comparison (noun) · comparisons (plural noun)
1. Comparison definition is - the act or process of comparing: such as
2. How to use Comparison in a sentence.
3. Comparison definition, the act of comparing
4. Find 42 ways to say Comparison, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Auto Insurance Quote Comparison Made Easy
6. Versus is a global data-driven Comparison platform, covering over 90 categories
7. With detailed tech specs, data visualizations, and price Comparisons, Versus is the best product finder for a wide range of consumer electronics, from smartphones to PC hardware.
8. Scientists have made a Comparison of molecules and atoms in the past
9. Scientists have made a Comparison between molecules and atoms in the past.
10. Use for Comparison purposes only
11. Use for Comparison purposes only.
12. The most popular Comparisons are: Population, Cost of Living, Average Rent, Crime Rate, Tax Rates, Air Quality, Religion, Local Economy, Climate, and Weather.
13. Comparison noun [C or U] (EXAMINING DIFFERENCES) B2 the act of comparing two or more people or things: They made a Comparison of different countries ' eating habits.
14. The Comparison test is a nice test that allows us to do problems that either we couldn’t have done with the integral test or at the best would have been very difficult to do with the integral test
15. Comparison or comparing is the act of evaluating two or more things by determining the relevant, comparable characteristics of each thing, and then determining which characteristics of each are similar to the other, which are different, and to what degree.
16. The definition of a Comparison is the act of finding out the differences and similarities between two or more people or things
17. An example of Comparison is tasting different years of pinot noir wine back to back and discussing their differences.
18. COVID-19 Vaccine Comparison March 2021 In December 2020, two COVID-19 vaccines were granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by FDA
19. The city Comparison tool will compare any two cities of your choosing across the United States
20. Comparable quality or qualities; likeness: there was no Comparison between them
21. By/in Comparison definition is - when compared with another : when looked at or thought about in relation to someone or something else —often + with
22. How to use by/in Comparison in a sentence.
23. Comparisons.org is an independent professional Comparison site supported by referral fees from the sites featured
24. The sites and advertisements that we present are from companies from which Comparisons.org receives compensation
25. Comparisons.org cannot and does not present information about every site or offer available.
26. Smartphone Comparison: find the best smartphone for your needs! Search our large database and compare smartphones by price, specs, and features.
27. Research new and used cars with the Kelley Blue Book Comparison tool
28. The process of comparing two or more people or things → compare, comparative Comparison with Comparison with his previous movies shows how Lee has developed as a director
29. In Comparison (with/to something) In Comparison to other recent video games, this one isn’t very exciting
30. Best Price Comparison Websites 1
31. The following code example demonstrates the use of the Comparison<T> delegate with the Sort(Comparison<T>) method overload
32. The code example defines an alternative Comparison method for strings, named CompareDinosByLength
33. Welcome to Gadgets 360's phone Comparison page
34. Our detailed Comparison page will let …
35. Comparison definition: When you make a Comparison , you consider two or more things and discover the differences Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. ‘Each Comparison used the topology estimated from the particular sequences being compared.’ ‘Hence, a Comparison of the two estimates could give some clues as to how population size has changed over time.’ ‘A Comparison of estimates of dip separation based on onshore geology and seismic data is presented later in the paper.’
37. Comparison - Easy Learning Grammar The comparative form of an adjective is commonly used to compare two people, things, or states, when you want to say that one thing has a larger or smaller amount of a quality than another.
38. Synonyms for Comparison in Free Thesaurus
39. 26 synonyms for Comparison: contrast, distinction, differentiation, juxtaposition, collation
40. Phone specs Comparison Compare phone and tablet specifications of up to three devices at once
41. The Comparison feature offered on Gadgets Now helps you in making the best decision based on your requirements and expectation from the phone of your choice
42. The tabular juxtaposition presents highlighted features & specifications of the desired phone makes it easy for you to understand and do the Comparison.
43. This website builder Comparison chart allows you to compare the key features that matter and find the best solution for creating your website.Features and ratings are based on extensive testing, feedback and years of experience, too.
44. The American branch of the company makes very little profit, in Comparison to/with their Asian division
45. It is worth noting that “in Comparison with” used to be much more common in the past than “in Comparison to”, but there is no difference in their relative frequencies in modern English literature.
46. Comparison / Contrast Connective Adverbs "Transition Words" Connective adverbs for similarity and difference (Connective Adverbs) SIMILARITY; A transition word ( a connective adverb) transitions the reader from the thought in one sentence to a similar thought in the next