See also: Compelling Compel Compelled Compellingly Compeler Compeller Compellable Compellent Compellence Compellation Motion The Compassion Comprehensive Comprise Compound Complex Compromise Complement Complacent Competent Compulsory Compassionate Comprehend Composition Competence Competency Compliance Compact Component Compensation Competencia Compromiso Clipping Cloud Fifths
1. Compel definition is - to drive or urge forcefully or irresistibly
2. How to use Compel in a sentence
3. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of Compel.
4. Compel, impel agree in the idea of using physical or other force to cause something to be done. Compel means to constrain someone, in some way, to yield or to do what one wishes: to Compel a recalcitrant debtor to pay; Fate Compels …
Compel, Cause, Constrain, Compels
5. To force (a person) to do something; drive or constrain: The court Compelled the company to pay full restitution
Constrain, Court, Compelled, Company
6. My conscience Compels me to speak out.
7. How is the word Compel different from other verbs like it? Some common synonyms of Compel are coerce, constrain, force, and oblige
Compel, Common, Coerce, Constrain
8. While all these words mean "to make someone or something yield," Compel typically suggests overcoming of resistance or unwillingness by an irresistible force. Compelled to admit my mistake
9. Find 35 ways to say Compel, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. At Compel, we share opportunities throughout the year for you to be published in front of our millions of readers at Proverbs 31 Ministries
11. It’s all Kingdom work and we love to share it. Compel Annual Publishing Opportunities
12. Compel ® Collection Inspired by the clean design and minimal details of an urban high-rise, the Compel Bath Collection offers sleek, urban sophistication
Compel, Collection, Clean
13. With Compel Task Seating, there’s a Compelling chair for any need in any work environment
Compel, Compelling, Chair
14. From the affordable Derby task chair to the stylishly customizable Lucky and everything in between, Compel has the right task chair or side chair for you.
Chair, Customizable, Compel
15. To force (a person) to do something; drive or constrain: The court Compelled the company to pay full restitution
Constrain, Court, Compelled, Company
16. My conscience Compels me to speak out.
17. Compel, impel agree in the idea of using physical or other force to cause something to be done. Compel means to constrain someone, in some way, to yield or to do what one wishes: to Compel …
Compel, Cause, Constrain
18. / kəmˈpel / -ll- to force someone to do something: [ + to infinitive ] As a schoolboy he was Compelled to wear shorts even in winter
19. Formal The new circumstances Compelled a change in policy.
Circumstances, Compelled, Change
20. Compel Training is a faith-based online training community designed to help writers find direction for your writing, receive practical training and discover the motivation to keep going
21. We’ve built Compel around four pillars: Community – with other writers and Compel leaders Content – …
Compel, Community, Content
22. Compel provides a platform for innovations and developments of techniques and methodology employed in computation in electrical and electronic engineering.
23. Compel means to force or drive someone to do something
24. Even if you don't like toast, when you visit the toast-eating natives of Shrintakook Island, you'll be Compelled to eat it, or they will not trust you.
25. Compel: verb bear down against , bear hard upon , blackmail , bring pressure to bear upon , burden , cause , coerce , cogere , command , Compellere , constrain
Compel, Cause, Coerce, Cogere, Command, Compellere, Constrain
26. Inflections of ' Compel ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
27. Synonyms for Compel in Free Thesaurus
28. 23 synonyms for Compel: force, make, urge, enforce, railroad, drive, oblige, constrain, hustle
29. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English com‧pel /kəmˈpel/ ●●○ verb (Compelled, Compelling) [ transitive] 1 to force someone to do something → compulsion Compel somebody to do something The law will Compel employers to provide health insurance.
Contemporary, Com, Compelled, Compelling, Compulsion, Compel
30. Compel verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
31. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ Compel ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication
Context, Compel, Communication
32. Word forms: Compels, Compelling, Compelled 1
Compels, Compelling, Compelled
33. Transitive verb If a situation, a rule, or a person Compels you to do something, they force you to do it.the introduction of legislation to Compel cyclists to wear a helmet.
