companionship (noun) · companionships (plural noun)
See also: Companionship
1. Examples of Companionship in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Not only do many of these people have more time to care for a new pet, but pets offer great Companionship—especially during …
2. Companionship is the state of spending time with someone or having someone to spend time with—the state of having a companion or being someone’s companion
3. The enjoyment of spending time with other people: I lived on my own for a while but I missed the Companionship of others.
4. Companionship (Noun) The state of having or being a companion.
5. The need for Companionship is very human, very normal, and very necessary
6. Stitch is the world’s largest Companionship community created by members, for members.Being part of a community makes life richer and more fun
7. Because everybody needs Companionship, especially now.
8. Group members are usually 40 and older (in age or maturity) who appreciate the Companionship and cost sharing of traveling with one or more people
9. Companionship EXP is used to increase your current party's Friendship Levels
10. Currently, there is no way to give Companionship EXP to non-party members
11. The Traveler cannot gain Companionship EXP when in the party
12. Find 18 ways to say Companionship, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Kəm-păn'yən-shĭp' The definition of Companionship refers to company, friendship or the state of being with someone in a friendly way
14. When you get married because you enjoy having a friend and having someone there to keep you company and be with someone, this is an example of a time when you marry for Companionship.
15. 8 synonyms of Companionship from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 27 related words, definitions, and antonyms
16. Find another word for Companionship
17. Companionship: the feeling of closeness and friendship that exists between companions
18. 4 reviews of Companionships "If you are ever approached by anyone giving or selling you a cruise by the company name "Companion Ships, Inc.", run away from it as fast you can
19. Companionship » Man needs the comfort and help of » Shown by the sending forth of the disciples two by two
20. Missionary Work, Examples Of Seventy Two Disciples evangelists, ministry of People Going Before Companionship.
21. The definition of Companionship is “a feeling of friendship or fellowship,” according to the Oxford English Dictionary
22. A person's tendency to seek Companionship and to establish new social connections is fairly constant throughout her life, suggests the American Psychological Association, but some insights and tips can help you enlarge your comfort zone.
23. Attraction and Our Need for Companionship
24. For someone who used to believe that love should always be about Companionship, I was wrong
25. Companionship Long Distance Relationship Love Love & Dating Love & Relationships Love & Romance
26. Companionship when u meet a friend who isent a fcukin bitch and backstaber
27. Companionship is that state of being friends, but it goes a deeper than even a friendship
28. Companionship is when you feel a sense of closeness being with another person
29. Your grandmother's Companionship with her best friend might keep her feeling young and happy
30. You probably experience Companionship with your best friend or romantic partner, or maybe even with your siblings.
31. Early adolescent relationships are characterized by Companionship, reciprocity, and sexual experiences
32. Companionship is about teaming up and making life plans together, taking each other into account when making decisions, supporting each other, and making sacrifices for each other’s benefit
33. Companion caregiving provides isolated seniors with social interaction and regular Companionship, ending the cycle of senior isolation
34. (September 2013) This fact sheet provides general information regarding the Companionship services exemption under the FLSA
35. Companionship definition: Companionship is having someone you know and like with you, rather than being on your Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. Companionship is having someone you know and like with you, instead of being on your own
37. I depended on his Companionship and on his judgment
38. Synonyms: fellowship, company, friendship, fraternity More Synonyms of Companionship COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
39. Here as in all exercise, Companionship which removes conscious attention from advertence to the will greatly aids
40. It was a crowd with every evidence of cohesiveness except that of Companionship
41. The walls are companionable things, but there is no Companionship in distance.
42. Definition of Companionship noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
43. The Companionship is so great, and the experience so unique, that it makes the perfect cap to a spring season
44. Either way Companionship is often a menu item and some of the ladies are not really hookers but are looking for a better situation in life and are making some money in the process.
45. Companionship Sayings and Quotes
46. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old Companionship quotes, Companionship sayings, and Companionship proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
47. The majority of "older" Americans are looking for Companionship--a partner they feel comfortable with and who has similar interests--someone they can bring to dinner parties, take to social events, relax with, and have fun with
48. Explore 72 Companionship Quotes by authors including Jackie Kennedy, Bertrand Russell, and Amelia Earhart at BrainyQuote.
49. Companionship is based on a common interest, and the greater the interest the closer the Companionship
50. Robots will play an important role in providing physical assistance and even Companionship for the elderly.
51. Companionship goes beyond just caregiving and is a symbiotic relationship that enables the senior to thrive
52. Companionship refers to company, an associate, a friend or the one who is someone we know we like hanging out with while, obeying the capacity of being a friend
53. Dating for Companionship and dating for romance each have different characteristics as well as separate levels of communication and comfort levels
54. See 2 authoritative translations of Companionship in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
55. The Companionship of Christ Matthew 28:20 Newsletter Devotional And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age
56. Companionship: [kəmpan′yənship′] Etymology: L, com, together, panis, food (in psychiatric nursing) the assignment of a staff member to stay with a disturbed patient to provide support and to protect the patient from self-harm or harm to others
57. In constant Companionship the disturbed patient is accompanied in all activities until the staff
58. The Advantages of Companionship - I observed yet another example of something meaningless under the sun
59. How may one find truly satisfying Companionship? This is a question often arising in human experience, and the answer may be rightly expected as spiritual light illumines one's understanding of man's true relationship to God and to his brother man
60. If one's desire for Companionship is to be truly satisfied, it must not be pursued in the highways or byways of a current social experience, nor
61. Companionship - the state of being with someone; "he missed their company"; "he enjoyed the society of his friends" fellowship , society , company freemasonry - a natural or instinctive fellowship between people of similar interests; "he enjoyed the freemasonry of the Press"
Companionship refers to company, an associate, a friend or the one who is someone we know we like hanging out with while, obeying the capacity of being a friend. Whereas, a relationship refers to being connected or being involved with a person.
Companionship is that state of being friends, but it goes a deeper than even a friendship. It is a closeness or familiarity, a true fellowship among two people who for whatever reasons have truly connected. It is the word that comes up whenever I have interviewed and counseled life-long partners.
How To Use Companionship In A Sentence?
Possibly more difficult. While most people seek companionship , it isn't necessary that every companionship has to be true love . Companionship is a deeper bond than friendship, and perhaps not necessarily as intimate as what is recognised to be a relationship.