compartment (noun) · compartments (plural noun)
1. Compartment definition is - a separate division or section
2. How to use Compartment in a sentence.
3. Compartment synonyms, Compartment pronunciation, Compartment translation, English dictionary definition of Compartment
4. A space partitioned off; a separate room or section: baggage Compartment; a separate function; division Not to be confused with: comportment – personal
5. A separate room, section, etc.: a baggage Compartment
6. 26 synonyms of Compartment from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 51 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Compartment
8. Compartment: one of the parts into which an enclosed space is divided.
9. The brain is wrapped in three layers of insulation, called the meninges, and in between the two inner ones is a tiny, microscopic Compartment called the Virchow-Robin space
10. A Compartment is a group of muscles, nerves and blood vessels
11. A thin but firm membrane (covering) called a fascia lies over each Compartment. It keeps the muscles in place
12. Compartment syndrome occurs when excessive pressure builds up inside an enclosed muscle space in the body. Compartment syndrome usually results from bleeding or …
13. Compartments are groups of muscle tissue, blood vessels, and nerves in your arms and legs surrounded by a very strong membrane called the fascia
14. Compartmentalize definition, to divide into categories or Compartments
15. A first-class Compartment a separate part of a piece of furniture, equipment, or a container with a particular purpose: a fridge with a small freezer Compartment the sleeping / inner Compartment in a …
16. Compartment翻譯：（車輛的）分隔廂，艙；（尤指火車的）隔間，包廂, （傢俱、設備或容器的）隔間，格, （身體內的）隔間，隔室。了解更多。
17. The medial Compartment is the side of your knee closest to the other knee
18. The lateral Compartment is on the other side of your knee
19. We found 21 answers for “Compartment”
20. This page shows answers to the clue Compartment, followed by ten definitions like “A decorative base, as a grassy mound”, “A distinct major division of a design” and “A part or space marked or partitioned off”.Synonyms for Compartment are for example booth, cavity and closet.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
21. Compartment - a partitioned section, chamber, or separate room within a larger enclosed area bay - a Compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose; "he opened the bomb bay" bay - a Compartment on a ship between decks; often used as a hospital; "they put him in the sick bay"
22. Compartment translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'freezer Compartment',glove Compartment',smoking Compartment',frozen food Compartment', examples, definition, conjugation
23. Shop for storage Compartment boxes online at Target
24. Kohree RV Door Catch Rv Door Holder, 12PCS Door Latch Door Clip Compartment Catch Holders for RV, Trailer, Camper, Baggage Door
25. Compartment A guarantees our products against craftsmanship and defects for the length you own them…and for the next generation too
26. A Compartment is one of the separate spaces into which a railway carriage is divided
27. On the way home we shared our first-class Compartment with a group of businessmen
28. Synonyms: section, carriage, berth More Synonyms of Compartment 2
30. Browse a variety of top brands in Compartment Storage Boxes such as …
31. Partitioned-off portion of a larger bound space; a separate section or chamber; the Compartments of the limbs are bound deeply by bones and intermuscular septa and superficially by deep fascia and generally are not in communication with the other Compartments, and thus infection or increased pathologic pressure may be
32. Compartment Box Racks with pre-punched holes in tops and bottoms allow for more
33. Steel Parts Compartment Storage Boxes
34. $103.50 - $147.80 Compartment Storage Boxes Separate Items to Provide Organized Storage
35. Compartment boxes are made with prime cold rolled steel for strength that lasts
36. Compartment syndrome happens when swelling or bleeding increases pressure in and between muscles
37. Compartment syndrome usually happens in an arm or leg
38. One deep, open Compartment Great for large, uniquely shaped items Secure ProLatch closures for a dependable snap-close latch Listen for the ProLatch click and know your tackle is safe Transparent for quick and easy identification of contents 3700 Series Footprint › See more product details
39. Compartment pressures within 30 mm Hg of diastolic blood pressure (delta p) intraoperatively, diastolic blood pressure may be decreased from anesthesia must compare intra-operative measurement to pre-operative diastolic pressure ; attempt to restore systemic blood pressure prior to measurement
40. · Shop for Compartment Organizer at Walmart.com
41. These Compartment trays are great for holding cups of soup, salads, bread, pastas, or vegetables
42. Compartment syndrome can occur wherever a Compartment is present
43. Compartment syndrome is a self-perpetuating cascade of events
44. If edema develops within a closed fascial Compartment, typically in the anterior or posterior Compartments of the leg, there is little room for tissue expansion, so
45. · Multi-Compartment, Leather Handbags : Find totes, satchels, and more from Overstock Your Online Clothing & Shoes Store! Get 5% in rewards with Club O!
46. Compartment - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
47. The term “ Compartment fire ” is commonly used to describe a fire in a room or “Compartment” within a building
48. The I Compartment is the most basic Seabase module
49. The Compartment module can be deconstructed, but all attached components on that single module must be deconstructed first
50. At the surface, a Basic Compartment has a Hull Integrity level of 9 and every Basic
51. See 2 authoritative translations of Compartment in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
52. Compartment: 1 n a partitioned section, chamber, or separate room within a larger enclosed area Types: show 33 types hide 33 types bay a Compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose bay a Compartment on a ship between decks; often used as a hospital box separate partitioned area in a public place for a few people box , loge
53. This is the one where Caine terrorizes a snob commuter in the Compartment of a train
54. Caine should have won his first award for his starring role in The Compartment, aired on BBC TV in 1961.
55. 7 Compartment Traditional Oriental Rosewood Round Wooden Display Shelf/Organizer for Tea Pots, Crafts, Figurines, Memorabilia ThyTrading
56. Welded Compartment Cubby Storage Cabinets $241.95 - $513.00 Tennsco Welded Compartment Cubby Storage Cabinets Are Built To Withstand Rugged Use In Warehouses, Employee Break Rooms, Early Childhood Classrooms And More.
57. Compartment syndrome may occur acutely, often following trauma, or as a chronic syndrome, seen most often in athletes, that presents as insidious pain
58. Acute Compartment syndrome (ACS) is a surgical emergency
59. The 5-Compartment ‘master pan’ is the stovetop tool that cooks a full meal all at once
60. Compartment syndrome is a condition that causes muscle and nerve damage
61. Compartment syndrome usually happens in an arm or leg
62. Compartment syndrome occurs when the pressure within a Compartment increases, restricting the blood flow to the area and potentially damaging the muscles and nearby nerves
63. It usually occurs in the legs, feet, arms or hands, but can occur wherever there's an enclosed Compartment inside the body
64. ‘As the railway Compartment became a popular venue for fictional mayhem when crime fiction flowered from the later Victorian years almost all cases involved men attacking men.’ ‘For the time being, home was a railway Compartment with a very hard bunk, in a train which made many inexplicable stops.’
65. Compartment syndrome is a painful condition caused by pressure in a group of muscles (a muscle Compartment)
66. What is a Compartment? The group of muscles is enclosed in a tough sheath that keeps the muscles together.