Compels, Compel, Cyclists
34. Let us knows if you have what it takes to be part of Compel ambassador team
35. Join the Compel Crew Subscribe to …
36. Find 35 ways to say Compel, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
37. Learn the definition of Compel vs. impel & other commonly used words, phrases, & idioms in the English language
38. Learn more! How to Use Compel vs. impel Correctly – Grammarist Grammarist is a professional online English grammar dictionary, that provides a variety of grammatical tools, rules and tips in order to improve your grammar and to
39. Compel translate: 強迫；逼迫；迫使, （有時指並非所願地）激起，引發
Class, Clearfix, Cash, Compel
41. Compel (someone) to (do something) To strongly encourage or pressure someone to do something
42. Threaten me all you want—you'll never Compel me to be a traitor to my country!
43. What does Compel mean? To force or constrain, as to do something
44. The party leadership cannot Compel its members to vote in a certain way
Cannot, Compel, Certain
45. El liderazgo del partido no puede Compeler a los miembros a votar de una manera determinada
46. Imponer (respect or admiration) He was a great engineer whose achievements Compelled the respect of …
47. Looking for online definition of Compel or what Compel stands for? Compel is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
48. ‘On two occasions the applicant was forced to bring motions to Compel payment.’ ‘The defendant brought a motion to Compel the attendance of the plaintiff at an examination for discovery.’ ‘Crucially he or she will have statutory powers to both summon witnesses and Compel evidence.’
49. Compel™ are highly uniform superparamagnetic microspheres ideal for applications that demand uniform particle response, such as miniaturized bioassays and separations
50. Compel™ are comprised of iron oxide crystals dispersed in a polymer matrix, with a functional polymer overcoating for the encapsulation of magnetite and the introduction of reactive groups.
Compel, Comprised, Crystals
51. A motion to Compel asks the court to order either the opposing party or a third party to take some action
52. The motion to Compel is used to ask the court to order the non-complying party
Compel, Court, Complying
53. The White House will Compel state, local, and tribal governments to make Covid-19 vaccines available to all American adults no later than May 1, …
54. Definition of Compel written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
55. "Compel them to come in" (Luke 14:23 the King James Version; the Revised Version (British and American) "constrain")
Compel, Come, Constrain
56. As Robertson says in his history of Charles V, "As they could not persuade, they tried to Compel men to believe."
Charles, Could, Compel
57. Shop Delta Compel Chrome 2-Handle Shower Faucet in the Shower Faucets department at Lowe's.com
Compel, Chrome, Com
58. Shop Delta Compel Chrome 1-Handle Shower Faucet in the Shower Faucets department at Lowe's.com
Compel, Chrome, Com
59. Compel somebody to do something The law can Compel fathers to make regular payments for their children
Compel, Can, Children
60. I feel Compelled to write and tell you how much I enjoyed your book
61. The court has powers to Compel witnesses to attend
62. Compel something Last year ill health Compelled his retirement.
63. Delta Compel 1.2 GPM Deck Mounted Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with On/Off Touch and Proximity Sensor Activation, Optional Base Plate, and Pop-Up Drain Assembly Model: 561T-DST Starting at …
64. Compel Ltd in Heald Green;Cheadle
65. Both Compel and impel contain the idea of using physical or other force to cause something to be done.
Compel, Contain, Cause
66. Compel means to constrain someone in some way to yield or do what one wishes.
67. Examples: to Compel a debtor to pay Fate Compels us to face danger and trouble
68. What is the definition of Compel? What is the meaning of Compel? How do you use Compel in a sentence? What are synonyms for Compel?
69. Compel is a utility to execute arbitrary code in a context of a foreign process
Compel, Code, Context
70. Compel is part of CRIU, and its sources are available from the criu-dev branch of CRIU repo, subdirectory Compel.
71. The code to be executed is called parasite code.Once compiled with Compel flags and packed, it can be executed in other task's context.
Code, Called, Compiled, Compel, Can, Context