See also: Communicable Non The A Define Communism Commence Commensurate Communication Community Commodity Commission Commitment Common Commend Commerce Commute Commemorate Command Commercial Commonwealth Commencement Effective Interpersonal E Nonverbal Verbal
1. Communicable definition is - capable of being communicated : transmittable
Communicable, Capable, Communicated
2. How to use Communicable in a sentence.
3. Capable of being easily communicated or transmitted: Communicable information; a Communicable disease.
Capable, Communicated, Communicable
4. Transmittable between persons or species; contagious: Communicable diseases
5. Readily communicated: Communicable ideas
6. Communicable: ( kŏ-myūn'i-kă-bil ), Capable of being communicated or transmitted; said especially of disease.
Communicable, Capable, Communicated
7. / kəˈmjuː.nɪ.kə.b ə l / able to be given from one person to another: In this period, there were 974 outbreaks of Communicable disease attributed to the consumption of raw milk. Communicable ideas …
8. 5 synonyms of Communicable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 2 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Communicable
10. Communicable: capable of being passed by physical contact from one person to another
Communicable, Capable, Contact
11. Synonyms: catching, contagious, pestilent… Antonyms: nonCommunicable…
12. Some depend on a contagious virus, Communicable from one person to another, as Syphilis
13. THE ACTION OF MEDICINES IN THE SYSTEM FREDERICK WILLIAM HEADLAND The disease is easily Communicable, owing to the infectious matter appearing on the surface of the patients body in the pustules
14. A Communicable disease is any disease that passes between people or animals
15. People sometimes refer to Communicable diseases as “infectious” or …
16. We found 6 answers for “Communicable”
17. This page shows answers to the clue Communicable, followed by 4 definitions like “Readily communicated”, “Talkative; communicative” and “Communicative; free-speaking”.Synonyms for Communicable are for example catching, contagious and infectious.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Clue, Communicable, Communicated, Communicative, Catching, Contagious, Can
18. Definition of Communicable in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Communicable mean? Information and translations of Communicable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. - (a) On the ground that animals are affected by diseases which are Communicable, and are actually communicated, to man by the ingestion of their flesh, e.g
21. Probably it was thought that a portion of the sacred essence of the god, or of a sacred person, was directly Communicable …
22. List of Communicable Diseases Local health departments are required to report some 80 Communicable diseases to the California Department of Public Health as part of the disease surveillance and investigation efforts.
23. ‘a highly Communicable form of conjunctivitis’ ‘In addition to paediatrics and infectious and Communicable diseases, he long fostered an interest in environmental hazards, such as air pollution.’ ‘This is why they are called infectious or Communicable diseases.’
Communicable, Conjunctivitis, Called
24. A Communicable disease is an illness or infection that can be spread from person to person, animal to person, animal to animal or person to animal
25. Communicable disease is the leading cause of sickness and death worldwide and is the third leading cause of death in the United States.
26. Communicable diseases, also known as infectious diseases or transmissible diseases, are illnesses that result from the infection, presence and growth of pathogenic (capable of causing disease) biologic agents in an individual human or other animal host
Communicable, Capable, Causing
27. Communicable diseases are caused by germs passed from one person to another
28. Viruses or bacteria are the most common germs causing Communicable diseases
Common, Causing, Communicable
29. Synonyms for Communicable in Free Thesaurus
30. 21 synonyms for Communicable: infectious, catching, contagious, transferable, transmittable
Communicable, Catching, Contagious
31. The Surgeon General, with the approval of the Secretary, is authorized to make and enforce such regulations as in his judgment are necessary to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of Communicable diseases from foreign countries into the States or possessions, or from one State or possession into any other State or possession
32. Communicable diseases, also known as infectious diseases or transmissible diseases, are illnesses that result from the infection, presence and growth of pathogenic (capable of causing disease) biologic agents in an individual human or other animal host
Communicable, Capable, Causing
33. Communicable diseases Communicable diseases spread from one person to another or from an animal to a person
34. The terms infectious and contagious are also used to describe Communicable disease.
35. A Communicable disease is one that can be passed on to other people.
36. Communicable Diseases, A Guide for School Administrators, Nurses, Teachers, and Child Care Providers”
Communicable, Child, Care
37. Communicable disease definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
38. Communicable disease pathogens include bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and prions
39. Because Communicable diseases can have so much impact on the population, the surveillance and control of such diseases is an important part of protecting the public's health.
