction between ammonia and chlorine
35. Ferric iron tends to form Complexes with natural water organics
36. A Complex is a substance that is made when two or more simpler compounds join chemically.
37. Check out the trailer for The Complex
38. － INSTAGRAM： ＠OFFICIALComplex
39. We've got 2 shorthands for Complex » What is the abbreviation for Complex? Looking for the shorthand of Complex?This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: Complex.
40. Complex problems involve too many unknowns and too many interrelated factors to reduce to rules and processes
41. A technological disruption like blockchain is a Complex problem
42. A competitor with an innovative business model — an Uber or an Airbnb — is a Complex problem
43. ‘a Complex of hotels’ ‘He has watched as new building Complexes have risen over sites he knows contain more lost tombstones.’ ‘Dentists' offices, doctors' offices and markets were all built into the apartment Complexes to make life more efficient.’
44. Your generous donations are re-invested into enhancing Complex Gaming -- thank you for supporting us
45. Complex Collective includes proprietary behavioral insights, and custom first party segments and profiles, to uncover insight into the rapidly changing attitudes and trends in youth culture
46. Complex Collective is a direct line to understanding the attitudes, aspirations and unmet needs of the most diverse and influential generation alive.
47. The Complex is an interactive sci-fi thriller movie from Wales Interactive
48. Keratin Complex KERATIN CARE Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner DUO SET (w/Sleek Comb) Frizz-Fighting, No Added Sodium Chloride (33.8 oz - LARGE PRO DUO KIT) 5.0 out of 5 stars 17 $60.99 $ 60
49. The Complex function syntax has the following arguments: Real_num Required
50. The real coefficient of the Complex number
51. The imaginary coefficient of the Complex number
52. The suffix for the imaginary component of the Complex number
53. Complex ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Complex là gì: 1
54. So in this video we're gonna talk about Complex sentences
55. ‘a Complex of hotels’ ‘He has watched as new building Complexes have risen over sites he knows contain more lost tombstones.’ ‘Dentists' offices, doctors' offices and markets were all built into the apartment Complexes to make life more efficient.’
56. A Complex sentence is one with an independent clause and at least one dependent clause
57. 'If it's true, it's true' is an example of a Complex sentence
58. This page has more examples of Complex sentences, a video explanation, and an interactive exercise.
59. Super B-Complex – Methylated Sustained Release B Complex & Vitamin C, Folate & Methylcobalamin, Vegan, 60 Small Tablets 4.6 out of 5 stars 9,217 $13.35 $ 13
60. The Complex numbers are the field of numbers of the form, where and are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit equal to the square root of , .When a single letter is used to denote a Complex number, it is sometimes called an "affix."In component notation, can be written .The field of Complex numbers includes the field of real numbers as a subfield.
61. What are Complex numbers? A Complex number can be written in the form a + bi where a and b are real numbers (including 0) and i is an imaginary number.
62. Therefore a Complex number contains two 'parts': one that is real; and another part that is imaginary
63. Complexity, the behaviour of a system whose components interact in multiple ways so possible interactions are difficult to describe
64. Complex system, a system composed of many components which may interact with each other; Complex (psychology), a core pattern of emotions etc
65. The sum, combination, or collection of various things or related factors, like or unlike; e.g., a Complex of symptoms (see syndrome)