See also: Communicate Communicated The Communism Commodity Community Commence Communication Commend Common Commerce Commission Commitment Commensurate Commemorate Command Commute Committee Commiserate E Interpersonal Nonverbal Verbal
1. Communicate definition is - to convey knowledge of or information about : make known
2. How to use Communicate in a sentence.
3. 21 synonyms of Communicate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Communicate
5. Communicate: to cause (something) to …
6. Communicate definition, to impart knowledge of; make known: to Communicate information; to Communicate one's happiness
7. Find 108 ways to say Communicate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Communicate verb (SHARE INFORMATION) B1 [ I or T ] to share information with others by speaking, writing, moving your body, or using other signals: We can now Communicate instantly with people on …
9. You can’t Communicate effectively when you’re multitasking
10. To Communicate effectively, you need to avoid …
11. There are many different ways to Communicate, each of which play an important role in sharing information.
12. Communicate! provides lively contemporary examples and sample student speeches that ground theory, increase comprehension, and help students become skillful communicators
Communicate, Contemporary, Comprehension, Communicators
13. Communicate Recruitment is a specialist recruitment company in the IT, Finance, Engineering, Freight and Contracting industries
Communicate, Company, Contracting
14. Communicate synonyms, Communicate pronunciation, Communicate translation, English dictionary definition of Communicate
15. Communicate 'Communicate' is a 11 letter word starting with C and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Communicate' Clue Answer; Pass on ideas (11) Communicate: Exchange information (11) Convey, transmit (11) Impart knowledge (11) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Communicate
Communicate, Crossword, Clues, Clue, Convey
16. (1) More important, the Court acknowledged that criminals often Communicate their intentions prior to the commission of a crime
Court, Criminals, Communicate, Commission, Crime
17. As of January 1st 2021, users of the following software systems are no longer able to utilize Communicate: Dental System 2016 or older Ortho System 2017 or older
18. To Communicate is to exchange words, feelings, or information with others
19. They did Communicate through texting and picture sharing, but the hug he gave his mom when he came home from college Communicated more love than any instant message
Communicate, Came, College, Communicated
20. There are countless ways to Communicate!
21. Ultra-High Frequency Antenna Most often, Mars 2020 uses its ultra-high frequency (UHF) antenna (about 400 megahertz) to Communicate with Earth through NASA's orbiters around Mars
22. Nearly everyone talks, but do you Communicate? Learning the art of effective communication requires skill
23. I-ASC is an association that offers education, training and resources for the S2C, spelling to Communicate community and is composed of members from the …
Communicate, Community, Composed
24. Included below are past participle and present participle forms for the verb Communicate which may be used as adjectives within certain contexts.
Communicate, Certain, Contexts
25. ‘The ability to Communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand is essential for most academic endeavors in a graduate program.’ ‘But it taught me how to Communicate ideas quickly and tailor information to an audience.’
26. Communicate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
27. How many syllables in Communicate? 5 4 3 7 6 1 2 9 8 syllables
28. Divide Communicate into syllables: com-mu-ni-cate Stressed syllable in Communicate: com-mu-ni-cate How to pronounce Communicate: kuh-myoo-ni-keyt How to say Communicate: How to pronounce Communicate
Communicate, Com, Cate
29. Wondering why Communicate is 5 4 3 7 6 1 2 9 8 syllables
30. Communicative: 1 adj able or tending to Communicate “"was a communicative person and quickly told all she knew"- W.M.Thackeray” Synonyms: communicatory articulate expressing yourself easily or characterized by clear expressive language anecdotal , anecdotic , anecdotical characterized by or given to telling anecdotes Bantu-speaking able to
Communicative, Communicate, Communicatory, Characterized, Clear
31. If you Communicate with someone, you share or exchange information with them, for example by speaking, writing, or using equipment
32. You can also say that two people Communicate
33. My natural mother has never Communicated with me.
34. Communicate is often used when the speaker wants to draw attention to the means of communication used
35. [ intransitive, transitive] to exchange information or conversation with other people, using words, signs, writing etc We Communicated mostly by e-mail
36. Communicate with People use more than words when they Communicate with each other
37. Communicate something to somebody The decision was Communicated to our staff late in 1998
38. How to Communicate: The Ultimate Guide to Improving Your Personal and Professional Relationships [Martha Davis, Patrick Fanning, Matthew McKay] on Amazon.com
39. How to Communicate: The Ultimate Guide to Improving Your Personal and Professional Relationships
40. How to Communicate with others: The effective communication skills Being able to Communicate effectively is the most important of all life skills
41. Definition of Communicate to in the Idioms Dictionary
42. What does Communicate to expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
43. Communicate: verb To convey or connect one region of the body with another, as occurs between a bronchogenic cyst and larger airways.
Communicate, Convey, Connect, Cyst
44. Communicate Meaning: "to impart (information, etc.); to give or transmit (a quality, feeling, etc.) to another," from Latin… See definitions of Communicate.
45. Nouns for Communicate include comm, comms, communicabilities, communicability, communicableness, Communicatee, Communicatees, communication, communications
Communicate, Comm, Comms, Communicabilities, Communicability, Communicableness, Communicatee, Communicatees, Communication, Communications
46. How to Communicate Effectively in 5 Steps Tip #1: Respect other people’s model of the world
47. Communicate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
48. Inflections of 'Communicate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Communicates v 3rd person singular communicating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Communicated
Communicate, Conjugate, Communicates, Communicating, Communicated
49. They just Communicate it differently
50. Although the field of cat behavior research is sparse in comparison to the many studies conducted on dogs and how pups think, behave, and Communicate, it is well documented that cats are smart creatures—but you already knew that!
Cat, Comparison, Conducted, Communicate, Cats, Creatures
51. To Communicate through the network, trees send chemical, hormonal and slow-pulsing electrical signals, which scientists are just beginning to decipher
52. Communicate definition: transmit information synonyms: convey, pass, message, relay, request, get across, render, call for, bespeak, put over, carry, quest
Communicate, Convey, Call, Carry
53. Another word for Communicate: contact, talk, speak, phone, correspond Collins English Thesaurus
Communicate, Contact, Correspond, Collins
54. Definition of Communicate written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
55. With 3Shape Communicate, you can also send scans to patients’ mobile devices using the my3Shape patient app
56. So how should you Communicate your appreciation to your supporters? There’s a bit of controversy in the fundraising space about whether an email can suffice as a thank-you message or whether a direct mailing should be required
Communicate, Controversy, Can
57. Communicate is a multi-format, engaging platform on a mission: to help our stakeholders understand and activate the digital transformation reshaping the advertising & marketing industry in …
58. Definition of Communicate with in the Idioms Dictionary
59. What does Communicate with expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.