1. English Language Learners Definition of Comparable —used to say that two or more things are very similar and can be compared to each other See the full definition for Comparable in the English …
Comparable, Can, Compared
2. Comparable is traditionally pronounced with stress on the first syllable
3. Comparable definition, capable of being compared; having features in common with something else to permit or suggest comparison: He considered the Roman and British empires to be Comparable…
Comparable, Capable, Compared, Common, Comparison, Considered
4. 16 synonyms of Comparable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Comparable
6. Comparable: having qualities in common
7. Similar in size, amount, or quality to something else: The girls are of Comparable ages
8. Our prices are Comparable to/with those in other shops
9. The two experiences aren't Comparable.
10. Find 41 ways to say Comparable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. The Crossword Solver found 34 answers to the Comparable crossword clue
Crossword, Comparable, Clue
12. Is that comprable is buyable while Comparable is able to be compared (to)
Comprable, Comparable, Compared
13. As a noun Comparable is something suitable for comparison.
14. A comp, which is an abbreviation for Comparable sale, is a recently sold home in your area that’s similar to your home in location, size, condition and features
Comp, Comparable, Condition
15. For the "Comparable" company, ask them to put down a figure, not just "Comparable"
16. If they put down "Comparable," that's not a solid offer
17. If you discover that the "Comparable" company is the place at which you'd most enjoy working, but the salary is low, you can show the other offer and ask if they would match it.
Comparable, Company, Can
18. Comparables, often used in real estate to find the fair value of a home, are a list of recent asset sales that reflect the characteristics of the asset an owner is looking to sell
19. Synonyms for Comparable include as good as, equal, equal to, equipollent, equipotential, tantamount, a match for, equal of, on a par with and in the same class as
20. Comparable 'Comparable' is a 10 letter word starting with C and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Comparable'
Comparable, Crossword, Clues
21. Comparable properties will have similar attributes (size, age, location, condition, features) to the property being valued
22. Comparables, or “comps,” is a term used in real estate to describe properties that are usually located in close proximity to the subject property (the property being compared).
Comparables, Comps, Close, Compared
23. Synonyms for Comparable in Free Thesaurus
24. 28 synonyms for Comparable: equal, equivalent, on a par, tantamount, a match for, proportionate, commensurate, as good as, in a class with, similar, related
Comparable, Commensurate, Class
25. What are synonyms for Comparable?
26. Certainly lots of people who have never heard Comparable pronounced before might guess it is pronounced as #2 (and that is probably why so many pronounce it that way), but the facts are that what little orthoepic authority there is favors #1
27. Public interface Comparable<T> This interface imposes a total ordering on the objects of each class that implements it
28. Java Comparable interface is used to order the objects of the user-defined class
30. Comparable with synonyms, Comparable with pronunciation, Comparable with translation, English dictionary definition of Comparable with
31. Comparable with - similar in some respect and so able to be compared in order to show differences and similarities; "pianists of Comparable
32. A Comparable list of minimum requirements could be drawn up for drought and other environmental stresses
33. To make Comparable these two methods of assessment, a trichotomous classification was used
34. Furthermore, studies should include Comparable …
35. What does Comparable mean? The definition of Comparable is two or more people or things that are similar to each other
36. ‘It was a large wooden fort Comparable to Disney's Magic Castle of today.’ ‘Such silk fibre was Comparable to an iron fibre of the same measure, Dr
37. ‘It was a large wooden fort Comparable to Disney's Magic Castle of today.’ ‘Such silk fibre was Comparable to an iron fibre of the same measure, Dr
38. Comparable definition: Something that is Comparable to something else is roughly similar, for example in amount Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
39. Comparable to 125,000 years ago
40. Comparable to premenstrual bloating
41. This is Comparable to the way much of the world approaches environmental concerns.
42. • The Comparable figure for white households was 45 percent, and for non-immigrant black households, 39 percent
43. • Because of changes in coverage, Comparable figures are not available for 1981
Changes, Coverage, Comparable
44. • Here are prices of three Comparable homes that have sold in your neighborhood
45. • The planet Pluto is Comparable in size to our Moon.
46. A Comparable object is capable of comparing itself with another object
Comparable, Capable, Comparing
47. The class itself must implements the java.lang.Comparable interface to compare its instances
Class, Comparable, Compare
48. Another word for Comparable: equal, equivalent, on a par, tantamount, a match Collins English Thesaurus
49. The String.compareTo() method we used above is derived from the java.lang.Comparable interface, which is implemented by the String class
Compareto, Comparable, Class
50. The Comparable interface defines only this single method
51. All classes, whose objects should be Comparable, implement it.
52. Comparable, similar adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." El objetivo es recaudar una cantidad Comparable a la del año pasado al menos
53. The goal is to collect at least a Comparable amount to last year.
54. Comparable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (equivalent, similar) equivalente agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Comparable, Con, Cacciavite, Controverse
55. A Comparable house in the south of the city would cost twice as much
Comparable, City, Cost
56. Comparable to/with somebody/something The situation in the US is not directly Comparable to that in the UK
57. Inflation is now at a rate Comparable with that in other European countries
58. Comparable in something The two machines are Comparable in size.
59. 2) Comparable affects the original class, i.e., the actual class is modified
60. 3) Comparable provides compareTo() method to sort elements
61. 4) Comparable is present in java.lang package.
62. The Comparable protocol is used for types that have an inherent order, such as numbers and strings
63. Many types in the standard library already conform to the Comparable protocol
64. Add Comparable conformance to your own custom types when you want to be able to compare instances using relational operators or use standard library methods that are designed for Comparable types.
Comparable, Conformance, Custom, Compare
65. Comparable interface is mainly used to sort the arrays (or lists) of custom objects
66. Lists (and arrays) of objects that implement Comparable interface can be sorted automatically by Collections.sort (and Arrays.sort).
Comparable, Can, Collections
67. Comparable in Java is an object to compare itself with another object
68. The java.lang.Comparable interface should be implemented by a class in order to compare its instances
Comparable, Class, Compare
69. Array of objects implementing a Comparable interface is sorted automatically by Arrays.sort and Collections.sort methods.
70. A Comparable, or "comp," is a reference to a Comparable public company or Comparable transaction used in the market valuation for a similar company
Comparable, Comp, Company
71. Comparables (or comps) is a real estate appraisal term referring to properties with characteristics that are similar to a subject property whose value is being sought
Comparables, Comps, Characteristics
72. Comparable is an interface in Java and it comes from java.lang package
73. Comparable value is the dollar amount that the seller or retailer considers property or merchandise to be worth
74. Comparable interface sorts the list structures like Arrays and ArrayLists containing custom objects
Comparable, Containing, Custom
75. Once the list objects implement Comparable interface, we can then use the Collections.sort method or Arrays.sort in case of the arrays to sort the contents.
Comparable, Can, Collections, Case, Contents