Communicable, Can, Control
40. Non-infectious are non-Communicable diseases and caused by a variety of reasons
41. Communicable (comparative more Communicable, superlative most Communicable) ( epidemiology , of a disease ) Able to be transmitted between people or animals; contagious or …
Communicable, Comparative, Contagious
42. Diabetes is a non-Communicable chronic condition where the glucose level or sugar level of the blood is higher than normal
Communicable, Chronic, Condition
43. Communicable disease [kŏ-mu´nĭ-kah-b'l] a disease whose causative agents may pass or be carried from one person to another directly or indirectly
Communicable, Causative, Carried
44. A Communicable disease is an illness caused by a specific infectious agent or its toxic products
45. The Communicable Disease Center was founded July 1, 1946, as the successor to the World War II Malaria Control in War Areas program of the Office of National Defense Malaria Control Activities.
Communicable, Center, Control
46. Bureau of Communicable Disease Control and Prevention Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services PO Box 570 Jefferson City, Missouri 65102-0570 Telephone: 573-751-6113 Fax: 573-526-0235 Email: [email protected]mo.gov
Communicable, Control, City
47. Communicable: 1 adj readily communicated “ Communicable ideas” Synonyms: communicative , communicatory able or tending to communicate adj (of disease) capable of being transmitted by infection Synonyms: catching , contagious , contractable , transmissible , transmittable infectious easily spread
Communicable, Communicated, Communicative, Communicatory, Communicate, Capable, Catching, Contagious, Contractable
48. Figure 12: Communicable diseases found in Congolese refugees during domestic medical examinations in 6 states from 2010–2013 (n=2,355)* Source: Refugee health screening data from health departments in California, Colorado, Illinois, New York, Texas, and Indiana
Communicable, Congolese, California, Colorado
49. A Communicable disease is an illness transmitted through contact with microorganisms
50. Communicable during course of active infection
51. The Control of Communicable Diseases Manual (CCDM) is revised and republished every several years to provide the most current information and recommendations for Communicable-disease prevention.
Control, Communicable, Ccdm, Current
52. The Office of Communicable Disease Epidemiology is responsible for statewide surveillance and investigation of more than 60 of Washington State's approximately 80 notifiable conditions, as described in Washington Administrative Code 246-101.Our activities include:
Communicable, Conditions, Code
53. Communicable Disease • Diseases that are spread from one person to the other
54. Merced County Communicable Disease Control Reporting Modoc County (530) 233-6332 (530) 233-6311; 1-800-762-3003 441 N
County, Communicable, Control
55. Alturas, CA 96101 Modoc County Communicable Disease Control Reporting Mono County (760) 924-1831 (760) 924-1830 P.O
Ca, County, Communicable, Control
56. Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 Mono County Communicable Disease Reporting
Ca, County, Communicable
57. The Communicable diseases are transmitted through physical contact, like insect bites, air, water, etc
58. But non-Communicable diseases are not transmitted except through heredity
59. The Communicable diseases are acute and have quick recovery but the non-Communicable diseases are chronic and have no or longer recovery.
60. Communicable Diseases Summary: Guide for Schools, Child Care, and Youth Camps Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, November 2011 - 4 - Fever: For the purposes of this guidance, fever is defined as a temperature >100.0 F orally; an oral temperature of 100 F is approximately equivalent to 101 F rectally or temporally (Temporal Artery Forehead scan), or 99.5 F …
Communicable, Child, Care, Camps
61. Control of Communicable Diseases Manual, 20th Edition Every chapter updated, and most benefitting from parallel updated by international experts, at both, CDC and WHO, priority has been given to ensuring global relevance
Control, Communicable, Chapter, Cdc