1. English Language Learners Definition of Complainant law : a person who makes a formal charge in court saying that someone has done something wrong See the full definition for Complainant in the English …
2. Synonyms & Antonyms of Complainant the person in a legal proceeding who makes a charge of wrongdoing against another the Complainant charged that the defendant had broken the ironclad contract that both had signed
3. Complainant A plaintiff; a person who commences a civil lawsuit against another, known as the defendant, in order to remedy an alleged wrong.
4. The Party is currently awaiting information from the Complainant, the respondent, and if there is an investigation, the District Attorney’s office
5. BARRIOS MAKES DUBIOUS CLAIMS ON INVESTIGATIONS INTO HIS SPENDING JESSE MARX AUGUST 25, 2020 VOICE OF SAN DIEGO This Second Ballad gives us Fortune's response to the defiance of the Complainant.
6. Complainant means a student who has provided oral or written information about conduct that may rise to the level of hazing, harassment or bullying, or a student who is the target of alleged hazing, harassment or bullying.
7. This page is a spellcheck for word complaintant.All Which is Correct spellings and definitions, including "Complaintant or Complainant" are based on official English dictionaries, which means you can browse our website with confidence!Common searches that lead to this page: how to spell complaintant, correct spelling of complaintant, how is complaintant spelled, spell check complaintant, how
8. 2 ways to abbreviate Complainant
9. How to abbreviate Complainant? Get the most popular abbreviation for Complainant updated in 2021
10. Is that Complainant is (legal) the party that brings a civil lawsuit against another; the plaintiff while complainer is one who complains, or is known for their complaints.
11. A person who makes a formal complaint in a law court that they have been harmed by someone else: The burden of proof is on the Complainant to bring forth any evidence they have
12. What does Complainant mean? The definition of a Complainant is a person who has an issue and is making a charge in a court of law
13. As nouns the difference between Complainant and complainee is that Complainant is (legal) the party that brings a civil lawsuit against another; the plaintiff while complainee is one who is complained about; the subject of a complaint.
14. Complainant A plaintiff (Π in legal shorthand) is the party who initiates a lawsuit (also known as an action) before a court
15. [1913 Webster] Eager Complainants of the dispute
16. Definition of Complainant in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Complainant mean? Information and translations of Complainant in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
18. Complainant A plaintiff; a person who commences a civil lawsuit against another, known as the defendant, in order to remedy an alleged wrong.
19. A Complainant is a person who lodges a complaint
20. A Complainant is someone who makes an accusation of wrongdoing
21. As a Complainant, you can be the victim of the wrongdoing or
22. Complainant Complainant (plural Complainants) (law) The party that brings a civil lawsuit against another; the plaintiff
23. A Complainant is a person who starts a court case in a court of law.
24. The Complainant is usually the first person interviewed in an investigation
25. Sample Questions to Ask the Complainant: Here are 16 sample investigation interview questions to ask the Complainant: What happened? What was the date, time and duration of the incident or behavior?
26. • The judge made it clear that he thought the Complainant was the truthful witness and that the case should continue
27. • The large number of court cases in which the Complainant dropped the prosecution is an indication that many cases were settled informally
28. • The Complainant had better grumble at those responsible, not at him.
29. Complainant Complainant n : the party (as a plaintiff or petitioner) who makes the complaint in a legal action or proceeding Source: Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law ©1996
30. How to say Complainant in English? Pronunciation of Complainant with 2 audio pronunciations, 12 synonyms, 12 translations, 4 sentences and more for Complainant.
31. Complainant definition: a person who brings an action in a court of law synonyms: litigator, litigant, suer, petitioner, plaintiff antonyms: defendant, plaintiff
32. Synonyms for Complainant include plaintiff, suer, claimant, accuser, appellant, litigant, petitioner, prosecutor, pursuer and applicant
33. Definition and synonyms of Complainant from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
34. This is the British English definition of Complainant.View American English definition of Complainant.
35. Who is the Complainant in a criminal case? In Austin, criminal defense attorneys often refer to an alleged victim as the “Complainant” or “complaining witness,” even when the criminal complaint was actually filed by a police officer
36. Law enforcement, on the other hand, typically uses “Complainant” to mean a person who called 9-1-1 or otherwise first reported an alleged offense to
37. The Complainant has stated that his neighbor did cut down a tree which subsequently fell on his car
38. The University will assist a Complainant, at the Complainant’s request, in contacting local law enforcement and will cooperate with law enforcement agencies if a Complainant decides to pursue the criminal process
39. A Complainant may amend a complaint at any time prior to the conclusion of the investigation to include issues or claims like or related to those raised in the complaint
40. After requesting a hearing, a Complainant may file a motion with the AJ to amend a complaint to include issues or claims like or related to those raised in the complaint
41. Complainant Lyrics: : / If you wanna meet the legends / Then die slow / But you'll never see what happens / Outside the door / You think that you are worthless / That's probably true / …
42. Antonyms for Complainant include defendant, accused, appellant, litigant, respondent, suspect, prisoner at the bar and suspected person
43. The plaintiff complains or sues for remedial relief and names a Complainant in various civil actions
44. The Complainant is suing her employer for wrongful termination and non-payment of overtime pay
45. If a courtesy call to animal control does not rectify the barking dog issue in your area, you as the Complainant must record video of the noise disturbance.
46. Complainant Information: (Please Print or Type) Complainant's name (Last, First, M.I.): Home/mailing address: City, State, ZIP Code: Daytime Telephone # (with area code) E-mail address (if any): Attorney/Representative Information (if any): Attorney name: Non-Attorney Representative name: Address: City, State, ZIP Code: Telephone number (if
47. Complainant, Complainant affiliation with Institution B
48. Definition of Complainant written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
49. Synonyms for Complainant in Free Thesaurus
50. 4 synonyms for Complainant: accuser, claimant, plaintiff, plaintiff
51. What are synonyms for Complainant?
52. If no prima facie case is established, the Complainant is advised of the most appropriate internal mechanism for resolving the concern
53. A Complainant is not required to appear before a panel, but is empowered by the panel to convey their experience(s) in the case in written form
54. Harassment Investigation Letter to Complainant Use this form to inform an employee making a harassment complaint of his/her rights and obligations during the investigation process
Legal Definition of complainant. : the party (as a plaintiff or petitioner) who makes the complaint in a legal action or proceeding.
In civil law, the person who files a complaint in court is called the plaintiff. However, in criminal law, the complaint is made by a prosecutor, who files charges on behalf of the state, based upon the complainant's allegations and other evidence.
complainant (plural complainants) (law) The party that brings a civil lawsuit against another; the plaintiff. (law) An alleged victim in a criminal investigation or trial. One who makes complaint.
Antonyms for (noun) complainant. Main entry: plaintiff, complainant. Definition: a person who brings an action in a court of law. Antonyms: defendant, suspect. Definition: a person or institution against whom an action is brought in a court of law; the person being sued or accused.