1. Compelling definition is - that compels: such as
2. How to use Compelling in a sentence.
3. Compelling synonyms, Compelling pronunciation, Compelling translation, English dictionary definition of Compelling
4. Urgently requiring attention: a host of Compelling socioeconomic problems
5. Drivingly forceful: Compelling ambition and egotism
6. Compelling definition, tending to compel, as to force or push toward a course of action; overpowering: There were Compelling reasons for their divorce
Compelling, Compel, Course
7. 40 synonyms of Compelling from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 46 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Compelling
9. Compelling: having the power to persuade
10. Is Compelling, it makes you believe it or accept it because it is so…
11. Find 9 ways to say Compelling, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. What does Compelling mean? Irresistibly or keenly interesting, attractive, etc.; captivating
13. (adjective) A Compelling drama.
14. Compelling - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
15. From the verb compel: (⇒ conjugate) Compelling is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for …
Compel, Conjugate, Compelling, Click
16. (2) When the agency’s need for the supplies or services is of such an unusual and Compelling urgency that the Government would be seriously injured unless the agency is permitted to limit the number of sources from which it solicits bids or proposals, full and open competition need not be provided for.
17. CHRISTIAN TRUTH Presenting the truth of the Christian faith in a Compelling, relevant, and practical way
18. Compelling adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (forceful) ( argument ) puissant, énergique, percutant adj adjectif : modifie un nom
19. The photic sneeze reflex (also known as Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helio-Ophthalmic Outburst (ACHOO) syndrome or photosneezia, from the Greek φῶς, phōs, "light" and colloquially sun sneezing) is a reflex condition that causes sneezing in response to numerous stimuli, such as looking at bright lights or periocular (surrounding the eyeball) injection.
Compelling, Colloquially, Condition, Causes
20. ‘a Compelling film’ ‘Both draw their power from the Compelling image of the strongman posing as the common man.’ ‘Despite these weaknesses, his film has many Compelling moments with strong performances from the leading actors.’
21. See 5 authoritative translations of Compelling in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
22. Compelling translate: convincente, fascinante, emocionante [masculine-feminine], convincente [masculine-feminine…
23. Synonyms for Compelling in Free Thesaurus
24. 24 synonyms for Compelling: convincing, telling, powerful, forceful, conclusive, weighty, cogent
Compelling, Convincing, Conclusive, Cogent
25. Compelling means attractive, or irresistible, or really, really convincing
26. You know your argument for backpacking across Europe is Compelling when your parents not …
27. The product was a sales success due to its Compelling design
28. Compelling (rather formal) so interesting or exciting that it holds your attention: Her latest book makes Compelling reading
29. The Compelling Voice trope as used in popular culture
30. A Compelling state (or governmental) interest is an element of the strict scrutiny test by which courts exercise judicial review of legislative and executive branch enactments that affect constitutional rights, such as those found in the First Amendment.
Compelling, Courts, Constitutional
31. 20 Compelling Hook Examples for Essays
32. The key to writing a great hook begins with brainstorming a Compelling opening statement or question that will capture the attention and interest of readers
33. No matter what the essay topic is, it’s possible to craft a Compelling hook
34. Even more Compelling to investors was the fact that Nebido has been in use in Europe since 2003
35. For a Compelling pull to your story, the following should be included in the story structure:
36. He failed to give any Compelling reason for such a move, however, other than convenience for him.
37. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Compelling com‧pel‧ling / kəmˈpelɪŋ / adjective 1 → Compelling reason/argument/case etc 2 INTERESTING very interesting or exciting, so that you have to pay attention His life makes a Compelling story
Contemporary, Compelling, Com, Case
38. See thesaurus at interesting 3 → Compelling need/desire/urge (to do something
39. You will not be authorized to work under a Compelling circumstances EAD until USCIS approves your Form I-765
40. If we approve your Form I-765 for an EAD under Compelling circumstances, we will grant your employment authorization for one year
41. There are “very Compelling reasons” not to open a controversial planned coalmine in Cumbria, the business and energy secretary, Kwasi Kwarteng, said on Wednesday
Compelling, Controversial, Coalmine, Cumbria
42. Compelling Truth, Colorado Springs, CO
Compelling, Colorado, Co
43. Presenting the truth of the Christian faith in a Compelling, relevant, and practical way.
44. 6 hours ago · The information is Compelling.” Former Director of National Intelligence Dan Ratcliffe said last week, during a Fox Business interview, that the information in such a report must be made public, and when it is, the report will be major because “there are a lot more sightings than have been made public,” The Washington Post reported.
45. Compelling evidence definition: Evidence is anything that you see, experience, read , or are told that causes you to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
46. ‘a Compelling film’ ‘Both draw their power from the Compelling image of the strongman posing as the common man.’ ‘Despite these weaknesses, his film has many Compelling moments with strong performances from the leading actors.’
47. Definition and synonyms of Compelling from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
48. This is the British English definition of Compelling.View American English definition of Compelling.
49. 10 hours ago · IIPR stock offers a Compelling combination of growth and value
50. Compelling free educational offers available on the site
51. The hardest part of this process is designing Compelling …
52. Filipino words for Compelling include makabagbag-damdamin, nakahihimok and nakapanghihimok
53. 2 days ago · Quick Compelling Bible Study Vol
54. Another way to say Compelling? Synonyms for Compelling (other words and phrases for Compelling)
55. Compelling STATE INTERESTWhen the Supreme Court concludes that strict scrutiny is the appropriate standard of review, it often expresses its searching examination of the justification of legislation in a formula: the law is invalid unless it is necessary to achieve a "Compelling state interest." The inquiry thus touches not only legislative means but also legislative purposes.
Compelling, Court, Concludes
56. The employee value equation is shifting, and HR is in the best position to ensure robust employer branding, creating a Compelling case to attract talent
Creating, Compelling, Case
57. Compelling events are alway based on internal or external business pressures that are tied to an executive’s top priorities and compensation
58. Compelling events are time-based and result in a consequence if no action is taken
59. If your Compelling event is more than fifteen words, then you don’t have a Compelling event.
60. A Compelling leader with brilliant intelligence, he was adamant and unyielding in his mission
61. Alexis felt a Compelling need to yawn but as she opened her mouth the arm tightened
62. There is a Compelling argument for the reintroduction of compulsory scripture classes in every secondary,
Compelling, Compulsory, Classes
63. Compelling Conversations is perfect for conversation clubs, private tutors, and conversation courses! This innovative English as a Second Language (ESL) textbook helps advanced English Language Learners develop conversation skills and improve fluency by sharing experiences, reflecting on their lives, and discussing proverbs and quotations.
Compelling, Conversations, Conversation, Clubs, Courses
64. The numbers are Compelling – management is guiding toward almost 3x more logic materials spend per wafer at 5nm (than at 28nm) and 3.2x more spend at 256L 3D NAND (compared to 64L 3D NAND).